G-dragon

Treasure Box

Pigtails

 

Kwon Ji Yong was waiting patiently for his girlfriend in the park when he noticed a cute little girl in pigtails crying.  Being the gentleman that he is, he went to ask what happen.

 

“He’s bullying me” said the girl pointing at a little boy who was grinning mischievously.

 

“Oppa will talk to him so don’t cry okay?” He said and pats the girl head and smiled.

 

He went towards the naughty boy and asks him why he is bullying the little girl.

 

“The boys in the school told me that when you like a girl you make fun of them” the little boy reasoned out innocently.

 

Ji Yong smiled knowingly as flashes of a pretty cute girl in pigtail appeared in his mind.  He knew where the little boy was coming from after all he once believed in that.  Boys at this age think if you like someone, you make fun of them.  They think that pulling a girl’s pigtail means I like you, do you like me too?.

 

“Trust me it doesn’t work that way”

 

“How do you know?  Did you tease the girl you like too?”

 

“Well I did, but she was more of a bully than I am”

 

/flashback/

 

A 10 years old Kwon Ji Yong was playing with his friends in the playground when a cute little girl in pigtails came.  She went in the swing, her favorite spot in the playground.

 

“It’s Yoona” whispered Seungri

 

Being the mischievous boy that he is, he went near her and pulled her pigtails.

 

“Pigtails are for pig” he

 

Yoona just stared at him, eyes glaring at him.  But still he continues to .  Well the boys said if I like her I have to , that’s the coolest way to get her to notice him.

 

“Pull my pigtails one more time and I will kick you”

 

“Oh scary!, Im Yoona is a scary monster”

 

Yoona stood up and kick him on the shin.

 

“AHHHHHHHH!”

 

“I told you I will kick you if you touch my pigtails again.” She said and left him shouting in pain.

 

/end flashback/

 

“What did you do after that?” the little boy asked curiously

 

“Let’s just say I never touch her pigtails again”

 

“That noona is scary.”

 

“She is, but enough with my story, just say sorry to her and don’t bully her, she will just hate it you for it and you don’t want to be hated by your crush right?”

 

“Okay thank you hyung and good luck on the scary noona” the little boy said as he bid goodbye to him.

 

He watched in a distance as the little boy gave the little girl a candy and the little girl kiss him on the cheeks and runaway happily.  Smiling he gave a thumbs up to the boy while the boy made a heart with his hands over his head.

 

“I did not know you are a counselor now?” Yoona said as she stood beside him suprising him in the process.

 

“When did you arrive?”

 

“Enough to hear the boy call me scary”

 

He just smile sheepishly as he hold her hand and led her way. “But you were really scary that time”

 

“Yah Kwon Ji Yong”

 

“You look so cute when you’re mad”

 

“You want me to kick you again?”

 

“Hey I did not even touch your pigtails”

 

“Stupid boy”

 

“Just so you know when never I pull your pigtails, it means I like  you, do you like me too?”

 

“I guess kicking you back then means I like you too”

 

They stop walking when they reached the playground.  The place where it all started.

 

“I would like to pull your pigtails again but I’m not that little boy anymore” he started as he took a small paper in his pocket and gave it to her.

 

Im Yoona I love you will you marry me?

 

“I would love to kick you again but I still want to have babies with you so…”

 

She leaned in and kisses him on the lips.

 

“Yes I will”

 

 

####

 

GYoon aren’t they cute?  Imagine a little gdragon pulling pigtails and getting kicked by little yoona.

Thank you for the upvotes YqueenY, lovedeeryona, mysticdeer and sakura-yuna

Comments. Suggestions. Subscribers are always welcome.