Heechul

Treasure Box

 

 

 

Forehead

 

 


"Oppa"

"Hmm?"

Yoona tried to turn her head to his direction but he stop her.

"I told not to move I'm not done yet"

"But oppa"

"Ssshhh"

Again she was force to stay still and wait for him to finish putting her hair in an apple hair style.  This has been a little habit for both of them.  He put her hair up and she will do the same to him, only this time she can't tie his hair up since he shave it for military service purpose.

"There you are done" He said and hands her a mirror to let her see his masterpiece

"Oppa you do know it take hours to get my hair done right"

"But it looks cute"

"You're messing up my hair" she said glaring at him.

He just rolled his eyes. "Well considering that the great Kim Heechul styled your hair, you should be thanking me instead of complaining and it doesn't cover your forehead so I can easily do this" he said flicking her forehead.

"Ouch, that hurts you know" she whined rubbing her forehead as a red mark become visible

"I know, I intentional flicked it hard" he said smiling widely

Heechul have always had a for forehead flicking.  It was not a secret that her forehead has always been his favorite.  And tying her hair up in an apple hair is just an excuse so that he can flick it.  

"I would love to tie your hair but its not possible with your current hair style" 

It was one of the many things he misses ever since he went in the army.  Their constant teasing, name calling, hair styling, forehead flicking and just hanging out together.

"You should always put your hair up, it suits you more" he said calmly 

"So you can easily flick my forehead, no thanks oppa I still want my skull intact" 

"silly grandma deer, your head is hard as a rock"

"Then your fingers must be made of steel since it hurts like hell when you flick my forehead"

"Whinny girl"

"stupid oppa"

"hey I'm not stupid"

"I'm not whinny either"

He just laugh at their exchange of words, he really miss her.

"Grandma deer"

"what?"

"I saw this when I went for community service" he said putting a small box in front of the table, "And I remember that your birthday is near" he open it and showed her a cute hair tie "advance happy birthday choding Yoong"

"Oppa thank you, I will use it well"

"You're welcome" he said

"Mind if you put it on my hair?"

"I would love to"

He stand up and position himself behind her and run his fingers on her hair, smoothing it out while putting it in a pony tail, just the first time he tied her hair.

/Flasback/

We were in an acting workshop with Kibum,  practicing for the upcoming musical that we were cast to.  When I looked over and saw Yoona struggling with her ponytail. I walked behind her and grabbed her hair and run his fingers on her hair and started smoothing it out.

"Need some help?"

"Kind of. Oppa, you're not going to make it look bad are you?" she asked nervously.

"Why would I do that?" He asked her

"Because you're always mean to me." She pointed out

"I'm not mean to you, I'm your oppa and your senior, and I'm just teasing you silly"

"Other people are mean to me." She said quietly

"Who?" he didn't like the idea of other people being mean to her, she was still a little girl, fragile and naive.  "Listen, I'm the only one who's allowed to be mean to you and if anyone else is, I'll kick their ." I promised her as I tighten her pony tail  She was shocked for a few seconds not believing what she just heard, but then she smile and face me.

"Thanks, Oppa" 

/End flashback/

 

"Thanks Oppa"

And she smiles the same smile she give him years ago.

 

 

-------------------------

Oneshot is not mine credit to missnoname