T.O.P

Treasure Box

 

Bicycle

 

"Yoong are you sure about this?”

 

An 11 years old Choi Seung-Hyun was watching an 8 year old  Im Yoona holding her pink bike while his brother Choi Dong-Wook was removing the training wheels attach to her bike.  He was worried that she is not yet ready to ride her bike without the training wheels.

 

Riding a bike had never been Seung-Hyun's favorite, he had experience enough bruises and scraped knees to know it’s not the safest thing a 8 year old girl would ride.

 

“Of course all my friends ride their bike without their training wheels already”

 

“But you might get hurt”

 

“Yah Bingu don’t worry too much our Yoona can do everything, besides her favorite oppa is going to teach her”

 

Dong-Wook fondly pats Yoona’s head as she happily nods her head at his action.

 

“Hyung your spoiling her again”

 

Yoona just stick out her tongue at him as she hooked her arm to Dong-Wook arm who just smiled at the silly behavior of his brother and their favorite neighbor.  Yoona and Seung-Hyun continue to give each other some silly faces as Dong-Wook finally removes both of the training wheels of her bike.

 

“There all set, ready to learn to ride a bike?”

 

“Yes”

 

Seung-Hyun worriedly watches as Yoona tried get on her bike while Dong-Wook was holding it.  She mange to get on the bike without any difficulty and Seung-Hyun finally let go of his breath which he didn’t even know he was holding.

 

The bike wobbled back and forth and Dong-Wook carefully balance it. After balancing her bike, Dong-Wook smiled down at her as she starts to pedal on a steady pace without wobbling too much.

 

“Oppa!”

 

Hearing her shout, Seung-Hyun immediately run towards them but stop midway.

 

“Dong-Wook oppa! Don’t let me go yet”

 

"Don't worry, I won't just keep your balance."

 

Seung-Hyun watches the two having fun.  Yoona was able to ride her bike without Dong-Wook’s help for a few meters before wobbles again but good thing his older brother was fast enough to catch her before she falls.  Then he suddenly felt envious of the two.  He felt left out.

 

“Hyung, mom is calling you”

 

“Ah okay, can you teach Yoong here until I get back”

 

“Okay”

 

“Oppa get back soon okay”

 

“I will”

 

Dong-Wook left the two alone as he went to his mother. 

 

Yoona begun to practice again with Seung-Hyun.  He holds the bike carefully as she tries to get her balance.  At first she was a little unstable and slow but gradually she got the hang of it and begins to go little faster.  Soon he was walking a little faster just to keep up with her.

 

“Bingu – yah you can let me go now"

 

Yoona proudly announces as she maintain a steady pace.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes!”

 

He hadn't expected that she would learn that fast. He thought that she would need at least a day or two to practice with them before riding her bike on her own.

 

“All right but I will help you balance first then I will let the bike go”

 

“Okay!”

 

“Ready?”

“Ready”

 

Yoona steadily ride her bike and easily found her balance.  Gradually she increase her pace and it was time for him to let go.  He was hesitating but he let go.  Soon Yoona was riding her bike along the street while he run behind her making sure that she won’t fall.

 

“Bingu I am riding my bike without any support”

 

She proudly shouted as she increase her pace a bit more.

 

“Yoong, don’t go too fast”

 

“It’s okay but oppa how can I turn my bike at a corner?”

 

Yoona worriedly ask and starts to wobble when she saw the need to turn in a corner at the end of the street.  Seung-Hyun who was running behind her saw it too and immediately speed up.

 

“Yoong hit the brake”

 

“Bingu! Ahhh”

 

It was too late Yoona lost her balance and fall from her bike.

 

“Yoong!  Are you okay?”

 

Yoona was close to crying when he reached her spot.  He immediately checks her for any injuries and found some scratches on her knees and elbows.

 

“I told you, you’ll get hurt”

 

"It’s painful and my blood is spilling out"

 

She whined as she tries her best not to cry but did.  He finds it cute that she pretends to be brave and all but she’s still the cry baby he knew. Inspecting all the scratches she got and smiled.

 

"Don't worry oppa will fix these”

 

He kissed all her scratched skin carefully.

 

“All better?  My mom always tell me that kisses always made boo-boos better."

 

"Are you sure that I won’t run out of blood?"

 

"Yes, I promise"

 

“Pinky swear?”

 

Yoona raise her pinky finger and Seung-Hyun hook his pinky finger in her’s

 

“Pinky swear, now we need to get you clean up”

 

“But Bingu I-“

 

“O-ppa”

 

“Oppa Bingu I can’t walk, carry me home please”

 

“Spoiled brat as always”

 

 

####

 

TopYoon with SE7EN.  I always thought that SE7EN would be a great brother to both Yoona and TOP (or to anyone).  Little TOP feeling left out and trying to comfort little Yoona is so cute.  And little Yoona being cute as a button.

 

Comments.  Suggestions. Subscribers are always welcome