T.O.P.

Treasure Box

 

 

Bring Me

 

 

Fr: Tabi boo

Sorry boo can't come to Yoorin's party, had an unexpected schedule.  Tell Yoorin uncle Tabi is sorry but I asked manger hyung to send my gift to her.  Love you.

To: Tabi boo

Next time don't make promises that you can't keep

Yoona type and delete, she did not bother to reply as she was annoyed that he was not able to come.  At the same time she knows how hard it is to manage this unexpected schedule, she too canceled few of their dates because of her last minute schedule.  But that doesn't mean that she's not mad  he broke his promise to Yoorin and her that he will not missed this occasion.

"Bring me  blue handkerchief!"

The game master for the children party announce as all the kids in the party run towards their parents to get a blue handkerchief.  Yoorin the birthday girl came running towards her mother asking for a blue handkerchief.

"Mommy do you have a blue handkerchief?"

"Sorry baby mommy don't have a blue handkerchief"

"Auntie Yoona do you have a blue handkerchief?"

"Sorry Yoorin-ah auntie don't have a handkerchief"

"And we have a winner!"

"Yoorin-ah don't worry you will get the next one!" Yoona cheered on her. 

"Auntie what time uncle Tabi will come?" Yoorin asked her.

"Yoorin-ah uncle Tabi have an emergency schedule, but he said his gift for you will be delivered today okay so just enjoy your party."

Yoorin walked back to the front a little sad since she did not win this round.

Yoona open her bag just to save time in case she have the next item the game master will announce.  But sadly she did not have the next items that were announce.  What's more saddening is that the birthday girl did not win anything yet.

"Yah Yoong, what time Seunghyun will come?"

"He's not coming"

Her short reply made her older sister sense that the two are having a love quarrel.

"I guess he have a last minute schedule to go to"

"Yeah, but he did say his manager will bring his gift for Yoorin"

"Okay next item, Bring me a beautiful lady in a white shirt and blue jeans!"

"Auntie Yoona!"

Yoorin run as fast as she could to reach her table.  White shirt check, blue jeans check, beautiful lady check (she's the face, visual and center of the national girl group).  Behind Yoori were other kids run towards her while the people around them were cheering for their kids to get her on the stage.

"Yoorin-ah pali"

Yoorin manage to grab her hand and drag her to the stage.

"And we have a winner!  Our birthday girl!"

Everyone cheered for her, the game master gave her the price and she was very happy.  Yoona was about to go down the stage when the game master called her asking her to stay for a bit.  She did as what she was told feeling a bit strange but push that feeling a side.

"Okay for the last item, bring me... a tall handsome man, in white shirt and blue jeans, holding a big teddy bear"

Everyone was looking around to find who was the game master just describe.  Yoona's heart was beating fast, he could be anyone in the party but her heart and mind is telling her that it could be him.

"Uncle Tabi!"

Yoorin called Seunghyun as she came running towards him.  He put the teddy bear down and gave the birthday girl a bear hug and lift her off the floor.

"Happy birthday princess Yoorin!"

Yoorin kiss him on the cheeks and when he put her down she grab his hand and drag him on the stage,  after all Yoorin wants to win another prize.

"And we have a winner"

Now standing side by side, Seunghyun can't help but smile at his girlfriend's reaction.  

"I promise didn't I?" He whispered to her. He knows she's still annoyed by his message earlier but it was his plan.  He ask her sister to help him plan this surprise for Yoorin and Yoona.

After taking pictures of all the winners of the games with Yoorin,  the ballroom went dark as the staff rolled in the cake for the birthday girl.  Everyone sang happy birthday to her.  Yoorin made and wish and blew all her candles out.

"Happy Birthday Yoorin"

After the party only the family members and close friends where left in the venue when the game master went back on stage.  Yoona was confuse as the party was already finish but still her sister just let him say what he will say.

"Ladies and gentlemen I sorry to take your time but i forgot one more item from the game earlier, is that okay for you Yoorin-ah?"

"YES!"

"Okay... Now bring me a small blue box"

Everyone now are all unusually excited, but no one was coming up the stage.  She thinks who would even bring a small blue box.  SMALL.  BLUE. BOX. Then it hit her.  Seunghyun was walking up the stage with that small blue box and Yoorin is already clapping her hands.

"And we have a winner.  Mr. Choi Seunghyun"

He stood there holding the small blue box, he smiled and look at the girl in the middle of the ballroom.

"Mr. Im, Yumi noona, Yoorin-ah I want to ask your permission formally" he said looking at her family, they all nodded and Yoorin even gave him a thumbs up. "Yoona, you can't say no now, all the important people in your life already agreed..." Everyone started laughing at his joking threat "but seriously I love you and I want to so spend the rest of my life and even after that with you..." He turned serious and started walking towards her.  Mr. Im, her sister and Yoona herself were already in tears "will you marry me?" He open the box and kneeled in front of her waiting for her answer.

"I thought you will never ask" she joked as she hold his hand to help him stand.  "Mr. Choi once i said yes, there is no turning back, you can't take back your words everyone here will hunt you down..." she threatened and everyone laugh at their way of proposing and saying yes but of course Mr. Im was dead serious and he made sure Seunghyun knows he will do it for his dearest daughter.

"Are you saying..."

"Yes, i will marry you Choi Seunghyun"

Everyone cheered for them as Seunghyun put the ring on her finger and kiss her on the lips which made everyone cheered for another kiss.  He suddenly pull Yoona closer and bend her backwards granting the crowd another kiss.

"I love you boo"

"I love you boo"

Standing properly Yoona raised her hand to show her ring to everyone.

 

 

 

----------------------------

 

TOPYoon dear subbies just because i owe this lovely ship a proper one shot with a happy ending.

If you haven't read my (M) GYoon one shot Black Dress do check it out.

Comments.  Suggestions. Subscribers are always appreciated

P.S. anyone knows the name of Yoona's unnie, she is always mentioned as yoona's sister but not her real name