Chanyeol

Treasure Box

Dance Practice

 

 

 

"One and two and three and stop stop stop. Chanyeol-ah how many times do i have to tell you to relax you look stiff next to Sooyoung"

 

It was already 1am but Yoona, Sunny, Sooyoung, Sehun, Suho and him still practicing a special number for SNSD's comeback showcase and thanks to him it looks like they will stay until sunrise here.  The dance steps were very simple but his limbs are not cooperating at all.

 

"Jaewon oppa let's call it a day the kids are tired, we are all tired"  Sooyoung suggested as the tension in the room is getting high.

 

"Okay let's call it a day,  see you all later 7am sharp" Shim Jaewon finally said after seeing all the tired faces of the idols.

 

"Thank oppa/teacher"

 

Everyone packed their things and went home, except for chanyeol who sneakily went back in the practice room after everyone left.  He switch the lights on and plug in his phone in the speaker and start practicing again.  One and two and three an four and again missed a step.

 

"You should really relax your body"

 

Upon hearing a voice he suddenly stop dancing and stumbled on his feet.

 

"Oh sorry did i scared you?"

 

"Yoona sunbaenim" He ask as he find his balance and bowed politely.

 

"Yah Chanyeol-ah no need to be formal around me"

 

"But..."

 

"It's just the two of us here so relax,  you can call me noona"

 

"But.."

 

"No buts Yeol-ah"

 

"O-okay Yoona sun... Noona"

 

"That's more like it.  Now back to business Jaewon oppa was right you should relax and let the music flow in your body"

 

Yoona played the music again and this time she dance with him.  He was more nervous than before but still he tried his best not to step on her foot or collide with her tiny frame.

 

They must have been dancing for a while now as he can feel his shirt stcking on his body.  Yoona was also sweating a lot as her hair bun begin to loosen up and her shirt is also sticking on her body.

 

Maybe from too much dancing or lack of sleep Yoona missed a beat and collided with him losing her balance.  She tried to break her fall but instead felt two arms around her waist.  Chanyeol manage to grab her by the waist by reflex hold her closer to him.  She fits perfectly on his body.  Her head on his chest, his arms around her body, her smell invading his senses.  They stayed like that for a few seconds well it felt like a couple of minutes for him until manage to get on her feet.

 

"Woah that was close.  Thank you Yeol-ah"

 

"It's nothing noona but i think we should call it a day. ."

 

" Yeah its almost 3am"

 

"Yeah and Yoona thanks a lot"

 

"Your welcome and final advise smile and don't be scared of Soo unnie she don't bite"

 

"Well  I'm more afraid of what sones will do after seeing our special stage"

 

"Don't be silly i think we should be more worried about what your fans would do after watching us since you know fangirls are more vocal about it.  Anyway im heading out first see you later."

 

"See you later Yoona"

 

Chanyeol just stared at her retreating form.  Did he just experience the Yoona effect that the super juniors sunbaes were talking about.  Yoona is like a drug, you can't help but be addicted to her.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Well hello dear subbies and readers I'm very sorry for not updating for a long long long time been busy with lots of things that my writing have taken the backsit but now im back hopefully with more updates.  My first update this year well not really since i wrote this last year but forgot to published it.  So yeah i hope you guys like it.