Luhan

Treasure Box


Singing in the Shower

 

It was already late, in fact it was already past Yoona’s curfew but still here he is in front of her house with a bag of chips. Luhan wanted to surprise her with his new DVD’s.

 

He went round the back where her room is located, he glance up and swallowed hard at the tree directly beside her window. He had done this dozens of times before but he was well aware that one wrong move and it would be bye bye dancing for a couple of months.

 

He took his time and used his upper body strength to skillfully climb the tree being careful not to slip. Reaching the top he reached over and knocked on her window but no one answered.  He opening her window which she never lock, he open the window and quietly sneak in her room.

 

He look around her room in search of his childhood friend  and when he heard the shower on and saw steam coming out from the gap  under the door.   He leaned against the door and tried to listen as to what she was doing besides taking a shower.

 

♪♫♪Give me more loving than I've ever had, make it all better when I'm feeling sad, tell me I'm special even when I know I'm not, make it feel good when it hurts so bad, I'm so glad I found you! I love being around you, you make it easy♪♫♪

 

Yoona was singing in the shower.  The only place she can confidently sing her heart out.  She was totally oblivious to the boy just outside the bathroom.  She sings louder as she shampoos her hair while playing with it, styling her hair in different crazy way.

 

♪♫♪It's as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4There's only ONE thing TWO do THREE words (FOUR you...  I love you there’s only ONE way TWO say Those THREE words And that's what I'll do... I love you♪♫♪

 

Luhan was surprise  about Yoona’s singing. He had never imagined his best friend singing. When it comes to singing, Yoona  sounds nothing like herself.  She admit it herself that she was not blessed with a voice of an angel.  So hearing her like this, he can’t help but enjoy it and of course make a little souvenir from it.  He fished out his phone in his pocket and recorded her.

 

♪♫♪Give me more loving from the very start, piece me back together when I fall apart, tell me things you never even tell your closest friends, make it feel good when it hurts so bad, the best that I've had, and I'm so glad I found you, I love being around you, you make it easy♪♫♪

 

Once she was finished showering, she turn off the shower and wraps herself with her bathrobe.  Still singing she opens the door and almost punched the smirking boy in front of her.

 

" And that's what I'll do... I love you - Yah,  what are you doing here?   How long have you been standing here?"

 

"Long enough to record this”

 

Luhan played the recording he had made earlier. 

 

“I did not know you can sing like that?”

 

He playfully lip-sync to her voice,  Yoona immediately tackle him, trying to get his phone and delete that file but he was just a little bit taller and a little bit agile than her.  She is beyond embarass.  She knew that she sounded so funny because she just sang for fun.  And of all people who heard and recorded her was Luhan.  She had an immense secret crush on him.

 

"Delete that now”

 

"What you sounded cute, I’m going to set it as my ringtone”

 

“God Luhan, I hate you, delete that now”

 

“You don’t hate me, you just serenaded me awhile ago“

 

Damn him for being too smart and know-it-all.  Yoona blushed deeply as she remembers singing that song because she was thinking of him.

 

"By the way Yoong"

 

“Hmmm”

 

“I love you too”

 

He was so nervous that he just blurted out the first thing that came into his mind. And it happen so fast, he pulled her closer to him and he kiss her. 

 

 

 

####

LuYoon  childhood romance ala dawson's creek setting.

Thank you for the upvotes MuChicken, novamp, EcahMinyoon and BooyahSwis16

Comments. Suggestions. Subscribers are always welcome.