Donghae

Treasure Box

 

 

Ice Cream

 

 

It has been exactly two weeks, four days, twenty hours and counting since their petty fight, Yoona left his apartment crying and that stupid pride of him kept him from running after her.  He thought things would be back to normal in the morning just like their normal fights but he was so wrong.  She has given him the cold shoulder ever since and he can't stand it anymore.  So here he is contemplating on whether to press the door  bell or not as he stood  in front of Yoona's apartment.  

"Lee Donghae you can do this!"

He took a deep breath trying to calm himself, mustering up all the courage he have and press the door bell.  This is it, it's now or never.

He waited for her to answer but he was met with dead silence.

He pressed it again this time he pressed it longer.

Yoona finally opened the door with an annoyed expression on her face.

"What do you want?" 

"Can I come in?" 

She looked at him  like she wanted to slam the door in his face but he immediately put his feet in to stop her from doing just that.

"Remove your feet if you don't want to walk with a cast on starting today" she threaten

He did not budge, instead he showed her the plastic bag he is carrying.

"Is that Ice Cream?" She asked trying to suppress her smile

"Yep, it's a peace offering." He said, hoping that it would work to appease her.

"Peace offering? You really think an ice cream will do it?

"Well its mint chocolate chip your favorite and I thought we could talk too"

"But you hate ice cream much more that mint chocolate chip flavor" she ask him as if he was telling a lie.

"I do but you love it so I might as well love it too right?"

"Well, I have to see this for myself. Come in." She said leading him in her kitchen.

"Thanks" he said and made himself at home and went straight to her kitchen and get bowls and spoons.  As she just sit in one of the stools and watch him prepare their ice cream.

"Yoong, I'm sorry" he finally said it after giving her a bowl of ice cream.

"You're apologizing?" She asked unbelieving.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about last time"

"It's really not about tha..."

"I know, it's really not about the dating rumors," he said holding her hand "you were mad because I didn't believe you and I just let you walk away"

"You knew and you waited this long to say your sorry"

"Hey I was trying too but you always ignore me and to be honest Yoong you look scary when your mad"

"Yah, do you want to die" she shouted

Seeing her like that made him happy, she is back to her normal self again.  Smiling to himself he put a spoonful of ice cream in to stop her from ranting more.

"Hey Yoong ice cream is not that bad"

"Not that bad? Seriously this is the best ice cream ever"

"So am I forgiven for giving you the best ice cream ever?"

"Well you have to give me a lifetime supply of mint chocolate chip ice cream"

"Deal but you have to spend your life time with me"

"Deal"

"Deal"

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

YoonHae solving their petty fights with ice cream!

Thanks for the up vote afiqahalya