G-dragon

Treasure Box

 

 

P.S. if this is Yoona


 

 

How long has it been? A year?  She honestly don't remember.  All she knows is that she left him without giving any logical explanation, no goodbyes, no phone call, no number, no address, just a simple note saying she needed to clear her mind.

 

And here she is holding her phone, contemplating on whether she should call him or not.  After what seems like hours she finally dialed his number.  First ring she wanted to end the call but she did not a part of her wants to hear his voice.  Second ring she can already hear her heart beating so loud but still she did not hang up.  On the third ring she felt like all the air have been out of her body when she heard his voice. 

 

"If you're calling about the car I sold it, If this is Tuesday night I'm at the studio, if you've got something to sell, you're wasting your time, I'm not buying, if it's anybody else, wait for the tone, you know what to do.."

 

It was just his answering machine, she was about to hung up when he heard his voice again.

 

"P.S. if this is Yoona, I still love you"

 

She was beyond shocked, she dropped her phone as her tears starts to fall.  She can't believe on what she just heard.  What kind of man would hang on that long for someone who left him without nothing just a mere piece of post it.  She felt so stupid for leaving him like that so she made up her that this time, if he will agree, she will never doubt and question their love for each other.

 

 

So on the third day after her first phone call she tried to call again.  Practicing her speech as she waited for him to answer her call. First ring "Yoona you can do this", second ring "Just relax and act natural", third ring "hey..."

 

"If it's Friday night I'm at Youngbae's place practicing my board,  and first thing Saturday, if it don't rain, I'm headed out to the beach, and I'll be gone, all weekend long, But I'll call you back when I get home On Sunday afternoon...

P.S. If this is Yoona, I still love you"

 

Tut...

 

"05300818"

 

She only left her number, no hi's or hello's, no introductions, no goodbye just her number.  She was just hoping that on Sunday he will call.

 

-----

 

"05300818"

 

That was the last message on his answering machine and it did not taking him a second to grab his phone and dial her number.  He knows, how can he forget when all this time it was her voice that he had long to hear.

 

First ring, he still can't believe that she finally called him.  Second ring, he can't help but smile like an idiot.  Third ring, he can actually hear his heartbeat more than the out going tone of his phone.  He felt like a his heart skip a beat when he heard her voice.

 

"If you're calling about my heart, It's still yours, I should have listened to it a little more, then it wouldn't have taken me so long to know where I belong.."

 

He somehow felt happy and sad at the same time, happy that she's finally coming back to him and sad that it was just her answering machine talking.

 

"And by the way, kwon ji yong this is not my answering machine you're talking to, can't you tell, that this is Im Yoona and I still love you"

 

"Yah come home now, my salty bibimbap have been long over due"

 

"Ji?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Happy birthday and I love you"

 

"I love you too, I always have and always will, now comeback here"

 

----------------

 

 

This oneshot was written by missnoname so credit to her.  She also dedicated this to HottestVIPSone.

Happy Birthday Kwon Ji Yong!!!