Everybody hates Chanyeol

BEAUTY & THE BEAST
The car stops infront of the school once again. Sehun was nice enough to give me a ride, "ready to start again?" Sehun asks me, i continue to look at the school. The fact that the school was big couldnt enter my mind. I was still amaze, and i wasnt going to let the school or Luhan get the best of me. "yeah" we walk, and i remember that i had make-up on.
 
"are you sure, this looks natural?" I turn to Sehun, as i point at my face. "yeah," it was along 'yeah' meaning it didnt quiet look real. "Chanyeol!" both Minseok, and Jongdae say at the same time. "hi whats up guys" "nothing" but their expression tell me other wise. "uhm.....Chanyeol, everyone knows that you live with Kris" "is that bad?"
 
Sehun steps in, "everyone kinda has a crush on Kris....even when he graduated already" "your kidding?" all three of them shake their heads, "its part of the curse, in everyones eyes we are like gods to them...." i dont know if thats a good or bad thing. "how do they know? do you think Luhan told them?" 
 
"Luhan?" Minseok and Jongdae laugh at the same time, the whole twin thing not liking it anymore. "Luhan would never reveal something like that, his a very old fashion guy. He believes that no one suppose to know about the curse" "and he also wants us to have private tutors so no human can see us" Jongdae finish Minseok sentence.
 
"so what should i do? pretend like i dont know?" the three of them look at each other, "guys! im here talk to me" what good does that bring me, when they stare at each other? "just ignore it, how long can this last?" Sehun says, not believing in his on words.
 
It was p.e class, and for my luck i didnt have any friends. "okay guys lets play a nice game of football!" everyone cheers, but i stay quiet. I never liked any sports, or moving. Just give me a nice quiet room, and i book. But this is high school. And playing sports its away to show how good your are, and make the rest of us look bad.
 
We go outside, to the football field. The place where i got beat down by Luhan. "we need two teams with 11 people, come on" the coach yells, everyone starts moving. All friends want it to be in one team, i didnt know where to go. "hey Chanyeol you can be in our team" a girl grabs my arm, and points at her team. I smile at her, for being so nice to me.
 
"sure" we walk to her team, and everyone says hi. Maybe sports can bring people together. "okay, play fair" the coach blows the whistle and the game starts. I dont know in what position to be in. I guess i miss 'football one on one' class. "Chanyeol catch!" someone throws me the ball, and i catch it. I feel proud. People begin to yell 'run, run'.
 
And thats what i did. I start to run, and people push me trying to get the ball but i move fast. I was almost there, until two people tackle me. throwing me to the ground like a bowling pin. "good play, good play" the coach says as he claps, cant he see me im in the floor? "lets go for another one" I stands up, and go to the position again.
 
"blue 42," the guy who plays captain says...i look around since i dont have an idea of what im doing. "hike" and everyone moves around, i just run as everyone else. They pass me the ball again, and i catch it ones more. I notice everyone stop running, except for three guys who jump in top of me. They only pass me the ball so they can tackle me.
 
I feel stupid.
 
 
 
 
The car stops infront of Kris house. I open the door but Sehun stops me, "Chanyeol, you cant tell Kris about today" i wasnt planning on telling him. "even when we transform at night, when we are angry we transform too...." Sehun was about to talk again, but i stop him. "i get it, dont worry...im not going to tell Kris anything"
 
I get out of the car, and i close the door. The car drives away, and i take a big breath. They tackle me twice, how was i going to pretend that my legs are not in pain? I try to walk as normal as possible, but i feel like i was walking like if something was up my . I open the gates, and i take another breath. I relax my legs and i start to walk normal.
 
When i open the door, the smell in the kitchen reminds me of Kyungsoo. "Kris are you cooking?" I leave my bagpack on the livingroom, and the keys on the table. I go to the kitchen, and i see Kyungsoo cooking. "Kyungsoo" in that moment, Kris enters with Jongin by his side. "i was showing Jongin the house" i was confused.
 
"what are you guys doing here?"
 
They are my friends, but they never really visit the people i work with. "Kris invited us" Jongin says, as he takes a sip of his drink. "oh..." "the food is almost ready why dont you guys sit down" Jongin and me know that Kyungsoo doesnt like to repeat himself, so we take our seats. But Kris doesnt know, so he just stands there. Kyungsoo turns around to look at him, and his eyes become evil and small. 
 
Kris points at the table, telling Kyungsoo his going to take his sit. "good choice" i whisper to Kris. Kyungsoo puts plates infront of us, he brings his famous soup and pours. "it smells so good Kyungsoo" i say as i grab the spoon. "theres more, so dont be shy to ask" Kyungsoo takes his sit, and everyone starts to eat. I need it this.
 
I need it my friends to sit with me, even when they wouldnt find out about what happen in school. "Chanyeol, so tell us about school?" but Kyungsoo could always figure out the things i didnt want to talk about. "its good, you know teachers and their homework" Jongin looks at me, finding my words weird. "Kris, i want to thank you for giving something like this to Chanyeol"
 
"i did it because friends give each other things right?" Kris sounds like his new to all of this, but im glad he sees me as a friend. "sure" Jongin answers. "how long have you guys dated?" Jongin almost chokes on his soup, "did i said something i shouldnt have?" I start to laugh, "they just started to date two months ago" Jongin, and Kyungsoo have their heads down.
 
"you guys have alot of chemistry, it seems like you have years together" I turn to Kris, "right!! i keep telling them that" Kyungsoo looks up, "if you think we have chemistry you should see Chanyeol with-" I drop my spoon, and everyone looks at me. I start to laugh, and everyone can tell its fake. "sorry" i pick the spoon, "dont use that spoon is dirty, let me give you another one" Kyungsoo stands up, and grabs me a new spoon.
 
"ar- are you going out with someone too Chanyeol?"
 
I can feel Jongin's eyes burning my face, can he stop looking at me. "uhm...." Kyungsoo comes back with a new spoon, i stretch my arm to grab it, but Kris does that for me. He looks at me waiting for an answer. "yes Kris....his name is Baekhyun. we been going out for three years" I can feel Kyungoo, and Jongin taking turns to look at us.
 
Kris gives me, the spoon and leaves the table. My eyes are glue to him just in case Kris chooses to look turn around and look at me. But he doesnt. "he didnt know?" I hear Kyungsoo say in a low voice. I look down, i feel so bad for lying to Kris. "why?" Jongin asks as he comes closer to me. "i dont know....i just didnt want him to know...not only about Baekhyun, but about you guys"
 
"you dont trust him?" I look up at Kyungsoo, "i do, is just i didnt know if he cared." "well he does." Kyungsoo stands up and grabs his plate, and Kris. He puts the plates on the sink, and comes back for mine and Jongin's. "come Kyungsoo we should go"
 
"are you gonna be okay?" I nod. "call us" Kyungsoo, and Jongin grab their things and leave the house. I dont move, the other part of the reason why i didnt tell Kris is because i know he likes me. The outsiders cant read Kris, like i do.
 
I was probably the only person that can see Kris like a mirror.
 
 
 
 
 
The next day in school, no one talk or look at me. It was fine by me since i still have Minseok, Jongdae and Sehun. Today we have a free period, so we can help the seniors with their dance. I was never much the guy that gets involves with this things, so i was going to look for Sehun since he looks like he doesnt like this things either.
 
I open my locker, and i find a note. I open it, 
 
"hey Chanyeol, we need to talk to you. Is urgent. meeting us in the garden" - sign, Sehun. I wonder if something happen. Something bad. I close my locker, and i try to find the garden as best as i could.
 
 
-third person-
 
Sehun puts the book down when he gets the familiar smell. "Minseok, Jongdae" he calls them, they turn around and wave their hands at the same time. Sehun only smiles. He remembers when they were little, and Sehun would pretend how he couldnt tell Minseok, and Jongdae apart. "hey wheres Chanyeol?" Jongdae says.
 
"i thought he was with you?" Sehun points at himself, "with me? i thought he was with you..." all three of them look at each other, habits die hard. "you think something happen?" Sehun drops his book, "look for him!" he yells as he starts to run. Minseok, and Jongdae stutter at first but then start to run too. All the students are everywhere, it should be easy to see Chanyeol since his a giant.
 
Sehun goes to Luhan's favorite place, since it could be a possibility that Luhan had something to do with this. "where is he?" Sehun stops infront of Luhan. Luhan was acting like if he was beast, the only thing he need it is to start crawling. "i dont know what your talking about" "just tell me Luhan! i know you dont care but we do"
 
Luhan stands up, "your right i dont care, so why would i know where Chanyeol is?" he was right. Sehun cell phone starts to ring, breaking Sehun and Luhan staring contest. "hello" 
 
"Sehun, im going to pick Chanyeol up" Sehun feels the back of his hair stand up, "wh-what? why?" "i have a bad feeling, i wouldnt take long" Kris hangs up, Sehun grabs Luhan by the collar, "Luhan, start looking for Chanyeol!" Sehun starts to shake Luhan, "take your dirty hands off me" Luhan takes Sehun's hands off him, "Kris is coming! if we dont find Chanyeol we can be in big trouble"
 
"not me, i dont hang with him" Luhan starts to walk away, "come on Luhan! we are cousins! dont you remember what we promise each other? what we all promise?" The promise still lingers in Luhan's mind. It never stops. The promise that four year olds did, still there. 
 
'we would never leave each other'
 
Luhan starts to run, using his amazing nose to look for Chanyeol. Sehun smiles.
 
 
 
I finally get to the garden but it was empty, maybe i got there to soon? I look around, it was a really nice garden. I hear a noise by the bushes, i slowly walk towards it since it might be a squirrel or something. Then three people with eggs on their hands come out, then three more, and three more. "get him!" one of the girls yell, and everyone start to throw me the eggs.
 
I try to cover my face, it didnt help. I can feel the hard egg hitting me, the yolk is over me that the smell is strong. I was trying so hard not to cry, but it was hard to be strong. Suddenly i didnt feel the eggs hitting me, i feel hands touching my head as it pulls me to his chest. I hear everyone gasping. I raise my head and i look at him.
 
Kris.
 
"how can they do something to you?" he says as he looks at me. "Chanyeol, step away!" i hear Sehun yell at me, Kris eyes turn red. He was transforming. Kris cheekbones pop out, fangs come out. I look at Sehun, he was ready to stop Kris. How can you stop a beast?
 
Everyone is going to find out about Kris secret, even when i was worry that in the process Kris could hurt me. My arms wrap around Kris, "Kris calm down, please" I can still feel his heart with unusual heartbeats, if a doctor would check he would probably think Kris is having a heart attack. My arms around him, wasnt calming him down.
 
Kris puts his hands on me, and his big nails are inside my skin. He was hurting me. I grab Kris face, getting an idea of how to stop this. I put his lips against mine. As the kiss starts, i can feel his fangs going away. It was working. I can feel his cheekbones going back to normal, and his nails are not hurting me anymore. Kris puts his arm around me to pull me close.
 
And the kiss continues. Kris is good at kissing, i dont know what he was doing inside my mouth, but it feels good. It feels like he was rolling his r's inside my mouth. 
 
He had safe my life, i have safe his secret.
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------
kisses everywhere /o/