Double Date

BEAUTY & THE BEAST
I went to the doctor, Suho said that i dont have any problems with my heart. But if this continues to come back again, to go and visit him. Im scared.
 
 
 
"whats wrong? your thinking to much" Baekhyun holds my hand, "oh nothing" Baekhyun turns his attention to Jongin and Kyungsoo who are sitting infront of us. "so Kyungsoo tells me that you are back in school, how is it?" I look at Kyungsoo, couldnt he keep his mouth shut? Baekhyun turns to look at me ones again, i can tell he was missing me.
 
Thats why he keeps on touching me, "its good, alittle hard since i havent got used to it" "you be fine, you always find a way" Jongin tell me, and i smile to him. "do you have any friends?" Baekhyun grabs my hand, and puts intop of his thigh "yeah, i do. Sehun, Minseok, and Jongdae. Luhan doesnt really like me, but he still hangs out with us"
 
"why doesnt he like you?" because i know about the family curse, "well, he has problems with people" half lie. "well when he gets to know you, he be your best friend" Baekhyun gives me a peck on my cheek. "what about you? how is school?" i ask him, and he smiles. Baekhyun always likes it when i ask him about his day.
 
"hard, for now."
 
"same, here. i dont know how im gonna do it when im a doctor" everyone in the table throw napkins at Kyungsoo, we know Kyungsoo is capable of doing anything he puts his mind to. But sometimes even him, likes to be dramatic. "what about you Jongin?" Baekhyun ask. I lower my eyes to check if Kris or someone had called me.
 
But it was dark already, no one is going to call me. Kris is a beast right now, i wonder if he ate the food i left him. Has he even talk to Luhan about the whole accident with me? Does he talk about me with Sehun? 
 
I wonder.
 
I look up and i see Jongin's mouth moving, but his words cant enter my brain. My hands feel sweaty, and my heart is beating uneven. I feel like im suffocating, "Chanyeol are you okay?" I hear Baekhyun's words so loud, like if im stuck in a room full of fangirls. "eh? ah, yeah" "you really dont look okay" Kyungsoo gets alittle closer, i guess thats the advantage on having a friend who is a doctor.
 
"Chanyeol, i can take you home if you want" Baekhyun touches my forehead, im normal temperature. Since Baekhyun didnt act any different. "no, its okay. Im fine, plus Kris gave me the whole night free"
 
"Kris?" in Baekhyun's mouth, Kris name sounds so foreign, so unright. "thats the name of the person i work for" i grab the glass of beer, and i drink it. The taste is weird since its getting warm. "that was very nice of him" Baekhyun says without emotion. "yeah, his actually really nice. We had lunch with him" Jongin says, trying to have a nice conversation but he is making it worst.
 
"is he young? he sounds young" Baekhyun chuckles alittle, trying to make everyone in the table not notice how jealous his getting. "yeah, alittle older than Chanyeol" Jongin speaks again. "does he know about me?" Baekhyun looks at me, and I look at Kyungsoo. Looking for some help. "yes, he does" by the corner of my eye, i can see Baekhyun smile.
 
"your my boyfriend, why would i try to hide you" I look at Baekhyun, and i smile at him. Baekhyun gives me a peck on my lips. The jealousy has erase. "guys, remember when we got lost?" Baekhyun looks at Kyungsoo, and Jongin. His emotions are back. "oh yes, if it wasnt for Chanyeol in the first place" Jongin points at me, everyone laugh.
 
I couldnt.
 
Everyone waits for me to joke around, "hey who was in my side when i said i wanted to go?!" "that be Baekhyun" Kyungsoo says, and everyone laughs again. I laugh along, with no sense of laughing. 
 
I want to go home.
 
 
 
 
"bye" Jongin, and Kyungsoo wave as they take the same road. Baekhyun and I go to the opposite direction of Jongin and Kyungsoo. "my bed has been missing you" I look at the stores, that we are passing by. As i see our reflection in the mirrors, i had never notice that height difference. "Chanyeol?" Baekhyun pulls on my hand, and i look at him. "sorry, what?"
 
"are you sure your okay?"
 
"i guess im alittle drunk, we shouldn't have order the third round" Baekhyun chuckles, "that happens when you stop drinking" "your a good role model" i say sarcastically. Baekhyun grabs my arm, and puts it around himself. His touch, there like new to me. And i like it.
 
Baekhyun opens the door of his apartment, "hey you move stuff around" Baekhyun puts the keys on the table, "yeah, well you always tell me to change the way my livingroom looks, i had a free day on thursday"
 
"i like it"
 
"im tired, should we go to bed?" i dont know if thats an excuse, or he is really tired. But i follow him. I take my shoes off, before i lay down in bed. He does the same, and pulls me towards him. We continue to look at each other eyes, and it paradise to me. "how long have we being going out?" Baekhyun asks.
 
I raise my hand and i begin to count, he laughs as he slaps my hand. "three years" "im expecting marriage by now" Baekhyun says, i look at him not knowing what to say. He starts to laugh so loud, that i think im going to be deaf. "im kidding, Chanyeol, im kidding"
 
"good, cause your the one that suppose to ask me if i want to get marry" i tell him, as i look away like if im offended. Baekhyun puts his chin in my chest, "i missed being like this with you"
 
I play with his hair, "i did too"
 
"you love me right"
 
"i do"