Siwon

Treasure Box

 

Stubble

 

It has been two weeks since the last time Yoona saw Siwon.  He have been busy working for his drama in China.  So when he came unannounce at her door with his creepy smile and his stubble face.  Yoona quickly shut the door on his face while stood there confuse at her reaction.

"Yah Im Yoona is this how you welcome your oppa." 

Yoona open the door just a little bit, enough for her head to peek through the gap between the door. 

"You don't look like Siwon oppa, you look dirty"

Ignoring her comment, Siwon manage to open the door fully and welcome himself in her apartment.  Putting one bag of goodies from China on the coffee table and settled on the couch in the living room.

"I don't look dirty, besides my fans thinks I look manly and y with my stubble", he said while checking his reflection on the t.v.

Rolling her eyes, Yoona sat on the opposite side of the couch and started opening the goodie bag he brought from China.

"I personally don't like it.  It makes you look, not…you." 

"Really?"

"Yes and I feel like I'm kissing and being kissed by a cactus"

Scooting closer to her, Siwon playfully nuzzles her neck, making sure that she will feel the roughness of his stubble.  But before he could even more, Yoona face him and forceful flick his forehand with her finger.

"Yah, I just want to kiss my girlfriend" he groaned painfully as he rub the spot where she hit him.

"No kissing until you shave" she said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Fine, but I'll only remove my stubble if you are going to shave them for me"

Siwon stood up, took her hand and dragged her with him.  Yoona was not able to fully absorb his words and action and just allow him to take her wherever he wants.  When they reached the bathroom he lift her up on the counter and handed her a razor.

"What do you want me to do with this?" 
 
"Shave this - duh." he said pointing at his face.

"Are you sure?"

"You said you don't like it"

Siwon was using reverse psychology on her and he was so sure that it is working, seeing the confused look on his girlfriend.  Yoona put the razor aside and got off the counter and went out.

"Siwon - 1, Yoona - 0" he whispered to himself and went to follow her but he was surprise to see her coming back with an electric shaver in her hand.

"This will shave your face clean" she said and forced him to sit on the covered toilet bowl.

"Yah where did you get that?" he said nervously as he can see the mischievous smirk on his girlfriend's face.

"It's my gift for you oppa, now be a good boy and stay still" 

"Okay" he braced himself, this is it, there is no way out.

Yoona started putting the shaving cream on his face and when she's done putting the shaving cream she turned the electric shaver on.  As the buzzing sound of the shaver started Siwon prayed to God that she knows how to use the shaver correctly.  She closed her eyes.

"Yah don't close your eyes" he said worriedly

"Oh sorry" she said sheepishly and breathed in deeply "Okay ready"

Yoona raised the shaver carefully, using her right keep him still, slowly she move the shaver closer to his face but before it can touch his face she turn the shaver off.

"Stop staring at me" she said frustratingly "It's making me more nervous" she explained further.

"Where am i suppose to look, besides I should be more nervous, I'm letting my girlfriend shave my face"

"Fine then close your eyes"

"Fine, I'll close my eyes"

The minute he close his eyes, Yoona turned the shaver on and started again.  She starts on his neck then on the sides and then she stops again.

"Your staring at me again"

"I'm just taking a peek"

"Fine now stop peeking at me"

Again he closed his eyes and she starts again, this time on his chin area.  She carefully move the shaver along the curve of his chin.

"You know..."

"Don't talk I might cut your chin open" she said worriedly

"It's an electrical shaver. It won't cut my chin open." he said assuring him that she won't hurt him in anyway throughout this shaving session.

"I didn't know that" she said as she starts shaving the area between his upper lip and nose.

"You know, I'm beginning to like this.  You know you shaving my face" 

"So should I change my career and become your personal shaver?"

"Nah, having you as my girlfriend is enough for me" 

"And were done mr. sweet talker" she said as she wipe the remaining shaving cream on his face.  She stepped back a little to see her work and patted herself for a job well done. "See you look like you again, clean and smooth"

While Yoona was busy admiring her work, Siwon took this chance to pull her to him, placing her in his lap and smiled.  "Can i kiss you now?" he said and when Yoona shyly nods her head he cupped her face and pulled her for a kiss.

"Yoona - 1, Siwon - 0" she said proudly after they stop kissing.

 

 

 

####

 

YoonWon/SiYoon  i hope you guys like it ^^ 

Comments.  Suggestions.  Subscribers are always welcome