Chapter 5

We Will Be Together Forever

D.O’s P.O.V

As I headed towards my last class of the day, all that was running through my mind was that I big-eyed D.O just had a conversation with EXO’s Kai. I’d never thought in a billion years that it would have been Kai to make the first move, and for some reason whenever I’m in or near his presence my heart begins to beat like crazy. Funny enough I think I have genuinely fallen for him. Oh god I’m blushing I hope no one around me  notices.

I remember when Kai had mention that he thought the amount of food i brought wasn’t enough, hence why he had brought me some more. When Kai did that for me I felt so special, sort of as if I’m important to someone again and to also feel the warmth of someone caring for me since my parents passed.

Besides the way I feel about Kai now, I’m still going to be careful since this was only our first encounter with each other. Plus with having just met, we were both quite open to answering each other’s questions. Thus making me feel not to open up to quickly to him since I wasn’t a 100% comfortable around him yet.

Just before I left the rooftop, Kai had abruptly spoken about wanting me to tutor him. At first I thought he was just setting me up for one of EXO’s little pranks, but was surprised when he asked me for details of where we should meet and at what time. And yes, I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t been looking forward to our little session, as I had a feeling that Kai hadn’t actually wanted me to tutor him, more rather just hang out afterschool.

But I guess I’ll find out in 3 days.

Kai’s P.O.V

As soon as D.O left the rooftop I began reflecting on what had just happened, I was surprised when he thought that the reason I came up here was to bully him. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t hurt but his accusation but I did admit that EXO reputation does have its low points. At the beginning of our conversation he did seem rather nervous but seemed to actually open up when I told him the reason as to why I decided on bringing him food.

Upon reflecting on his reaction to hearing me bring him food, I remembered that he had said that he has to watch what he eats. I feel like he wanted to tell me his reason but decided not to because the bell rang. I’m unsure as to why, but I felt like I had to know his reason, hence why I quickly made up the idea that I needed tutoring. My heart started racing as D.O said he’d tutor me, does this mean I like him?

I guess I’ll find out in 3 days