Chapter 24 Part 2

We Will Be Together Forever

Kai’s P.O.V

Just as I heard Lay frantically announcing Kris had been admitted into the emergency room, a feeling of concern washed me….because deep down I really wanted to go and see if he was ok since we used to be close always of helping unite the group. But then after I think of what he did to D.O I can’t trust him anymore and I think  he must’ve sensed my longing to go as I felt him put his hand on top of mine and told me “though I personally have a grudge against Kris…he never did anything to hurt you and being a part of EXO meant you being there for one another”, I smiled before saying “thank you Kyungie, I owe you one and I’ll be back soon…make sure your still awake once I come back haha”.

I quickly joined Lay and Luhan and ran towards the emergency but on the way to the emergency ward I accidentally bumped into a strangely familiar looking person, I’m pretty sure it was Kris because the way the guy had a scarf wrapped around his neck reminded me off a time me and Kris had arrived to school late and tried to enter by playing off as being teachers. Also with the thought of Kris being in the emergency I decided not to give any thought to the person except for apologizing and continuing running with Lay and Luhan, but deep down I could feel something wasn’t right.

When we arrived at the emergency ward, we ran straight up to reception lady to see where they had taken Kris, since he was no longer answering his phone every time any of us called him. The lady named Tiffany Hwang asked us for the patients name so she could search on the computer if Kris had been admitted or not, so instantly Lay yelled “Wu Yifan….WU YIFAN!!!!” I ended up having to pull Lay away from the receptionist as Luhan continued talking to the lady, Lay was becoming very anxious to know of Kris’ where about as they had practically grown up with each other …..But there was not time to explain their story. After what seemed like hours but only mere minutes Luhan came to us with a confused expression “H-He’s n-not h-here” he whispered but was still loud enough to hear, “What! How can he not be here! He told me he got into an accident!! Did you try with the name Kris??” Lay growled and all Luhan could reply was with a simple nod of the head.

Luhan and I ended up guiding Lay to the nearby seats to allow him to calm down to also then figure where Kris really might be. A little while after Lay finally calmed down Luhan and I decided to go grab some coffee from the coffee shop beside the pharmacy to help settle our minds, while we were waiting for barista Luna to finish making our order we had ended up hearing some frightening news that someone had actually gone to all the trouble of stealing a needle like syringe and feeling it with a poisonous liquid that will make anyone fall asleep the minute it reaches their blood stream, we felt happy as we only thought it’d make you sleep but grew concern when the Pharmacist came out saying when it says sleep it means forever!

The instant I heard what the Pharmacist said, a sudden flash back hit me, as to when I bumped into that guy that had reminded me of Kris. The flashback seemed to have made me focus to what was in the guy’s hand as to when his scarf was about to fall off and he abruptly motioned his hand upwards to keep it in place, but what I had failed to have noticed that in his hand was a needle? I couldn’t make it out clearly. Luhan glanced over to me saying how I looked a little uneasy, and he was right I was…because after that flashback I had noticed the strange man headed in the direction of D.O’s room and it was then I knew something hadn’t been adding up. But without hesitating I felt that the man I had accidentally bumped into was indeed Kris and something was telling me he was up to no good. Then the obsolete thought of D.O came into my mind *OMG HE’S ALONE AND KRIS MUST’VE BEEN AFTER HIM* I began sprinting to his room hoping I was wrong! I could bear to lose him!

Kris’s P.O.V

The moment I stood infront of D.O’s room door all I could say was “yes this is it! My time to shine! Once he’s gone ill no longer have any baggage on my shoulders hahaha”, I slowly turned the door knob and looked up to seeing D.O sitting up reading a book with his back faced to me. Though the funny thing was the first thing he said before turning around was “Kai don’t worry go I’ll be fine” but when I guess he hadn’t gotten a reply he turned around and it was then he eyes grew wide and scared in danger.

All I could do was chuckle “Well hello Big-Eyed D.O, i think it’s time for you to come to an end……..I now know that you finally know everything that’s happened in our past now and I have also heard that our dearest Jongin wants to avenge you haha, but he doesn’t have the courage to do that without your permission now can he? And now that you know I’d had killed your parents you yourself probably want me to go to jail but I’m sorry I just can’t do that so I thought you might as well die and join your parents as a gift from me”

“kirs stop please stop” I hear D.O shout but I hastily push him down and show him the syringe “see this …….this liquid will kill you once  and for all”

D.O’s P.O.V

“PLEASE STOP” I yelled but it didn’t stop him moving closer and closer to attempting to inject the syringe into me. It’d also just so happened that Kai had barged into the room! “KAI HELP ME!!!! HE’S GOING TO KILL ME IF HE INJECTS THAT INTO ME!!” I see Kai running up to Kris, fighting and attempting to get the syringe out of his hand. I try to help but I was still so weak after just waking up a few hours ago, I felt so helpless that I had to watch Kai fight Kris but then I felt all of Kris’ weight suddenly off me and I turn to see Kris having actually have Kai in a sleeper hold, which was cutting of his supply of oxygen. I had to do something but what! It was then I noticed the emergency first aid kit, I reached over to grab it and took out the knock out drug so all I had to do know was stab Kris with it, as I made my way up behind Kris.

Though then unexpectedly after I stabbed Kris in the neck he quick used the last of his consciousness to directly stab his needle into someone and all you could hear was….. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is the triple update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!