Heart Dont Fail Me Now

BEAUTY & THE BEAST
"thats not possible, i love Baekhyun i would never cheat on him" Kris touches my hand to calm me down, maybe me raising my voice was abit to much. "thats what Suho told me, and theres no other reason why he would erase your memories"
 
I was in love with Kris? i cheated on Baekhyun. I loved Kris so much that i made Suho erase my memories? why? because i didnt want Baekhyun to find out? "did you knew?" Kris takes his hand away from me, and i know his going to try not to touch me anymore. "no, i didnt" "was there a reason why i didnt want to keep loving you?"
 
"because i left....i thought if i'll be far away from you, you'll be back with Baekhyun and be happy with him. But it seems that because of me you gave away your friends" Kris sighs taking the sad feeling away. "but i guess you have a chance now, i wouldnt tell Baekhyun anything, you dont have to worry about that" Kris smiles to me, i didnt know what to do.
 
Kris knocks on the door, and the driver opens the passanger door. "yes, sir" "call the other car so they can take Chanyeol to the airport" the driver nods and closes the door. "i do hope you can do a favor for me" i dont say anything, so Kris can continue to talk. "please dont tell anyone about the curse, thats all i beg" I nod twice.
 
"thank you" Kris opens the door to talk to the driver, "i still have time for my meeting, can you please take Chanyeol to the airport i'll just wait for the other car" "sir" the driver didnt like the idea, Kris probably had to wait here in the side of the road for 4 - 5 minutes. "its okay Lee, take him" the driver gets in the car, and waits for Kris to take his things.
 
Kris grabs his briefcase, and the magazine he was reading earlier. He closes the door, and i move to Kris seat. I put the window down, and i look at him. "im really glad you came, at least i didnt have find out about you losing your memories through a phone call. that would've of hurt" I keep looking at him, this was our goodbye.
 
"take care of yourself Chanyeol, and dont stop talking to the guys, i know they still want to be your friends, oh and," Kris leans over to whisper something to me, "Luhan hates you, so be careful" He stands straight, as he winks at me. I feel like a puppy who is happy because his owner put the window down. Kris hits the car, telling the driver to go.
 
I continue to look at Kris with the window down. He waves goodbye to me. "stop the car!! stop the car!!" i yell, Kris puts his hand down. The car didnt get to move to far from where Kris is standing. I get out of the car, and i walk towards Kris. "why would you do that?" i sound mad, "do what?" Kris didnt see nothing wrong.
 
"you push me away, this was the last time we are going to see each other"
 
"i thought thats what you want it"
 
"how do you know what i want?"
 
"then what do you want?"
 
I open my mouth, my eyes look at Kris chest. I didnt remember Kris, but it seem like my body does. The small touches Kris probably gave me, couldnt be easy to erase. "i-i dont know" "its okay not to know" I give a step closer to Kris, "i cant stay here" "i know you cant" another step, "Baekhyun is going to kill me" i chuckle.
 
"he will" Im inches apart from Kris, i raise my hand to touch Kris chest. "can i stay?" Kris touches the same hand thats in his chest. "yes" he whispers. I put my head in his chest, and he puts his chin intop of my head. We stay like this for awhile, when i finally look at Kris in the eyes. Something stupid pushes me to kiss him.
 
He slowly kisses me, but it seem like he was waiting for a long time. The kiss starts to go fast, burning our lips. I push Kris alittle to take a some air, i know my lips are red right now. 
 
 
 
Kris takes me to the place where his going to have his meeting. Although he said he didnt want to go, i told him that he should. I didnt want him to get in trouble because of me. 
 
I sit down in the chairs, that are outside the room where the meeting is taking place. Im abit bored, and i know usually this meetings can take 3-4 hours. And barely an hour has passed. "here is some water" the receptionist gives me a crystal clear glass. Its very fancy. "thank you," the receptionist was about to walk away, when i stop her.
 
"uhm, is there a mall or something i can spend my time? of course a place thats close to here"
 
"yes, if you go straight you'll see the mall. its not that far away"
 
I take a sip of the water, and i give the cup back to her. "thank you, if Kris comes out can you tell him im going to the mall?" She smiles, and nods. "thank you" i stand up, and i leave the fresh building. When the weather from outside hits me, its abit warm. Or maybe my skin got used to the freshness from the inside. I cross the street, and the people move fast.
 
Im a city boy, but this was totally different. I guess every city is different. If i need to be true to myself, i can get used to living here. There was no way i can go back home. I want to discuss this to Kris, he payed for a house that i dont want to live in. What a waste of money.
 
I see the buildings attach together, that makes a mall. I enter the mall, but the doors are the ones from the food court. Im hungry. I continue to walk, and i see stores. All the nice clothes remind me of Kris. Maybe i could buy him a nice suit, to say 'thank you'. I dont stop in any store, since i want to see them all before i buy something.
 
My phone begins to ring, and i dont recognize the number. "hello?"
 
"Chanyeol where are you?!" it was Kris, "uhm im at the mall...why?" I hear two voices, one belongs to Kris and the other to the driver. "i was really worry" Kris sighs hard. "i told the receptionist where i was going, she didnt tell you?" i hear a door of a car closing. "no, she didnt"
 
"im sorry"
 
"just dont move okay, im almost there"
 
"how did you get my number?"
 
Kris stays silent for a moment, "well since i deleted your number, i had to call Suho and he give your number" i laugh alittle, and i know Kris heard me. It was cute all the trouble he go through. "dont laugh" i hear a door opening, "im not laughing" "liar" i walk back to the food court, im guessing Kris would enter through the same doors.
 
"you said you were worry? what went through your head?" I can see Kris enter the mall, but i know he cant see me. "i thought you left" "left? why?" Kris continues to walk getting away from peoples way. He still doesnt see me. 
 
"im afraid since you dont remember me, its easy for you to leave" I give a step forward, i stop hiding and this time Kris can see me. He hangs up the phone, and walks towards me. "dont think like that" i tell him, he looks at me like he had no clue why i was saying that. "i might not remember you, but it doesnt mean im just going to walk away"
 
Kris shows his gummy smile. "come, in the third floor theres a movie theater" he grabs my hand, and he takes me to the elevator. I dont know how long i was staring at him. It could be in the minute he grab my hand, or when we enter the elevator, i dont know. 
 
The elevator doors open, and the movie theater looks cool. The front was small, since it was in a third floor of a movie theater. But the size is pretty good. Kris buys two tickets to a romantic comedy. We enter the room, and its bigger than i thought. There was also alot of people. So Kris makes sure to pick the seats that are far away from people.
 
The movie trailers start, as the lights turn off Kris links arms with me. He even moves his head closer to me, like if the person infront of him wouldnt let he see the screen. And he couldnt use that excuse, since no one is infront of us. I want it to see the movie trailers, but Kris breath is hitting my neck its very distracting.
 
When i turn to see him, to tell him to move away from me alittle. Our lips rub against each other, Kris doesnt move neither do i. "th....the movie" Kris shrugs, he doesnt care about the movie. Im starting to think he never did. "Kr....Kris stop" we have kiss, yes i know. But being in a dark room wtih Kris is scary. Im afraid it might turn into something else.
 
He was starting to be my temptation. Kris puts his hand in my cheek to push me so the little distance we have in the middle, can be close down. The first kiss, is light and short. The second one, is abit more fast and tempting. When i move away, i decide that i didnt want to do that. So i kiss him again, and again, and again.
 
"wait, wait"
 
"what?"
 
"i...i kind of want to see the move" kissing Kris, is good. To good to stop, "we can rent it when it comes out" Kris chuckles, as he bites my lip. That makes me close my eyes, liking the small pain that comes out of that action.
 
"o..o..ay..." My voice traileds off as I decided to stop before I made myself look like more of an idiot.