Positives and Negatives

BEAUTY & THE BEAST
I continue to read my book as i sit on the benches of the soccer field. The gym teacher put two classes together, and decided to play soccer. I didnt want them to bully me anymore, although some people ignore me.
 
I thought people would be over me living with Kris, but i guess their not. I flip the page of the book, and thats when the soccer ball hits my book making it fall down. I raise my head, i was not in the mood for playing games and i was getting ready to get in a fight. But it was only Lay.
 
"sorry," I pick my book again, "so are you okay?" 
 
"yeah"
 
"oh come on you can lie better than that," I close my book, "you know whats funny?" "what?" Lay sits down intop of the soccer ball, "whenever Kris is happy your sad, and when your happy Kris is sad" thats more sad than funny. "but it doesnt necessary mean that is a bad thing"
 
"oh yeah, how so?"
 
"well in math, when you add a negative with a positive it comes positive" i guess Lay, has a point. But i still feel uneasy, "wow Lay using math in a conversation pretty smart" Lay laughs, making his noise wrinkle. "is really not that smart" I chuckle at Lay's modesty. "do you smell that?"
 
Lay stands up, "smell what?" Lay continues to look at the buildng of the school, beasts and their awesome noise smell. "food" if Lay had a tail, he be moving it like the dogs do when their happy. 
 
"go get it boy!" i say as if i was talking to a dog, he looks at me not like it. I begin to laugh, i didnt know Lay was capable of getting angry. "oh no, your happy" 
 
"whats that suppose to mean?"
 
Lay grabs the ball, and spins the ball with his index finger. "it means Kris is probably sad, right now" the laugh that was on my mouth leaves, i didnt want Kris to feel sadness. This positive and negative thing really . "whos laughing now!" Lay says as he does a big evil laugh.
 
He play with me, I throw my book at him but he avoid it pretty good. Damn those beast reflexes. Lay didnt waste time running, and i didnt waste time running after him.
 
Lay is evil, in a nice way.
 
 
 
When i get home, the couches and the table from the livingroom are all moved. "Kris!?" I put my bagpack next to the door. I was about to look for him, when classical music starts to play, then Kris comes out from the library room. "whats this?"
 
"lets dance" Kris puts his hand in my lower back, and grabs my other hand. "i dont know how to dance" Kris chuckles thinking i lie. "really i cant" "dont worry, i lead" we begin to dance the waltz, well at least thats what i think im doing. "ouch" Kris stops dancing, when i step on his feet. "i told you i was bad" Kris looks at me "no, no your good"
 
Liar.
 
"so how was school?"
 
"the same as always"
 
Kris spins me, and we go back to the same position. "did Luhan bully you?" "no he didnt go to school today" Kris nods, "Chanyeol, uhm we havent talk about Baekhyun," Kris spins me one more time, but this time i didnt go back to the position we were. I stop dancing.
 
"theres nothing to say"
 
"he wasnt mad?"
 
"uhm, no" i lie, "we spend the time talking about the trip" "his a good boyfriend" I nod, "yeah" "well your not so bad at dancing" Kris says trying to change the subject. "you'll be great when we go to the annual dinner" 
 
"annual dinner?" I cross my arms, "yeah, the one that my family does every year" Kris starts to move the couches to put them back where they were. But his just doing it so he can avoid looking at me. "Kris, i cant go"
 
"why not?" I help him with the couch, "its a family thing" "hey you know half of my family, and they love you so your practically part of the family," no i wasnt. Not even close. "think about it before you give me an answer."
 
"fine, fair enough" we put the first couch where it was, "but the dinner is tomorrow" Kris hides behind the couch, "Kris!!" i yell, but before i could try to even hit him, because well his a beast and his stronger than me, a clock rings. "whats that?"
 
Kris comes out from hiding, "oh its an alarm, i dont want you to stay here when i transform into a beast so you gonna go to Krystal's house" "Krystal?" Kris sits down, knowing im not gonna hit him. "yeah, she lives next door"
 
"next door?" i feel like im just repeating whatever Kris is saying. "yeah, she had always live next door. she moved to China for school, and now shes back" and her house is next to Kris. Wow. "she said you can stay with her, while im a beast here." oh how kind of her.
 
"although its early you should go now" I nod, i grab my bagpack and i wave goodbye to Kris, before i leave the house.
 
Krystal's house was the same size as Kris house. Except the color, Kris house is brownish and Krystal's is white. I raise my hand to knock on the door, but before i i could knock Krystal opens the door.
 
"hi Chanyeol!"
 
"hi" Krystal lets me in, and i can see paintings around the house. "oh my father travels alot, so he brings me different paintings, since he knows how much i love them."
 
I nod, "its still early, do you want to stay here and talk?" i didnt want to be rude, so i nod again. "yeah i guess i have time to talk before i do my homework" Krystal claps, "awesome, sit"
 
I sit across from Krystal, we both look at each other not knowing what to say. "so"
 
"so"
 
Krystal snaps her fingers, "are you coming to the annual dinner?"
 
"i dont know, and you?"
 
"oh yes, i always go" I nod. "well, Kris invited me so i think im going" "i feel like its going to be a fun night" there was something behind her words, but i dont know if she really mean 'fun' or 'fun' as something bad. "so Kris tells you everything?"
 
I shrug, i like to think so "i guess" "so he told you what i do?" you get pregnant so the family can grow. "yes" "i hope you dont think i do it all the time, Kris was going to be my first time" I feel knot in my stomach. "so now what your going to do?" she shrugs, "i dont know, i still dont know what his father is going to do"
 
"i thought Kris already told you, no?" my voice sounds mean, damn. "yeah, but his father has the last word" I bite my lip from inside, "is theres a room where i can rest?" Krystal tries to eat her smirk, "yeah, upstairs the last room to the right" I grab my bagpack, "thank you"
 
"hey Chanyeol, i heard you have a boyfriend" i stop in the middle of the stairs, "yes, i do," even when i dont know where we are right now, but im pretty sure we didnt broke up.
 
"why?"
 
"just asking"