Chapter 13

We Will Be Together Forever

The Next Morning……

D.O’s P.O.V

I woke up this morning to the sound of my neighbours Eunhyuk and Donghae got at it again. It was only 4am meaning I had barely gotten 2 hours sleep, I concluded that since I won’t be able to sleep for a few more hours I’ll use this time to exercise since my abdomen had been feeling rather stiff lately. I still remember my usual training workout I used to do when I was training as a swimming jock. I was required to do 20 push ups, 30 sit ups, 25 star jumps and 40 pull ups. When I had finished exercising I glanced over at my clock to realise it was now 6am, and I had finally heard the end of my neighbours ‘Eunhae Moment’. I had one and half hours before I had to get to school so I thought I’d sleep for another 30mins before I start getting ready. And today was going to be a big day, since I wanted was going to have to figure out a way for Kai to actually talk to me without anyone getting suspicious.

Kai’s P.O.V

I couldn’t sleep well last night, so I knew I’d be grumpy all day. I had to get up at 4am and begin making my way to SM pools since I had swimming training, I was hoping for Coach Eunhyuk to be in charge today but no….we had Coach Yunho in charge today and for some reason he seems to have a grudge against me. After myself and the other swimming team members got changed into our training clothes, Coach Yunho made us to 20 push ups, 30 sit ups, 25 star jumps and 40 pull ups before we got into the pool and did 26 laps, 4 stroke, 4 freestyle, 4 butterfly and 4 backstroke.

Finally after training it was 7:30am and I began making my way to SM High, as I was making my way over I caught a glimpse of D.O walking out from some old looking, rundown hostel. I was curious as to what he was doing there but decided that it’d be better to catch up with him at school than make the awkwardness between us any larger, but as I walking had a gut feeling that today was going to be a bad day.

And my feelings were right because as I was about to reach school, I was spun around to meet Kris face to face with him telling me, he had something to ask me….

-------------------------------------

hey guys Nezzi101 here, just wanted to let you know in the next 2 weeks or so im having exams so ill update when i can ^^