G-dragon

Treasure Box

 

 

ChapStick Challenge

 

 

 

"I dare you to do this!"

 

Tiffany excitedly showed Yoona a text message from her phone. It was the ChapStick Challenge that she did with Nickhun before.  After reading the challenge Yoona almost choke on her drink.

 

"Are you serious?"

 

"Come on  now Yoong it will be fun trust me"

 

Yoona did not have time to protest when Tiffany grabbed her hand and lead her in the cosmetic section of the store.

 

"Wow i did not know ChapSticks had this flavors, i only use the common flavors like strawberry, blueberry, orange and grapes"

 

"Now this is becoming interesting,  a double cheese burger flavor and maple bacon flavor"

 

"Eww why would they even make a flavor like that"

 

"Well it's a limited edition flavor"

 

"Wait don't tell me you are going to buy those?"

 

"Well it wouldn't be that fun if he will guess them right"

 

"So you are doing the challenge?"

 

"Yes these flavors sold me to the challenge"

 

With a naughty smirk on her lips Yoona pick out 5 limited edition ChapStick flavors and paid them

 

-------

 

Ji Yong was busy finalizing his solo track recording when his phone ring 🎶oppa yah pali🎶 (a/n: Yoona's aegyo voice which he secretly recorded on obe of their silly baby talk.) which earned him a knowing look from his Teddy hyung.

 

"Don't tell her i use this as my ringtone" he beg Teddy as he went out of the recording booth to answer her call.

 

"Hey babe how was your date with Fany?"

 

"It was good,  are you free now?"

 

"I'm still in the recording studio, finishing  a track"

 

"Can i drop by?

 

"Sure"

 

"Okay I'll be there in 30 minutes"

 

"See you and drive carefully"

 

"Yes sir!" (n/a: one of a kind reference)

 

After ending the call he went back to the recording booth with a new found energy from her phone call.  The recording went by smoothly with few minor changes in between recording.  

 

Yoona came shortly and quietly went inside the recording studio.  She bow politely at Teddy and sat in one of the chairs in the corner.  She watched Ji Yong so immersed in his music made her admire him even more.

 

"Okay Ji we're good and let's call it a day"

 

The moment Teddy said those words through the speaker, Yoona gave a two thumbs up to Ji Yong who gave her a cheeky smile.

 

"And please keep the studio clean okay!" Teddy teased the both of them as he packed his things and left the two love birds blushing.

 

"So what do you want to do now?" Ji Yong ask her once Teddy was out.

 

"Well as you know I was with Fany unnie earlier and she dare me to do the a challenge with you"

 

"With me?" he asked not knowing what his girlfriend was talking about.

 

"Well it involves ChapSticks and kissing but if you don't want to do it then it's fine with me" she said as she tried to leave the recording room.

 

"Yah! I'm in" he shouted as he stumble on his feet trying to get to her as fast as possible.

 

"Okay now be a good boy and sit"

 

Ji Yong sat on the chair while Yoona sat across him, sitting face to face.

 

"There are rules. You must guess what flavors I'm going to use maximum of three kisses each round.  No smelling, no biting and nothing more than a kiss"

 

"Fair enough but you should give me a reward if i manage to get half of the flavors"

 

"Hmmm but you get to kiss me already"

 

"It's part of the mechanics of the challenge so it's not considered as a reward"

 

"Fine, tell me your wish" (a/n: genie reference)

 

"A 24 hours GYoon bonding, no work related stuff just me and you"

 

"Deal but if you lose,  you have to delete that ringtone of yours, Ye Seul unnie was telling me that Teddy oppa was bugging her to record a ringtone for him"

 

"Deal!"

 

"Okay we'll start close your eyes"

 

Ji Yong closed his eyes while Yoona choose a green apple flavor.  She wanted to start with the easiest.  She apply a generous amount of the lip balm on her lips and once she's done she ask him to open his eyes.

 

"Ready"

 

Ji Yong open his eyes and saw Yoona's already a few centimeter away from him.  Out of reflex he tried to smell her lips but Yoona quickly clamp his nose with her fingers.

 

"I told you no smelling"

 

"Fine, okay"

 

Slowly he move closer to her lips and was contemplating on whether he would her lips or totally ravish .  Keep focus on the challenge he said to himself. Slowly he let his lips capture her inviting lips.  Her lips were soft and sweet that he almost lost his focus but he needs to win not only a 24 hours GYoon time on the line but his ringtone as well.

 

"Green apple"

 

"Correct.  Okay next!"

 

Yoona wipe her lips with tissue and apply another flavor of ChapStick this time it was one of the limited edition flavors.

 

"Ready"

 

Having correctly guessing the first one Ji Yong quickly close in for the second one.  Her lips tasted nothing like any fruits that ChapStick had made as lip balm.

 

"What's this?  This is not a fruit are you sure you put lip balm?"

 

"I'm sure its ChapStick"

 

He leaned in again to taste but still he can't figure out what is the flavor.

 

"It's like salty" he kiss her again a little longer tgan before trying to figure out the taste.

 

"What is this" he finally give up.

 

"It's maple with bacon flavor" she said as she show him the ChapStick tube.

 

"Why would anyone want to use a lip balm with this flavor?"

 

"I am as curious as you are sir. Okay next one."

 

Yoona pick the pumpkin pie flavor next.  She put an ample amount on her lips and faced Ji Yong with a pout.  He kiss her for a few second then her lips trying to get the taste.

 

"I honestly don't know what this is"

 

"It's pumpkin pie"  Yoona revealed the the flavor.

 

"i have never tasted a pumpkin pie before.  It's not fair" he whined

 

"Well now you know.  Next!"  Yoona pick the spam flavor next.  The smell  is like spam of course but not in a good way.

 

"Okay ready"

 

Ji Yong was millimeters away from her lips when he smelled the scent of her lips.  He knew exactly what it was.  Seungri was using this flavor a lot. But he's not going to let the opportunity to kiss her go to waste so he leaned in and kiss her three times.

 

"It's spam!  Seungri was using this flavor a lot"

 

"Yah you know and you kissed me tree times that's not fair"

 

"Well now you know what flavor Seungri likes" he back

 

"Fair enough now for the last one, guess this right and you will win"

 

Yoona wiped her lips again and choose the last tube of ChapStick, the chicken poop flavor (this flavor really exist).  She open the tube and when she swipe it on her lips she almost gag from the smell of it but manage to keep it in.

 

"This time babe you can smell this"  Yoona forcefully grabbed his head and position on his nose then playfully places kisses all over his face.

 

"Yah! this smell like chicken poop" he complained as he tried to move away from her.

 

"You got it right though"

 

"Suddenly that spam and bacon flavor seems normal.  Anyway got 3 flavors right so you have to grant my wish goddess of fortune" he said as he scooped Yoona out from her chair and into his lap.

 

"But first we need to wipe this foul smell on your lips and on my face"

 

Ji Yong wiped her lips with tissue while Yoona did the same on his place.  After the greasy substance was removed and the smell was all good Ji Yong kiss her again but this time he let himself get lost in the kiss.

 

"We should do this again"

 

"Yah but you should probably leave the chicken poop alone"

 

And they spend the rest of the day cuddling and kissing in the recording studio.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

My 3rd update for this year the second one was in KISSology if you haven't read it you can read it now. (shameless ad).

GYOON how i miss this pairing.  Yoona being the playful and naughty girlfriend while Ji Yong the ever lovable and cute boyfriend.  So i hope you guys like it.  

Comments, suggestions and subscribers are greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the up votes pinkycutey, hiddencupcakes, smtown64 and oppasaranghae123