Spend time

BEAUTY & THE BEAST
Kris takes me to a nice restaurant and i feel out place. Kris with his nice expensive suit, and me with jeans and converse. "how long are you staying?" "well i was gonna scream at you so i can make you feel guilty and you be willing to come back" "ha ha ha" Kris says as he cuts his expensive meat. 
 
I was only eating the vegetables since i couldnt cut the food, Kris stops eating and looks at my dilemma. "oh let me help you" Kris grabs my plate and starts to cut my meat. 
 
"hi Kris" Kris and me turn to see the lovely red hair. "oh hi Krystal" Kris stops cutting my food, and stands up to hug her. "are we still for tomorrow?" she puts her hair behind her ear. Is she getting ready to flirt? "oh, uhm...sure, yes. I see you tomorrow" "oh okay!" she laughs, Krystal kisses Kris in the cheek and waves goodbye to me.
 
Kris sits down with a smile on his face, "is she one of your cousins?" Kris looks at me, and shakes his head. "oh no, no Krystal is the future mother of my kids" he shakes his knife and fork around. Like those words didnt mean anything. "here" he gives me the plate back, and i continue to look at him with my mouth open. How can he act like that?
 
After those words, and especially the words he said to me earlier. Kris finally sees my expression, "oh," Kris laughs "i guess i didnt used my words right....uhm...is my fathers idea for me to have kids with her, so our family can grow"
 
"does she know your secret?"
 
"yes"
 
"how can she agree? i mean this is weird" Kris puts his fork and knife down, "hey for us this is the only way for our family can grow. Love is not easy for us, like its for you" i had offended him. And saying sorry its not going to work out this time. Why cant we stop hurting each other? Is like he pulls and i pull back.
 
"a---are you going to do it?" Kris sighs, "no, i was going to tell her tomorrow" It wasnt the time to smile, but i want it to. So instead of my face smiling, my heart does. 
 
 
After eating, Kris made this whole speech that i had to go and rest so i can feel better. But because of the time difference i couldnt sleep. "you have the key to your room?" Kris drives much better than Sehun no doubt on that, he also knows pretty well the city. I wonder if he comes here alot. "no" Kris turns the car off, and gets out.
 
I open my door, and i follow Kris inside the hotel. "did Suho already hold a room for you?" "yeah, i think so" Kris walks to check-in "i have a reservation for Park Chanyeol" the girl clicks on the keyboard, as she makes us wait. "oh yes," she turns around and grabs a pair of keys. "room 450" she gives the keys to Kris.
 
"here" Kris raises the keys, i hesitate before i grab them. "thank you, for everything Chanyeol" i smile at Kris, i wait there for a moment but it seems like Kris is not going to tell say anything else. I give a step, "wait,"
 
"maybe i should take you to your room, the hotel is big i dont want you to get lost" I chuckle, it was better than making my face feel warm. Kris and me walk next to each other as we go in an elevator. The little song didnt compare to the ones i have heard before. "so are you leaving tomorrow?"
 
"are you coming with me?" Kris shots his face to look at me so fast, "you want me too?" "i-i" i begin to stutter, "i mean Sehun would be sad if you dont" Kris chuckles to himself, "right, Sehun"
 
"so are you coming with me?"
 
"i dont know yet, i dont want to leave my dad alone here" was that the right excuse? is Kris waiting for me to beg him to come back? The elevators doors open, but we continue to look at each other. I hear the sound of high heels enter the elevator, i look at the old lay who was ready to press the button. "wait" I stop, and i get out.
 
Kris looks at me, since he was only going to take me this far. I see how the doors of the elevator closes so slow, giving me a chance to say something to Kris but not quiet knowing what. The doors are inches away to close, "come sleep with me!" i shout nervous, the lady inside the elevator puts her eyes so big. I dont know if it was because i shout, or because of what i said.
 
But either way the lady presses the button so the doors can open again. I havent notice how Kris has the same reaction as the old lady. Damn. "i-i mean, since im not used to the time zone, it would be hard for me to fall asleep"
 
Kris gets out of the elevator and bows to the old lady. The elevator doors close, Kris brushes my hand with his finger tips. He want it to hold my hand, but if i let him he might get the wrong impression. "uhm lets go" i put my hands in my pocket as we walk to the end of the highway where my room is. Kris follows me as he also puts his hands in his pockets.
 
Did i made you feel bad Kris?
 
I open the door, and the room is amazing. It was like a mini house, and everything sparkles. "this is beautiful" i put the keys on the table, as i walk around the room. "i think i can get used to this" I hear Kris chuckle as he goes to the small kitchen. The room has an amazing view to the lake, even if i leave tomorrow at least i could see people having fun on the lake.
 
"hey Kris," i turn around and i see Kris taking his tie and his shoes off. He was tired. "lets go to bed" Kris nods, although it was early. But i know he want it to stay abit here with me before he transforms. I lay down in the bed, and Kris lays down in the other side. "arent you scared of me?" "im more scared of the words you said in the office"
 
Kris raises his eyebrow, "oh you mean 'i love you'?" I feel uncontrollable. "what, Baekhyun never says them to you?" he does, "its not that Baekhyun doesnt say them to me, is that fact that their coming out of your mouth" Kris lays down closer to me, and i dont mind. "Chanyeol do you feel something for me?" I push my head back,
 
But my arms stay close to Kris. I could fall out of the bed and it seems like Kris wouldnt do anything. "wh-why would i like you!" i shout but my words didnt seem to convince him. "i was just asking dont need to freak out" Kris moves back alittle, "im not freaking out" i go back to my original place. And i can hear Kris laughing at me.
 
His sophisticated laugh.
 
"go to sleep, i'll stay until you fall asleep"
 
"i wish you wouldnt turn" i say without thinking, "i wish the same thing" I move alittle closer to Kris, and i close my eyes. Having Kris laying down next to me, makes me feel safe. Even when he could kill me. 
 
But i couldnt fall asleep, i continue to stay with my eyes close since sweet sleep can hit me anytime now. "Chanyeol" maybe time move, since i didnt feel like it did. "it seems like i can be more honest when your asleep" my hearts beats so fast that im afraid Kris might hear it. "you know if you havent come, i would probably be preparing to be with Krystal,"
 
I slow down my breathing, it was the only way i could make my heart beat slow down. "when i told you i couldnt control my feelings and thats the reason why i attacked you, well it was a lie," I grab the blanket tighter, "i was jealous, thoughts of you and Baekhyun appeared in my mind. My jealously almost killed you" I want to open my eyes, but it seem like my mind didnt.
 
"thats why you need to go, i cant go back with you....not when i can hurt you again" my arms move, giving away that i wasnt asleep. They go around Kris arms, and with my eyes close i speak. "you better not leave, you better come back with me. I dont care if you hurt me, i prefer you hurting me than you being in pain!"
 
I tight my eyes, "Chanyeol" i hear Kris whisper, i hide my blush face in his chest. My heartbeat is so loud it cant stop ringing in my ears. My hands begin to sweat and my face is on fire. I dont understand why do i feel like this when im with Kris? His just a friend, like Kyungsoo or Jongin. Nothing more, then why cant i control my feelings around him?
 
Kris what have you done to me?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------
;u; thank u for the love