Changmin

Treasure Box

She Drive Me Crazy

 

 

He closed his eyes, and there she was again, her big, crystal clear eyes hunting him.  It doesn’t matter if he is awake or sleeping, it’s like she has been imprinted on his mind, heart and the inside of his eyelid.

“ahhhhhhhhhhh”

 “yah maknae what’s wrong with you?”

“nothing just relieving some stress”

“so you want to order something to eat?”

“thanks hyung but I think im going to bed now, I’m not feeling well”

He got up, took his jacket and laptop and went in his room.  He can’t stay, he knows Yunho will eventually figure out why he is acting this way, he needs to go out before his hyung would question him more, and he needs do something, anything to keep his mind off her.

When he saw her drama preview earlier he'd thought he'd break down then and there. Every time he saw her acting all lovey dovey with her on screen partner it’s like a stab to his heart but the last part of the preview totally let out the green monster in him.  He wants to throw their tv out the window and beat the hell out of Jang Geun Suk for kissing his Yoona.

Ten years ago he had thought himself lucky to have Im Yoona as a friend.  She is kind, fun to be with, she doesn’t mind getting all sweaty and dirty while playing with him, Kibum, Leetuek and Kangin unlike Heechul who is like a girl, totally obsess with his appearance.  To cut it short for him Yoona is a tomboy, a very pretty and cute tomboy but he would never admit that because he prided himself for being immune to her sweet smile that could send butterflies in your stomach kind of feelings towards anyone who see her.

But 3 years ago something happen that broke the chain that is holding his hidden feelings in check. He can remember it clearly as it just happen yesterday, it was like today, a kiss scene in one of her drama, Cinderella Man with Kwon Sang Woo.  All his resolve crumbled when he thought about her kissing another man, it irks him, not that he wants to be the one kissing her, well he did thought about it once, okay more than a couple of times, but who can blame him when she is too close to him, so close that he can almost smell and taste her strawberry lip balm, her favorite.

After that he had never seen her the same way again. He felt spellbound, overwhelmed and lost somewhere unknown to him. He wasn't used to being obsessive about something especially about someone especially her.  But she was everywhere, she was everything, she was all he think about, he dream about her, and when he saw her he lost  his ability to think, and to be his usual evil Voldemin self. She consumed every bit and space of his mind and he was sure that he was going insane, he is crazily, irrevocably and deeply in love with her.

-----

The door to his bedroom creaked open and brought him back to reality, he stared blankly at Yunho who is holding a box of pizza.

"Shim Changmin, you better eat this, it’s so unlike you to reject food”

"Hyung I’m not hungry, I just want to rest okay”

Yunho raised a suspicious brow before sighing and chuckling lightly.

"Would you like me to call a doctor or…” he paused for awhile checking if his dongsaeng is still with him “you want me to call Yoongie” and it did caught his attention. He glared at him before throwing a pillow at him. He barely evades the light blue pillow.

"Be a good boy or I'm going to call Yoona and ask her to force feed you." He said as he tries to dodge all the pillow being thrown at him.

"Jung Yunho!!!”

He quickly shut the door and hurried down the hall as the piercing and eardrum damaging shout of Changmin filled their whole dorm. Maybe he really should call Yoona, it’s quite amusing and a rare opportunity to see his maknae flustered and jealous.

-----

Alone in his room again, Changmin was left to think about Yoona again, thanks to his hyung who mentioned her name again not that he was not thinking about her earlier. Yoona is like a drug to him now and it’s not good for him but still he succumbs to it.

He was not himself the entire time and did not realized how much time had passed when his door burst opened revealing the brown haired, doe eyed girl that has been constantly on his mind.

"Yah Minnie, what's wrong? Yunho oppa said something about you refusing to eat and he suggested I force feed you. I will if I have to, you know I'm strong enough to force feed you if you will not cooperate." as she put her hands on her hips nagging him like a mother.

He stared at her for a minute with his jaw hanging open.  He is not imagining things, she really came to check on him.  But upon seeing the playful smirk on his hyung’s face, it finally hit him.

“Yah both of you get out” he shouted and starts throwing pillows at them

Yunho and Yoona shared a confused and worried look.

"Oppa maybe we should call a doctor for his brain. This seems pretty serious to me."

"You think so Yoong?”

“Neh oppa, he’s acting like a crazy monkey” she said while nodding her head to Yunho

“But I don’t think a doctor can help when one is suffering from love" Yunho said as he looked at Changmin who by this time have already finished plotting his revenge to his hyung.  Yoona titled her head adorably to the side and looked at Changmin and he could see the question marks around her head.

"Love-sick? Shim Changmin is in love? Oppa that’s great news i don't see a problem with it and hopefully he can actually learn how to treat a girl like a princess"

Yunho looked at her like she had spurted some unknown words while Changmin was contemplating between killing his hyung for telling him to Yoona or knocking Yoona’s head for being so clueless about everything, he chose neither and started banging his head against the wooden bed-post.

She is driving him crazy.

 

 

 

-------------------------------

 

ChangYoon is love.  I was thinking on posting this in KISSology (if you haven't read it do check it out) but it does not fit with all the kiss stories i wrote there so i ended up posting it here. 

Comments, suggestions and subscribers are greatly appreciated.