G-dragon

Treasure Box

 

 

VALENTINES DAY GIFT

 

 

What would you do if you want to give a gift to a person who has anything he wanted with just a snap of his fingers?  Luxury cars, expensive apartment, villas, designer’s clothes, latest gadgets and more you name it G-Dragon have it.  Im Yoona made a deal, no it was a challenge for both of them, give each other cheap gifts, the person whose gift is cheaper would win, winner gets one wish from the loser.

“I can’t believe you made him agree with this, he always splurged on you”

“That’s the challenge, beside I don’t want him buying me stuff that could feed a whole community in Africa, he can just add that money to his donation projects…  Yah unnie what are you doing?”

”Just checking where are you hiding your wings”

“Unnie!”

“Okay, okay joke aside you really are an angel to those people… So back on topic do you have an idea what to give him?”

“I was thinking of love coupons”

“That’s cute and can I suggest one thing?”

“Yeah”

“You can add some black coupons too”

“Black coupons?”

“Yes, you know for the not so cute and innocent things…”

“OMG! Unnie!!”

“What? Like you two never done “it”.”

Yoona’s face was burning red from the sudden topic.  It’s true they have done it a few lots of times but she still feel shy talking about it.

“Aigoo, Yoongie is blushing”

“Unnie”

“Okay I will not tease you anymore, but I’m 110% sure The Sleeping Dragon will love those extra black coupons.”

With a teasing wink Tiffany left Yoona alone to think about her suggestion.

 

---------------------------

 

After having their dinner date, Yoona and Ji Yong went to his apartment.  Both were excited to see what they have prepared for the Valentine’s Day gift challenge.

“Ladies first”

"Okay, close your eyes"

Ji Yong closed his eyes immediately as Yoona took the small box in her bag.

"Happy Valentines day babe!"

He opened his eye saw a small box in front of him, it just a simple black box with a small note written "USE ME WISELY".  He looked at her with a confused look but as soon as he open the box his confusion turn into a cheeky smile.

"I'm redeeming them all now!"

"Yah! What part of use me wisely did you not understand?"

"Haha just joking but I'm using this now"

Ji Yong wave the red paper in front of her it is the LOVE COUPON: OVERNIGHT AT YOUR PLACE.  She took it and kiss the paper leaving a light kiss mark, a sign that the coupon have been used.

"Overnight it is!"

"Yah the coupon got a kiss? Where is MY kiss?"

"If you read the rules at the back of the box then you would know that its my mark for all the redeemed coupons, now where is my gift?"

“Fine, I will read it after i give you my gift but close your eyes first”

Yoona readily close her eyes excited what he had manage to give her.

“Okay now open your eyes”

Opening her eyes, she was greeted by a smiling Ji Yong, pointing at the bow on his head.

“Happy Valentine’s day babe, I’m all yours”

She can’t help but smile at his gift she was expecting him to do that but she still feel overwhelmed by it.

“Thanks, I just want to make sure that you have a no return no exchange policy”

“I don’t, I only comes with a lifetime warranty."

"So cheesy babe!"

"Just for you, so are you ready for my wish?"

"Yah, Kwon Ji Yong the clothes the your wearing now worth thousands already compare to my colored coupon paper and box"

"Tsk tsk Im Yoona the rule was the cheapest gift and the only thing i spend a money on was this ribbon"

Moving closer to her Yoona can't help but feel her cheeks burning.

"But if you insist that my clothes count for the price of my gift, then I can just remove them, it will be just the me and the ribbon"

Yoona felt the wall against her back as Ji Yong loosen his tie while looking at her intensely, challenging her.

"Fine, you win, what is your wish?"

He was proud of himself, he finally manage to win over her, smiling innocently, he took the coupon box and took the black coupons out.

"I can use these black coupons 3 times!"

"Yah!"

He did not let her argue anymore and just showed her one of the LOVE COUPON: YOU WIN ONE ARGUMENT 

"Fine!

"I love you babe!"

"I love you too my annoyingly genius boyfriend!"

 

 

-------------------------------

 

A short and early valentines day one shot of GYoon so i hope you guys like it.  I'm sorry for not updating for a long time been very busy with school and work and holidays so as my gift for you dear subbies this is the fluffy version of this one shot, the other rated  version  have been posted  you know where to find it right?

comments, suggestions and subscribers are always welcome