Epilogue

BEAUTY & THE BEAST
5 MONTHS LATER
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sehun, and Luhan get out of the elevator when the doors open. They smile when they hear music, and people singing along. They try to find the two lovers, but their are no where to be seen. "where do you think they are?" Sehun says, as he looks around. "in Chanyeol's office, but im scared to look" 
 
"hey!!" Sehun, and Luhan turn around at the sound of Jongdae. "hey you made it!" Jongdae walk towards the two cousins, as he holds Baekhyun's hand. "yeah, well its important to Kris, and Chanyeol i had to come" Jongdae was the only one from his generation, that didnt had the curse anymore. "where are they?" Luhan puts his hands in his pockets, coldly. 
 
"i dont care anymore" Luhan still acts like he doesnt care for Chanyeol, but everyone knows it wasnt true. But they didnt want to break Luhan's wish. "somehow it feels weird"
 
"why? because now Chanyeol is kind your boss?" Luhan smirks, "his not our boss, we just get our money from him" Jongdae says, "yeah, well brother we can call Chanyeol our boss so he can get mad" Minseok says laughing, he stands next to Jongdae. And just like the old times, they act like twins. But this time it was just for fun.
 
The thing that happened with his mother, was long gone. They had move on, and now they didnt have to pretend to be a mirror. "oh you better believe it!" Jongdae laughs, as he high-fives his brother.
 
"hey guys" Kyungsoo and Jongin join the little circle. "where is Chanyeol?" Jongin asks, as he grabs a glass of wine from one of the waiters. "i know his with Kris so you know" Luhan does a disgusting gesture, that made everyone go 'ew' expect Kyungsoo. he was a doctor. "i cant believe they put Kris company and Chanyeol's together, and made it into one" Baekhyun says, everyone was thinking the same thing.
 
They didnt hate it, they are still very surprise. "i guess i made a mistake in dumping Chanyeol" Jongdae looks at Baekhyun mad, and everyone laughs. Including Baekhyun. "i heard he dump you" Luhan says, everyone try to cover their laugh. Baekhyun just hits Luhan in the arm. "wheres lay anyway?" Minseok asks. "you guys didnt forget to invite him right?" Jongdae asks, and by look of Sehun, and Luhan it was obvious they did.
 
"i'll call him" Minseok steps away to call Lay. 
 
The door from Chanyeol's office opens, and Kyungsoo points at them. Making the little group turn to see them. They didnt have mess up hair, or clothes. Although their lips do look redder than usual. Chanyeol grabs a glass of wine, and hits it against his ring. A ring that Kris picked out for him. 
 
"i want to thank all of you for coming," Kris stands next to Chanyeol "i want to thank my friends, my family thats looking down on me....thank you for believing in me" Chanyeol looks at Kris, so he can say some words. "im just very glad your all here" everyone in the room clap, and cheer for them.
 
Kris always says that Chanyeol was the only who change his life. From the moment he met him, to the moment Chanyeol walked away from him. Kris didnt believe he had guts to face the fact that he was a beast. He blame himself for making his mother leave. But he realize his better off, if she couldnt love him then it was better that she wasnt here with him.
 
Kris always says that Chanyeol was the reason he believes in love.
 
Chanyeol always says that because of Kris he found happiness. Although he was really happy with Baekhyun, it was Kris that made him find true love. He doesnt remember when he fell in love with him, but now he can see himself falling deeper for him.
 
And no curse its going to change that.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----
finally done! :DD
what do you guys think?
i want to apologize to the baekyeol shippers that are reading this fic. but hey at least Baekhyun stay with Jongdae :DDD 
oh oh guys guess what im working in another krisyeol fic! so stay tune for that
any kaisoo shippers here?
bye for now~