Lighting

BEAUTY & THE BEAST
"your lucky that its not going to leave a scar" the doctor tells me, i didnt have a shirt and the doctor has cold hands. It brings shivers to my body. "thank you Suho" Sehun who refuse to leave my side, its here with me. In the car Kris was quiet, and the rest didnt want to take me to a hospital because they are going to ask what happen.
 
They decide to take me to their private doctor, who is also a beast. "Chanyeol, i hope you forgive Kris for what he did" Suho is very honest, and nice. I thought he was going to tell me not to hang out with them anymore. Or that they are going to erase my mind. "i dont blame him, he was trying to protect me....we were protecting each other"
 
"your a really nice person Chanyeol" you too Suho. Sehun helps me put my shirt, it was difficult since i have the bandages on. "come let me take you home" Sehun helps me stand up, and i wave goodbye to Suho. 
 
Sehun opens the door, and Minseok, and Jongdae are waiting outside. "his not here?" i ask Sehun, "no, he said he didnt want to see you like this" i feel when i get home the atmosphere is going to be bad.
 
"does he blame himself?" Minseok, and Jongdae look at each other "see ya later" they both say goodbye. I was not afraid to talk about this with them, but it seem like they are. "i think he blames himself more for the fact that you both kiss" I jump alittle, "we both know that Kris likes you....." Sehun knows too. "and i also know you have someone in your heart"
 
Sehun looks at me, waiting for me to tell him who. But i look away, if i tell them, am i putting Baekhyun in danger? "you dont have to tell me, but i just hope it doesnt happen again" Sehun walks away, he was in Kris side. Which i dont blame him, why would he be in a strangers side? But they also have to know that i didnt ask for them to tell me their secret.
 
And the fact that Kris was to save that precious secret. So now why am i the bad guy? Shouldnt they be thanking me? i wasnt expecting them to tell me that i was their hero, but a nice thank you would have been nice.
 
"oh your still here" I turn around, and Suho gets out of his office. "yeah, i was leaving" Suho nods, "well take care " he softly puts his hand in my shoulder, he gives me a smile and walks away. "wait!" Suho turns around, "you know them better than me, are they mad?" "your good in reading people" I anxiously laugh "for us, being together is everything,"
 
"our mothers left, and our fathers cant stand the fact that because of this curse they cant be with the person they love" I look down, "we grow up in a big house all of us together, we are our mothers, friends, brothers to each other. So when a outsider comes and hurts one of us, how do you think we gonna act?" I put my hand in eyes because i didnt want Suho to see me crying.
 
"we made this promise, that we would never leave each other," I can feel my tears rolling down my round cheeks. It could only be me, but i can hear how they fall to the floor. "dont be afraid they are not going to erase your mind, you mean alot to them...your the first outsider that knows everything. We can be ourself around you....so dont cry"
 
I wipe my tears, and I look at Suho. Suho comes towards me, and fixes my eyes so Sehun wouldnt know that i was crying. "Sehun is good at reading Kris, since they were closer since birth. He told me everything, about how Kris feels....they are not angry at you, but they will try to stop you from hurting Kris" "why should i do?"
 
"dont give Kris anymore reasons to like you" Suho nods, telling me this is how far his going to talk. He leaves and i stay there, I feel so stupid for being mad at them, because they didnt thank me. 
 
Im stupid. Im really am.
 
 
Sehun drops me off ones again, the whole drive was silent. I dont blame him. I enter the house and it seems empty "Kris!?" I yell. I go to the kitchen but he wasnt there, "Kris?" he wasnt at the library, or the livingroom. I go upstairs, and i slowly walk towards his room. 
 
I knock on the door, but there was no answer. I open the door slowly, in case Kris would start throwing me things. "hi" but he didnt, he was sitting next to the window reading a book. "Suho said i was fine" I enter the room, as i close the door behind me. Kris continues to read, I walk towards him slowly. I didnt want to make a move that can get him angry.
 
"Kris, i want to talk to you about the kiss" Kris closes the book, "theres nothing to say, just forget that it happen" "uhm....okay, but we still good right?" Kris looks at me, and for the first time i couldnt read his expression. "sure, and one more thing. Chanyeol you dont have to hide, if you want to see your friends or Baekhyun you can just go"
 
"you know about that?"
 
"Chanyeol, i transform into a beast that doesnt make me dumb" Kris stands up, and leaves the room. 
 
"i dont think your dumb" i whisper knowing it was to late.
 
 
Cleaning the house makes me thing less. I start with the livingroom, then i move to the kitchen. I even fix the refrigerator, and i made a list of things to buy. I dont know where Kris is, but i can guess his in the rooftop. I was starting to think again, so i move to the library. But since no one enters here, it was clean.
 
I sigh, and i go to Kris room. I grab a basket, and i put all of Kris dirty clothes. I clean his restroom, and i wash the floors. His bed was neatly done. I open his closet, and i feel like it was a mini room. His clothes are neatly put by colors. His shoes have their own space. 
 
"wow" i have never seen a closet like this. I leave the closet since there was no need to clean it. I grab the basket and i take it downstairs to the laundry room. I open the washer, and i start to put all of his shirt inside. I stop when i see the white shirt he was wearing earlier. I put it close to my noise, and it smell like Kris. It wasnt his cologne, that im smelling.
 
But it was Kris, his own scent.
 
I can hear the door open, so i stop smelling Kris shirt, and i put the rest of the clothes inside the washer. I stand up, and i go and see if Kris had come back. But i only see him going upstairs without saying anything to me. And i didnt say anything to him.
 
I hit my head because sad thoughts enter my mind. I go outside, and for the first time i was going to clean the garden. I start to cut the grass, and the loud sound coming from the machine is helping me. The garden was big about 4,000 to 5,000 Sq. Ft. The sun was burning me like fire, so i was sweating. But i didnt want to stop.
 
When i finally finish cutting the grass, i start it to fix the flowers Kris is destroying. I water the plants, and i cut them so they can grow healthy again. I wipe my sweat with my arm, and the pain from Kris nails hits me. I go inside the house to take alittle break, and the air conditioner that was around the house feels nice on my hot skin.
 
The door opens, and i turn around "guys what are you doing here?" Sehun, Minseok, Jongdae, and Luhan come inside the house. "its friday, we always do this on fridays" each of them has something on their hands, like blankets, food, and flashlights. Even when Jongdae said they do this every friday, Luhan's face didnt look like he likes doing this.
 
"aww you guys have a sleepover" i said making fun of them. "its not call a sleepover, its a hang out" Sehun clear things up, but it still sound it like a sleepover. Kris comes downstairs with his blanket and a flashlight. "lets make this dark!" Minseok, and Jongdae say at the same time. Sehun starts to close the windows up, as Luhan just looks around the house like he has never being inside.
 
Kris goes to the kitchen, and i start to help make the livingroom dark. "oh Minseok, give me the other blankets so we can put them in the windows so it can be extra dark" "no you bring them" Minseok pushes Jongdae, "no you" Jongdae pushes Minseok back, "wrestle!" they both yell, they starts to grab legs, and arms. Luhan goes and sits and starts to watch them.
 
Im guessing it happens alot.
 
"ten dollars Minseok wins this time" Luhan tells Sehun, "deal" they both shake hangs. I wish i was close to my family like they are. My cousins dont visit me since my mother die. I never really knew my fathers family, so they really didnt bother to show up to the funeral. "okay guys i have the snacks" Minseok, and Jongdae stop wrestling, if thats even what they were doing.
 
"oh come on Kris! you couldnt let me win a bet" Luhan cries out, "no, but i won" Sehun gives ten dollars to Kris, "i bet Kris that Minseok, and Jongdae wouldnt stop fighting it Kris came with food, i was wrong" everyone starts to laugh at Luhan.
 
"okay lets start" I was about to walk away, but Minseok stops me. "stay" I can see Kris rolling his eyes, and he was going to leave, but Sehun stops him. We all sit down in the floor, with snacks on the middle. Jongdae gives me an extra blanket, and i see everyone putting them in their shoulders. "okay flashlights on" Everyone turns their flashlight on, and they put it under their faces.
 
"i'll start" Sehun says, "this story is call hitchhiker" everyone makes an 'oh' sound, getting chills but i laugh. "so it starts with a beautiful woman in the middle of the road, no one had stop, since who wants to pick up a hitchhiker. but one kind guy did" Sehun looks at everyone, as he stops to make it dramatic. "the kind guy asks her where was she going, the woman just smiles and said she didnt had a home, so he was going south,"
 
"the kind guy offered her, to take her home so she could have a nice warm meal" "no idiot!!!!" Minseok says, he was really into the story. I had to admit i was too. "shh" the rest of the guys yell at poor Minseok. "the woman, said okay. the kind guy takes her to the woods where he had a cabin that he calls home. When the kind guy opens the door of the cabin, his brother was in the middle of killing someone!" Sehun yells when he says someone, to scared everyone. Minseok, Jongdae, and Kris jump alittle.
 
I laugh silently.
 
"the woman about to run, the kind guy grabs her! and takes her inside. the brother ties her to the chair, as the kind guy prepares the knife to cut her arm. the woman begs, 'please, please let me go' but she only made the guys laugh at her" I was starting to get alittle scared, just picturing everything. "the brother cuts her arm, and the woman cries in pain,"
 
"the kind guy puts the arm in a big pot where they start cooking it. the brother said 'open your eyes', the woman didnt understand what he was trying to say since she had her eyes open."
 
"what happen!!! what!!!" Luhan shakes Sehun's shoulder, "the police kick the door just to find out that it was the woman who was killing the kind guy" oh nice plot twist. Everyone clap at the story, thats a nice story. "Sehun, always knows how to tell stories since his face always stays the same. I dont know whats scarier his face or the stories" Jongdae says, making everyone laugh.
 
It was a nice way to stop thinking about the story.
 
"okay my turn" Luhan says, but everyone was to excited and throwing food at each other. "i said my turn!!" Luhan yells, and everyone stops. "this story is called milk" I start to laugh, "hey whats so funny?" Luhan yells at me, i stop laughing "have you been in a room full of beast with no milk?" Minseok, Jongdae, Sehun, and Kris move around feeling the chills of that night.
 
"no, i havent"
 
"exactly, so be quiet"
 
"play nice Luhan" Sehun hits Luhan, as he grabs some chips. "guys, its time" Jongdae says when he stops looking at the watch. "Chanyeol" Sehun says, and it was my time go upstairs. "see you guys tomorrow" I look at Kris, and he knows i was looking at him, so he looks away. 
 
I enter my room, and i lock it. I grab my homework, and i grab the lamp. I put it on the floor, as i lay down and i start doing my homework. I hear grunting, that become growls. I just hope they dont make a mess, since now theres five beast in the house. I hear the growling coming upstairs, so i try to breath quietly.
 
The beast breaks my door, and i jump alittle. I continue to stay laying down, i didnt want to make a move and make the beast kill me. The beast looks at me, and even though it had red eyes, i recognize who it was. I stand up, and i move slowly towards the beast. I raise my hand, "its okay" i grab Kris hairy cheek. He closes his eyes, and makes whimping sound.
 
Like when dogs gets hurt. I lay down, and Kris does the same. It was like a big dog. He puts his paw in top of my hand, and i smile. I didnt know what to say, the only thing i know is that i feel safe. Even when he was the biggest predator for a human. "i know your not going to hurt me" I tell him when i close my eyes, i fall asleep.
 
 
 
The hard floor wakes me up, i raise my head alittle and i still feel Kris hand. But it was the human Kris. I slowly take his hand away from my hand, so i can stand up without waking him up. When suddenly realize that Kris is . I cover my eyes, and i look away. oh my god, what should i do? i panic. I grab the blanket from my bed, and i put it intop of Kris.
 
I want it to get out of the room, as soon as possible. I feel my face all heat up, and i didnt want Kris to notice that. Suddenly Kris grabs my leg, "do you really want to go downstairs where four guys are too?" I look at Kris, who still has his eyes close. And he was saying a good point. I go back to lay down where i was.
 
Kris grabs my hand ones again, and this time i feel it. Like if Lighting had hit me, it was a bolt of lighting hitting me repeatedly. I look at Kris, but he was sleeping. And he doesnt seem like he can feel it.
 
I think i need to see the doctor again.