Kyuhyun

Treasure Box

 

 

Cotton Candy

 

 

 

 

Yoona was teasing Kyuhyun, he knew it, he hates it but he cannot give in. Watching her eat that pink, fluffy, sweet and oh so yummy cotton candy slowly was a torture for him. 

"Yah are you doing that on purpose?"

"Huh? doing what?" she ask innocently as she peek behind her cotton candy as she took another bite and let it melt in in slow motion (everything she do is on slow motion for him).

He suddenly felt hot, his breathing hitched, his face turning red and droplets of sweat forming on his forehead. 

“Oppa are you alright?” she ask him with genuine concern lace in her voice as she sat beside him.

The close proximity of her body to him just made him even hot.  He can’t even look at her without wanting to kiss her cotton candy covered lips.

"I'm fine it's just hot in here, I think the AC is not working" he said moving away from her

"Oh really" she move closer to him until he stop moving away from her.

"You should not be here" he said as his back reach the end of the sofa, he have no space to move.

"But you know we are totally not going to not talk just because oppa and unnie are having their monthly quarrel " she said  eating another bite of her cotton candy and unintentionally left a little bit of melted cotton candy at the corner of .

He wanted to scream, he wanted to grab that cotton candy away from her, and he was SO going to start ravishing those tempting, sugar coated pink lips . Their leaders are currently at war (love quarrel) and by brotherhood rules he should be mad at her too (bro before hoes), but she is one whom he could  never stay mad at no matter what.  Even when they were still trainees, she was an angel, their angel, HIS angel. 

Yoona looked at Kyuhyun and had that innocent smile that makes any man want to protect her. 

"Want some?" she offered him, handing him her whole cotton candy.

Is she indirectly telling him to kiss her? That was the first thing that cross his mind. The boys would be jealous if they are here.  He open his mouth to say something, anything but his mouth suddenly went dry and he can't seem to find his voice.

"Oppa are you okay?"

He mustered all his courage, when his voice fails him he opted for the best response. He remove the cotton candy from her hand put in the center table and grabbed her and gave her a full blown kiss.  He playfully dart his tongue out to the sticky and sweet residue of the cotton candy off her lips.

"Did HeeChul hyung gave you this cotton candy?"

She nodded and she shyly touch her lips

"He said you like cotton candy"

"It's now my favorite" he said playfully and ripped off another piece of cotton candy, holding it between them. Screw her (almost) noodle kiss with the Prime Minister  and screw her fountain kiss with Jang Geun Seuk.  Cotton candy kisses are their trade mark kiss and it will be their kind of kisses for now.

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

A very short KyuNa update i hope you guys like it.

Comments, suggestions and subscribers are greatly appreciated.