I dont know who he is

BEAUTY & THE BEAST
"n-no, i dont know who you are" my voice sounds shaky, "im Suho, and i'll be your doctor for now" I grab the blanket and i pull it to cover my chest. "so what happen to me?"
 
"you....you had a car accident"
 
"how come i dont remember?"
 
"uhm...." Suho looks around like if the answer to my question is around this room. Im starting to think he is not a good doctor. Or worst, i have killer disease and he doesnt know how to tell me. 
 
"you have short amnesia for the impact of the car....thats why you cant remember" I nod, that made sense. Plus is better than what i thought. "is there someone you want me to call?"
 
"yes, Kyungsoo...he works in this hospital" Suho nods, "i'll look for him" "his last name is Do" Suho nods again as he leaves my room. As my doctor goes and finds Kyungsoo, i start to touch my head and there was no stitches. What kind of accident was i in? 
 
I hope i didnt hurt the other person too bad.
 
"hi, Chanyeol" Kyungsoo enters my room, "hi" he stands next to me, without saying anything else. "do you know what happen to the other passanger? did i hurt him bad?"
 
"other passanger?"
 
"yeah my car accident?" "oh!" Kyungsoo almost face-palm himself, "why dont you tell me what you remember" nothing. I didnt even know when i learn how to drive. And why was i in a car? Baekhyun doesnt have one, i dont have one. Im pretty sure Kyungsoo and Jongin dont have one. 
 
"nothing comes to mind"
 
"well ask me questions and i would answer them for you" Kyungsoo sits down, "okay, who's car was i driving?" "mine" I point at Kyungsoo "yours? but you dont have a car" "im guessing you dont remember that either"
 
That could be.
 
"okay, was i driving?"
 
"yes"
 
"i dont know how to drive"
 
"i was the one who teached you how" the answers Kyungsoo is giving me sounds like he practice them, but that could be my mistake. "okay, is the other passanger okay?" Kyungsoo nods, "it was actually a hit and run, he hit you but before the police could get there he was gone"
 
How traumatic.
 
"okay, what about me? the last thing i remember is looking for a job"
 
"well, you dont work anymore. You actually go to school" school? "what? how did i get the money?" "you got a loan from a bank" wow, i really did it. I went back to school. "so i go to the same school as you and Jongin?"
 
Kyungsoo shakes his head, "you actually go to a private school" i went back to school, and not just any school but i private one. It was a very generous of the bank to give me so much money. "i feel proud of myself" it was suppose to be a whisper, but Kyungsoo heard me. "when would i remember again?"
 
"you have short amnesia, so it could be in a week or at least a month" thats not bad, i probably remember fast if im in familiar places. "knock knock" Suho says as he knocks. "so what do you think Kyungsoo?"
 
Kyungsoo stands up and looks at Suho, "he'll be okay, if he takes things slow he'll be good" "well Chanyeol, since your okay you can go home" I smile, "good" "let me get all the papers ready so you can go home" Kyungsoo nods, and looks at me.
 
Suddenly the door opens, hitting the wall. "you selfish bastard" I look at the boy who yell those words to me. He seem younger than Kyungsoo, but some of his features made him look older. "Sehun" Suho says, as he stops him from coming towards me.
 
"why!" Sehun tries to push Suho away, so he could come closer to me. Kyungsoo had no idea who he was, neither did i. "Sehun lets go talk outside" Suho with all his strength, takes Sehun outside.
 
"maybe his releated to the person who hit me...do you think the other person die?" Kyungsoo was still looking at the door, he want it to figure out who he was as much i did. "i dont know let me check, you get dress" Kyungsoo leaves the room, and i get out from the bed. My clothes are in the chair, i look at them to see if they had any blood.
 
But they didnt.
 
Kyungsoo didnt bring me any new clothes, that im sure of. Then why didnt my clothes have blood? what kind of car accident doesnt leave blood in the person? "are you okay?" Kyungsoo enters my room, i might've just be thinking to much. "uhm, yeah...so who was that person?"
 
"oh wrong room"
 
"what?" i chuckle, he sound it like he knew who i was.
 
"he thought you had something to do with his friends accident, Suho told him the person responsible was in another room" i nod, maybe not remembering its making me abit paranoid. "i see you still have to get ready, let me check how the paper work is doing, so i can take you home." "home? you mean my home?" Kyungsoo nods.
 
"i thought i was staying with Baekhyun"
 
"yes, but i advice you not see Baekhyun right now"
 
I chuckle, "why?" "just so you can take things slow, as i doctor i advice you this" I pout, i guess if i see him i would try to push myself to remember and that could be bad. "okay, if its doctors orders i'll listen" Kyungsoo nods and leaves my room one more time, this time without thinking i put my clothes on.
 
I look under my bed for my shoes, which it was weird. Usually a nurse puts them in a closet or something. Here i go paranoid again. "your ready?" Kyungsoo stands by the door, "yes" i walk towards him, and we start to walk to the exit of the hospital.  "i call a taxi already"
 
"shouldnt i try to avoid cars? i mean i did have an car accident doesnt that bring me some kind of traumatic flashbacks?" 
 
"are you saying you want to walk?" I know my house is pretty far from the hospital, but i think its to soon for me to get in a car. "i just dont want to damage my brain more"
 
Kyungsoo sighs, "okay, lets go walking" We get out of the hospital, and Kyungsoo knocks on the window of the taxi driver. I hear how Kyungsoo tells him that his sorry, but we didnt need the taxi anymore. The taxi driver puts the window up, and leaves.
 
"okay, lets go i still have to come back" Kyungsoo gives the first step before i follow him. The night is quiet, even for a city. The pavement looks wet, and the sky looks more dark than usual. It rain while i was in the hospital. 
 
"so how are things with you and Jongin?" Kyungsoo puts his hands in his pockets, "good, we are to busy to see each other...but at least i wake up next to him" Although Baekhyun and me have been together longer than Kyungsoo and Jongin, i always have envy them. They are more romantic than me and Baekhhyun.
 
"thats good to hear"
 
"what do you remember about you and Baekhyun?" nothing new, "just that i put some things in his apartment" Kyungsoo nods. The rest of the walk we did it on silent. It was more in my part, than Kyungsoo. I guess i really want it to remember, that i stay quiet so my memories can come back.
 
 
I see the lonely house, i remember the house differently. With color and with my parents waiting for me. "we are here" Kyungsoo gives me the keys to my house, i grab them but i didnt want to go in. The last time i remember been here, is when the police had to tell me that i couldnt stay in this house any longer; since i didnt had money to pay for it.
 
"so call me if you if you have any problems" i nod, "thank you Kyungsoo, for everything" Kyungsoo hugs me, and leaves. I open the door, and the house is cold. I see boxes that have my things. I open one of the boxes, and i remember putting this things in Baekhyun's apartment. Maybe since i move back to my house, i brought them back with me.
 
I open the door of my room, and i didnt bother to turn on the lights. I just go and lay down. I wasnt sleepy but i was tired. I grab the pillow and i hug it, the serene silent thats around the house, made me feel empty.
 
And abit sadness.
I miss my parents.
 
 
 
The loud sound of the alarm clock wakes me up. I turn it off and i sigh, since i couldnt sleep yesterday i stay up all night in the computer. I check the directions for the school, since i dont remember how to get there. I try to look for a short route, but the easiest way its to take the bus. And that was not going to happen.
 
I go to the restroom, and my messy hair makes me feel lazy. I use water to calm down my hair, i grab my tooth brush and i start to brush my teeth. I take some water to clean my mouth. I leave the restroom, and i grab one of the boxes. I was trying to look for my uniform, since i went to the school website and i saw the pictures of students with the uniform.
 
I have to admit i love the uniform. It has some sense of classiness, and well if anyone sees you with that uniform they all go jealous. It was a very sophisticated private school. I put on my uniform, and the classy shoes. I go back to my room to grab the map, i look behind me to see if i miss something. "oh my bagpack!" I hit my forehead, and i go to my room again.
 
I check my surroundings again, and this time i have everything i need. I lock the door, and i head to school.
 
 
When i get to school, i couldnt believe what my eyes are seen. This school is huge, it could be a town. I enter the school, and i was waiting for my friends to come and tell me if i was okay. But it seem like i didnt had any friends in school yet. I look at my schedule thats falling apart. I look around trying to look for the class number.
 
It because i had already learn my classes, and now i have to do it all over again. I stop at room 435, no one was inside so i guess i got here abit early. I enter anyway, and i take my seat at the back of the class. I know myself pretty well, i know on the first day of school i took the seat at the back of the class. So i wouldnt get myself any attention.
 
Which it doesnt work that way, since im really tall. I put my chin in my hand, and i wait for everyone to get here. Two guys enter the classroom, and im glad im not the only idiot who is here early. One of the guys look at me, and i wonder if i had talk to him before.
 
The other guy next to him, pulls him close to him and they go sit. i guess i didnt talk to them. I continue to stay in the same position, when another guy enters the class and he was really pretty. Kyungsoo is pretty, but this guy is like beautiful. His pink hair go so well on him. The two guys who got here, raise their hands and the guy high five them.
 
I wasnt familiar with them, but those three guys are.
 
 
 
Its lunch time, and now one talks to me. No one asks me to sit down with them so we can have lunch together. I guess me not trying to draw attention to myself is working really well. I see an empty table that was next to the guy who enter to my hospital room. As i was passing by, Sehun pulls on the shirt of the guy that if i remember correctly the teacher called him, Minseok.
 
Sehun pulls on Minseok's shirt so he could stop looking at me. I sit down in the table alone, and i didnt know that i could hear Sehun conversation pretty well.
 
"have you talk to Kris?" the guy with pink hair asks Sehun, "yeah, he said his okay and for us not to worry" Sehun answers very low, i could barely hear his response. "so why is everyone down?" the same guy asks again, but this time to everyone in the table. "you know why" Minseok and the boy who seems like his attach to him, answer.
 
It was funny, how they act like if they were twins.
 
 
 
Finally school was over, i walk in the busy highways. "hey" Minseok stands next to me, the students pushes us together. I feel like im in a mosh pit. And i dont know if i should hold on to him, since his short and he might get lost in the crowd. "hi" 
 
"where are you going?"
 
"uhm, home"
 
"you move back to your parents house?" i look at him confused, how did he know i didnt used to leave with my parents? "what?" Minseok chuckles, and tries to move the people who are infront of him. "wait Minseok how did you know?" I grab the strap of the bagpack and i pull him, "you told me, when you introduce yourself to me.
 
That makes sense.
 
I let him go, "im sorry" Minseok smiles to me, and moves people away so he pass through. As the students try to get out of the highway, the pretty boy with pink hair, stands next to me. I keep glancing at him, he looks so intimidating. "if your going to say something, say it" he says, as he continues to look at the front.
 
"i-i," i stutter, "i dont have nothing to say" the pretty boy looks at me, "then stop looking at me, freak" this time i was the person who move away from him. Although, everytime i try to move the people who i was passing through give me evil looks. Being tall is not always a good thing. I bump into someone, so i bow apologizing "sorry"
 
It was Sehun, he doesnt say anything to me. "hey did you find the person who hurt your friend?" Sehun looks at me, then back at the front. I look at the front too and i can see the light from outside. We are almost out of the highway. "you dont have to feel awkward for saying those mean things to me, it shows how much you love your friend,"
 
"i would do anything to protect my friends too" with the corner of my eye i can see Sehun looking at me. "anything?" i look at Sehun and i nod. "anything" Sehun looks down for a second, "then you should go and talk to Kr-" the pretty boy comes and covers Sehun's mouth. "keep going freak" i didnt want any problems with him, since he really looks like he hates me.
 
Im out of the highway, and i walk towards the school exit without looking back. I was afraid to turn around and find pretty boy looking at me. I start to walk home and the way back feels shorter than this morning. I wonder if i should visit Jongin or Suho. Being home alone its not something i like to do.
 
 
 
I open the door, and it makes a creaking sound. I stand there just looking inside, and i know i should go in. I give a step inside the house, and there was no creak sound. I close the door, and i put my bagpack next to the door. I loosen my tie, and i take my jacket off. I walk to my room, so i can change clothes. I open one of my drawers and i see a big yellow envelop.
 
I drop my jacket to the floor, and my hands go directly to the envelop. I open it, and there was alot of papers that didnt made any sense to me. I dont know if i should see a lawyer about this, but i stop thinking when i see the last paper. It said that my house was payed off, and that i was the right owner. And at the end of the paper a signature that i have never seen gets my attention.
 
It wasnt the lawyers signature, because that was in the other side of the paper. The signature is so classy and sophisticated, but it was alittle hard to read the name. I see a W, and F "Wa....? Wu" i say, that seems right. "Wu....Fen? Wu Fon? Wu Fan" the name who payed the house is Wu Fan, why would he do that? I grab the envelop and i run to Baekhyun's apartment.
 
He would have better answers that me. 
 
 
 
Im standing infront of Baekhyun's apartment, i dont know why i cant pull myself to knock on the door. I grab the door knob, and it was unlock. Thats so Baekhyun he never locks the door. I open the door, but i stop when i hear Baekhyun talking to Kyungsoo. "so tell me what Suho told you" Baekhyun asks Kyungsoo,
 
"he told me that no matter how hard they make Chanyeol remember he wouldnt" so i dont have short amnesia? "so its save for him to continue to go to that school?" Kyungsoo doesnt answer, so im guessing his nodding. "Sehun knows he cant bring Chanyeol's memories, no matter how hard he tries" 
 
Sehun? the guy who enter my hospital room? the one that goes to my school? "good" why is that good Baekhyun? "but dont mention Kris" Kris? its that the same name Sehun mention before? "why would i mention him" Baekhyun says in a sour tone.
 
"good point"
 
"but just to make sure, are you sure Kris left to China?" i dont hear Kyungsoo answer so im guessing he nod again. Kris, China this is to confusing. "did Chanyeol confess to Kris?" "Suho said that Chanyeol never said it" said what? "so he left without knowing?" Baekhyun asks, "yeah"
 
"what a confusing mess" who ever Kris is, he left confused. I hope he didnt leave with a bad image of me. "you dont have to worry about that, just think of Chanyeol" this time Baekhyun was the one who didnt answer, so im guessing his nodding. I put my hand in my pocket, and i grab my wallet. I see that i have pretty good amount of money.
 
Maybe i should go and find out by myself who ever this Kris is. Although i dont know how Kris looks like, and plus China has a really big population. It would take me years to find him. "thank you Kyungsoo, for everything" "no problem" I hear them stand up,  Baekhyun is probably taking Kyungsoo to the front door to say good bye to him.
 
I hear them coming so i run and hide. "call me" Baekhyun says as he waves goodbye to Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo does the same and he walks away. Baekhyun closes the door and this time he locks it. I stay hiding alittle, just to make sure Kyungsoo wouldnt come back. I get out of the apartment building, and i walk home. I need it to pack my things.
 
 
When i get home, and i run to my computer. I search on the web 'Wu Fan', cause i need it to find him too. To my surprise, there was alot of him in the internet. The Wu's family owns a big company in China. I see a picture of him and bunch of old guys, who im guessing are involve with the company. He look so handsome, it was a rare beauty.
 
The article calls, Wu Fan Kris, so instead of trying to look for two people im looking for the same person. This is more weird than it should be, i print the article and i close my computer. I open my closet and i grab shirts, jeans, and underwear and i just put them in a bagpack. I dont bother to fold them. I grab the yellow envelop and i also put it inside the bagpack. When i was done i close the closet, grab my money and walk to the airport.
 
I feel like the only person who's going to be honest is Wu Fan, i mean Kris. Sehun, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun mention him which means i was close to Kris too. I hope im doing the right thing.