Family

BEAUTY & THE BEAST
I open my eyes so fast, like if someone hit me in my chest. Baekhyun is laying next to me, he looks so beautiful. It could be the light, or it could be him. I get of the bed slow, so i wouldnt wake him up. I put my shoes, and i grab a piece of paper and a pen.
 
'im sorry Baekhyun, i have to go somewhere. I call you'
 
I put it on his desk, and i leave his room. I smile when i see the livingroom again, he had moved all of the furniture just for me. I can say, Baekhyun i want the moon, and he would go and get it for me. 
 
Thats how much he loves me.
What would i do for Baekhyun?
 
I get out of the apartment, and i follow the road that takes me to my past. It since so unknown for me, but my feet knows it perfectly. Im going home, my home. The one i had to give up three months ago. After my father died, the house became a haunted house for me. I swear i could hear my dad scream around the house. But maybe it was me.
 
I lived with Jongin, and Kyungsoo for awhile. And sometimes with Baekhyun, until i got the job that i have now. Why do i like to torture myself? I close my eyes and i calm down. I didnt want to think of sad things. 
 
Why when it comes to family i think sad things?
It didnt used to be like this.
 
I put the key in the door knob, and the click sound makes me smile. I open the door, and it was just how i left it. But somehow the smell of my mother was still here. I go to my room, and i see Kris laying down in bed. 
 
In my bed.
 
I close my eyes, and the feeling is back. The lighting strikes again, i feel slowly suffocating with my own breath. Now im imagining Kris. I open my eyes and he was still there. 
 
"come on, Chanyeol his not here" I put my hand in my heart, and my heart beat is going really fast. Kris starts to move around, maybe im not imagining him. But how can he be here? Kris turns around, "Chanyeol!" he stands up so fast, and fixes my bed. "im sorry, i came home last night, i thought you were here...i was waiting for you, i guess i had fallen sleep"
 
I walk towards him, Kris was real. "how did you get in here?" Kris raises his index finger, "having long nails come in handy" he smiles. "so you transform in here? what did you break?" I look around the room, nothing seems out normal. "just because i transform into a beast doesnt mean i destroy everything" I nod. "i do that at home because it reminds me of my mo-" Kris shuts his mouth.
 
But i know what he was trying to say. I open my mouth to say something, but i see my photo album in the bed. "where did you get this?" I grab it and i sit down in my bed. "it was in your drawer" Kris sits down next to me, "why did you had a ferret?" he points at the picture.
 
"my mother was allergic to cats, and my dad hated the sound of dogs barking" i flip the page, and i see pictures of my mom and my dad infront of this house. "my mom wanted a house of her own...promised after promised my father finally builted for her" 
 
"thats why i was here, i have good news Chanyeol" I raise my eyes and i see Kris, he has a smile that was trying to hold a big secret. "what is it?" "you own this house, you dont have to pay for it anymore"
 
"what?" i drop the photo album.
 
"i pay for it, this is what friends do, no?" My lower lip trembles, and my arms itself open and hug Kris. "thank you, thank you, thank you" Kris doesnt hug me back, because my arms are under his arms. "but Kris, although we are friends that doesnt mean you can pay that big amount of money" I take my arms away from him.
 
"if a friend needs money, you give them some. not alot, not this much"
 
"i just thought Jongin or Kyungsoo would had done the same thing"
 
I chuckle, Jongin or Kyungsoo would had lead me their rent money. So Kris was kind right. "but still, is to much...so just take 200 dollars from every pay check" Kris was going to fight me, but he nods in the end.
 
Good choice.
I laugh, I laugh so hard, my lungs start to hurt.
Thank you, Kris.
 
"hey, would you like to come with me?" Kris stands up, "where?" "every Sunday, we have breakfast at my cousin's home" I bite my lip, its family breakfast. I already know about the curse, i didnt want to come in their ritual. "i dont know....you should go and i'll just wait for you at your house" Kris shakes his head, and grabs my hand.
 
"your crazy, your coming with me"
 
 
 
We arrive, and i couldnt believe what my eyes are seen. This house, is so big. Is this a size of a castle? "come" Kris puts his hand behind my back, to tell me to walk. He opens the door, and i see Suho sitting down in the couch. "hi, Suho" Kris waves, "hey, Kris, Chanyeol" Someone runs by us, "i have the movie!" he was as tall as us, he stands infront of Suho, making the poor doctor look short.
 
"Tao, say hi to our visitors" Tao turns around, and waves "sorry" he apologize for not seen us. "is everyone here?" Kris moves, and hugs Tao. "Heechul, Luhan, Sehun, Minseok, Jongdae, and Ryeowook are here" great all the cousins are here, i should've change.
 
"Chanyeol!!!" Sehun yells, and runs towards me. I chuckle "hi Sehun" Sehun pulls me to the side. "I be watching you"
 
I stand confused, but then he winks. So i stay more confused. "oh look at that, is Chanyeol" both Minseok, and Jongdae say at the same time. "again with the twin telepathy" i say playfully, and Tao laughs at my joke. "yeah, if they were only smart" Tao says laughing, Minseok goes to the couch, and grabs a pillows just to throw it to Tao.
 
"hey! dont throw things" Suho says, it was hard to believe that Suho can yell that loud. What happen to the prince looking doctor. Suho grabs a pillow and hits Tao in the face. Making everyone laugh, the prince looking doctor is a kid. "hey, kids Donghae is here" someone with dark hair comes, he looks so mean. But his expression also seems familiar.
 
"Luhan hangs out with Heechul alot" Sehun whispers to me, like if he just read my mind. "what about Shindong?" Kris asks, "he arrive with Donghae, they both came from the back door" Heechul leaves, and the shiverness are gone too. "oh okay, then lets go eat!" Suho stands up, and all the kids follow him. I wait for Kris "where are the parents?"
 
"oh no this house belongs to us, this is where we all grow up. Well us and the maids, so our parents dont come to this house" i have to learn how to shut up my mouth. Kris stretches his arm, telling me to walk and he'll follow.
 
When i enter the kitchen, it was one big table that could go on for miles. There are people i have never seen, but they mean the world to Kris. Sehun raises his hand and points at two empty sits, I go and sit next to him. "Chanyeol, meet Lay, his coming to school with us on Monday" Lay who is across from me stretches his hand, just to be smack by Luhan.
 
"dont be rude Luhan" Kris says, i put my hand in Kris hand telling him that it was okay. "nice to meet you Lay" "Sehun tells me your a Junior, me too" Lay talks kinda animated, and i like him already. "awesome, i wouldnt be alone anymore" Lay smiles, liking my comment. "okay, guys the food is on the table, is time to eat"
 
"thats Ryeowook, our second mother" Kris whispers in my ear, and his sweet warm breath melts me.
 
Why?
 
"eat!" no one waits for Ryeowook to say it twice, everyone picks their fork and grab every possible food. I look around me, and i feel like im part of this family. I had lost the two most important people to me, and now im bless with twelve people. 
 
 
 
After eating, Ryeowook had made a delicious pie. Kris gets me a piece, and one for himself. "come" we leave the kitchen, and he takes me to the backyard. And it was beautiful.
 
Acres and acres of grass, it was like two parks were tape together. "i think some of my cousins like you" Kris says, as he gives me a fork. "i like them too, you have a wonderful family" Kris cuts a big piece of his pie, and puts it all in his mouth. His cheeks are full of food, and i think im the only one that finds it cute.
 
"i have a question though, if your cousins dont want normal people to know about the curse, then how are they going to fall in love? i mean isnt that the only way to break the curse?" Kris puts the food that he has in his mouth, in one side of his cheek to speak. "most of them dont believe in love"
 
"do you?" Kris takes his time to finish what he has in his mouth, and was ready to put more, but he stops. "i like to think so" Kris looks at me, and that suffocating feeling comes to me again.
 
I feel my hands shaking, running sweat coming down from my back. My heartbeat is going crazy, and now butterflies fly around my stomach. I think im about to have a heart attack, if lighting doesnt kill my poor heart first.
 
I need a doctor. Thank god, Suho is here.