Chapter 2

We Will Be Together Forever

Later that day

Kai’s P.O.V

I started heading towards the cafeteria with EXO’s Suho, the leader of EXO-K, he was yelling at me for not arriving to class with them today, but while he was yelling at me I zoned out and started thinking of the doe-eyed boy from this morning. I haven’t seen him since class this morning, and I don’t know why but I feel protective over him. It’s funny though, I wasn’t even sure if he was in any of my other classes or not. Anyways as I was trying to shut up Suho, when I saw a brief shadow of a person heading up towards the rooftop and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t curious as to who it was, simply because of the feeling I had this morning to suddenly go up to the rooftop myself. Then I was snapped out of my train of thought about this morning when Kris had shouted something that caught my attention.

D.O’s P.O.V

After class finished this morning I’d decided to just skip my other classes that I had with Kai. Simply because I have no idea why he stopped Kris from hitting me this morning, as well as of what I’d say to him. Since I had skipped classes I still decided to stay at school, just out of everyone’s view, which was pretty much at the library. Nobody comes here unless it for a make out session or a ‘quickie’ in the computer room (if you know what I mean), but I hadn’t realised it was near lunch time until my stomach started grumbling. So I made a decision to go to the cafeteria, get my lunch and head up to the rooftop. Going to the rooftop was a sort of escape for me, away from everyone and it was good for me because I was the only one whoever went up there.

Just before I turned to make my way up towards the stairs to the rooftop, I saw EXO coming from the opposite direction, probably heading to the cafeteria for lunch. Though the thing that had stopped me in my tracks, was the sight of him, Kai. I instantly began running up the stairs hoping he didn’t see me as he had turned his head towards my direction. But just my luck as I was about to turn the door knob to the door leading to the rooftop, I heard Kris yell something I’d hoped he hadn’t.