Sehun

Treasure Box

 

Birthday Gift

 

 

"Remember boys this is a suprise!" the snsd's kid leader Taeyeon reminded them about the upcoming suprise birthday party for the face of snsd.  Everyone started to murmur amongst themselves. Im Yoona was arguably one of the most loved member of their smtown family and every year her members plan a surprise party that it was not really a surprise anymore because they do it every year.


Sehun has his usual poker face as he sat on floor in the practice room with s after Teayeon left to inform the other smtown idols about the plan.


"I don't know what to give Yoona noona this year" Baekhyun sighed as he look around s asking for any suggestions from them. Actually all. Of them were all thinking about that,  what would you give to Im Yoona who  have almost everything. And she actually had her TVXQ oppas, Suju oppas and shinee dongsaengs willing to give her anything she needs and want.

"I will just cook her favorite food" Kyungsoo muttered, playing with his food absently. None of the other boys thought of that, well mostly because they are not good at cooking.  

 

"Does she like Gucci?" Tao said after thinking for a long time.


Sehun sighed. Kyungsoo really knows how to make Yoona happy and Tao just doesn't know Yoona at all if he seriously thinking of giving her any Gucci item.  "Tao, Yoong doesn't really like branded items" he heard his Luhan hyung talking to Tao tha he almost raised his eyebrow from how easy it was for Luhan to say her nickname like they were close friends.

 

"Maybe we should try talking to her about what she really like"  Suho suggested. The rest of the group stared at him, wide-eyed like he just suggested a stupid plan "I mean it's a whole lot better than guessing and assuming what she really wants" Suho continue to explain his plan.


"I can't talk to her, I've tried so many times but..." Kai was the first one to voice his concern about Suho's plan but he couldn't finish his sentence. They all knew where this was going,  Kai have always been a Yoona fanboy and probably her biggest fanboy in their group and he can't even initiate a conversation with Yoona without saying something stupid if he did manage to say something or just froze up on the spot until s would save him from further embarrassment. 



"I think it's better if we just ask SNSD sunbaenims for information about what Yoona sunbaenim wants for her birthday"  Lay suggested. "I mean she might have told them what she wants."

 

Sehun thought about this for a moment. Sure, he could get Krystal to ask her Jessica unnie for some information about  what she wants for her birthday.  But before he can even call Krystal all s were busy talking to someone on their phone.

 

After 10 minutes almost all of them were done talking on their phone.  Baekhyun was the first one to hung up and immediately shouted "I'll be getting her a golden goose shoes, Taeyeon noona said Yoona noona love those brand of shoes". Some of the boys groan in protest,  Tao, Suho and Chen were also advised by the other SNSD girls about Yoona's current obsession with those shoes and they decided to share that gift to Yoona. Chanyeol was next he said "I would give her a mix tape of her favorite songs, Sunny noona said Yoona noona love to listen to ballads during her free time".  Lay immediately told Chanyeol that he will also thinking of giving her a mix tape and both decided that they will work on it together.



"Seohyun told me to give her a book about self confidence and some cook books" Xiumin said after hanging up on his phone.

 

"Taemin said she really likes mint chocolate chip ice cream and strawberry cheese cake, so he suggested to give her some home made mint chocolate chip ice cream or bake her a strawberry cheese cake,  Kyungsoo-yah can you teach me how to make a strawberry cheese cake?"

 

"Okay but I can't guarantee that it would turn out good"

 

While most of s have already decided on what to give her, Sehun was still trying to call Krystal who's phone was still busy. "Hey Hun, have you decided on what to give Yoona?" Luhan who just came back from God knows where sat beside him and ask him.  "Not yet I haven't actually talk to the person who will help me" he replied.  "Ah I see, Krystal told me that Jessica noona ask Yoong about what she wants and she said she wanted to learn to play the guitar so I'm thinking of giving her a guitar what do you think?" Luhan told him.

 

"That's good and I think everyone have just decided on what to give Yoona noona for her birthday" Sehun answered plainly.  Damn Krystal for not answering his call, now what in the world should Oh Sehun buy Im Yoona for her birthday that none of s or any other smtown idols have already decided to give her.

 
Hours have passed, most of the smtown idols are finished practicing, but Sehun was still left in the practice room, he was still in deep thoughts about what she wanted as a birthday gift.  He sighed. This over time practice wasn't helping much, he thought it could help clear his mind and think properly.  But all it did was a sore body and smelly clothes.  

 

Deciding that it was time to go home, he close the lights in the practice room, locked the door and go home.  But when he reached the second floor he heard some music blaring at one of the practice room.  He walk towards the sound to check who was practicing at this time and to his surprise Yoona was alone dancing to her heart contents.  Sweat dripping on her face and her clothes almost sticking to her body.  To say that he was mesmerized was an understatement.  He just stood there and stared at her dancing.  He didn't even notice that she was calling him.

 

"Hun! SeHun! Oh Sehun!" Yoona said as she turned off her iPod and sat on the floor resting her tired body as she took one salonpas patch in her bag and carefully put them on her aching body.

 

"Ah sorry noona I was just spacing out" he reasoned out "Is that a new routine?" He asked as he sat beside her but still maintaining a distance just in case she would smell him.

 

"Ahhh I'm so tired" she whined cutely as she stretched her arms and legs out "I'm getting old my body is not the same as before"

 

"Should I call you ajumma now" he cheeckily replied

 

"Yah! you brat" she spat at him.

 

"Are you done practicing now?  Do you want me take you home?"

 

"Yeah I'm done, I would love too but your fans are camping out outside the building, I don't want another horde of fangirls attacking me, so thanks but no thanks besides manager oppa is already waiting for me"

 

"Ah I see, so i'll go head first and see you tomorrow"

 

"See you Sehuna"

 

It was D-day, everyone was busy finishing the last touches for Yoona's surprise birthday party, the balloons, food and cake were all ready.  Yunho gave the signal the the SNSD girls are now in the building, everyone went to their places and keep quiet and somebody switch the lights off.  Footsteps and laughter were heard from the other side of the door, clearly the birthday girl was teasing her unnies about something, so when they open the door, everyone started singing happy birthday and some super juniors members pop some party poppers.

 

"Happy Birthday Choding Yoona"

 

And so the party started and being the birthday girl, Yoona tried to talk to everyone who came and to say thank you to them.  It was really hard to keep her for a long time as everyone wanted to have a minute with her.  So when the exo boys finally got their chance to greet her and give their gifts to her it only lasted for a few minutes until Yuri came and dragged her to another group of people.   she look back and wave goodbye to them and mouthed a sweet thank you for coming to her party and for their gifts.

 

"So, what did you give her?" Luhan ask him.

 

"I got her a box of salonpas patches" Sehun replied proudly


Yoona opened her gifts that evening she was very thankful for everyone.  Her favorite so far was the mix tape, the guitar and the food of course.  Then she saw a box covered with some old magazine, she gasped, partly in shock and partly in confusion when she saw that it was one of her old magazine spread, then she read the card, it was from Sehun.  She carefully tears the magazine wrapper and saw a box of salonpas inside.

 

"Tsk that brat"  a small smile playing at her lips,  this gift was so Sehun.

 

 

####

 

 

Another late birthday update for Yoona with exo boys well mainly with Sehun so i hope you guys like it.

Anyway I will do a random comment request game. so comment your favorite Yoona pair and I will randomly choose one to be the next couple on the next chapter 

Comments.  Suggestions.  Subscribers are always welcome