Kris

Treasure Box

 

T-shirt

 

 

Yoona woke up early and happily prepared breakfast,  bacon and sunny side up eggs with toasted bread and freshly brewed coffee.  She was so busy preparing all those things that she didn’t noticed her sleepy, half boyfriend coming in.

 

Kris’ sleepiness instantly disappeared as he saw a very disheveled Yoona cooking.  She is in his white shirt, the one he wore last night, the one he was looking for a few minutes ago.  The shirt is too big for her frame, the collar is wide enough to show her y collar bones and one shoulder and the length only reached the middle of her thighs. Every time she would move her hand up, even for a few centimeters, the shirt would lift up slightly, revealing the edge her boy shorts. 

 

 Kris instantly gave her a good morning back hug, wrapping her in his warmth while her bask at her scent with a faint scent of his own.

 

“Good morning babe”

 

“Good morning too babe”

 

“Hungry?”

 

“Starving"

 

“Breakfast is almost done so just sit and relax”

 

Tiptoeing Yoona tries to reach the top shelve to get her favorite mug.  In doing so, the shirt was lifted up revealing her boy shorts fully. She will be the death of him.

 

Kris quickly went to help her get her mug as he desperately trying to hide his completely red face.  

 

“Thanks”

 

After serving their breakfast Yoona immediately munch on her plate, aware of the eyes that were traveling up and down her figure.

 

“Are you okay? You barely touch your food.”

 

She asked innocently as she eats a piece of bacon.  But he knows that look in her eyes, she is teasing him early in the morning>

 

”No”

 

"Why?"

 

"Let me see, my girlfriend is trying to seduce me”

 

“No, of course not, I’m not the one coming down here half ”

 

“Well I wouldn’t be if my girlfriend did not wear my shirt”

 
"Do you want me to change?"

 

Yoona stand up and ready to go to change when Kris swiftly cornered Yoona between the counter and his body.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

His lips curve up into a smirk, he lift her up on the counter, positioning himself between her legs.  Tables are turned.

 

"You know very well what I'm doing"

 

Yoona nervously gulp as he move even closer, their foreheads touching and his eyes looking straight in her eyes. She closed her eyes to avoid his melting gaze and took a deep breath, trying to calm herself.  She could feel his breath against her face.  She swear he is the only one who have this kind of effect on her.

 

"Yoona"

 

Kris whispered ily in her ear as he teasingly trace imaginary circles on her exposed shoulder with his finger.  He could feel her breathe becoming shorter and he can hear her heart beating fast.  He suddenly stops and pulls away and just stares at her.

 

"Open your eyes"

 

Confused, Yoona open her eyes only to be welcomed by the cheeky grin plastered on his face.  She would love to wipe that stupid grin  on his face but he won this time, he is truly a better tease than she will ever be.

 

"Stupid tease"

 

Kris affectionately ruffles her hair and pinched her cheeks.

 

"I would love to rip your clothes off but that's my favorite shirt and ..."

 

Before Kris can finish what he was saying Yoona already pulled him closer and gave him a mind blowing kiss on the lips.

 

 

 

 

####

 

hello dear readers,  i'm very sorry for not updating for a long time.  no it's not  because of the dating news (i will still continue writing my yoona pairings),  i was just busy and my laptop had some problems (it won't open my files) and it took a me a long time to have it fix but anyway now i'm back.

 

 YoonKris for my first update for 2014 (btw happy new year everyone)  i just love seeing kris in a white shirt and yoona would totally rock an oversized white shirt.

 

Comments. Suggestions. Subscribers are always welcome.