Chapter 3

We Will Be Together Forever

Kris P.O.V

“Hey look at big-eyed D.O’s going up to the rooftop to eat his lunch by himself” I yelled as I saw D.O trying to quickly escape our sight. “LONER!!” I shouted as I turned towards the staircase and heard the door shut close. I turned back around to see the whole of the EXO-M and EXO-K members laughing except Kai, I wonder what’s up with him. Note to self tell Suho to see if Kai’s alright later, since he seems to know his expressions better than I do.

The reason why I pick on or some would say ‘bully’ D.O is because his life seems so perfect since he is able to provide for himself, live on his own and still manages to have good grades. Honestly I treat him so badly because I find his life so much better compared to mine. One of my reason’s as to why I feel like D.O lives such an easier life than me is because of my parents, they are on the verge of kicking me out of the house, sincerely because of my bad grades. So by pressuring D.O into doing my homework, I’m hoping for it to help bump up my grades to at least to still have a roof over my head.

Anyways as EXO and I made our way to the cafeteria, we made Kai, Sehun, Chen and Tao to go get our meals while the rest of us went to sit at our usual table. And as usual a bunch of girls come up to us, and start flirting and asking about how we created EXO, I personally don’t shy away when it comes to flirting with the ladies but Suho, Lay and Xuimin just seem to say thank you but  say they are not interested. I started flirting with a beautiful, young babe named Krystal, man was she hot, so I quickly called over to Kai and said get me with her tonight if he didn’t want me to hit him for stopping me hitting D.O. 5 minutes later Kai walks up to me and goes “yup, it all good you are meeting her at 8pm in three days at Luxor hotel”. 

Halfway through lunch the girl who had been sitting with Chanyeol suddenly asked us why we call ourselves EXO-K and EXO-M, so I decided to answer her. Firstly I know when people refer to EXO they always get confused when we call ourselves EXO-K ad EXO-M, it’s simply because before we became EXO at this school it was just EXO-K jocks but when our school made a second campus in China, they had wanted to mix up the students by sending some to Korea and some to China. Hence EXO-M, we were the jocks at the Chinese campus and the school had decided to transfer all athletic, music and business studies to the Korea campus.

Though at the beginning we weren’t happy with having to share our title as jocks with the Korean campus jocks, we managed to settle our differences and became EXO. But between ourselves we prefer EXO-K and EXO-M, me being the leader of EXO-M and Suho the leader of EXO-K.

Kai’s P.O.V

“Hey look at big-eyed D.O’s going up to the rooftop to eat his lunch by himself” Kris yelled, as we were neared the rooftop staircase. Being at the front of the group, I decided to quickly sprint up towards the staircase, as I reached I briefly saw the back figure of a young man, with red hair. It had abruptly clicked, that is was the boy from this morning and the boy Kris had been hassling. I thought to myself at least I knew his name now.

Knowing Kris wasn’t far behind me; I stopped and waited for the rest of EXO to catch up. Once we were altogether we continued making our way towards the cafeteria once again, but as I glanced back over to the staircase and heard the door close, all of a sudden I hear Kris shout to “LONER!!” I suddenly began hoping D.O hadn’t heard what Kris said. Personally I didn’t know why.

The next thing I knew, we had arrived at our usual table in the cafeteria and I along with the other maknaes of EXO were being told to go and grab our lunches. As I begun walking to the back of the lunch line, Sehun ran up to me and placed his arm around my shoulder saying “hyung remember were a part of EXO we don’t need to wait in line”. I smiled back at him while walking to the front of the line along with him, we got the lunches and placed them down infront of EXO and without warning began digging into the food. I had my fair share, though I don’t eat as much since I’m the swimming jock of EXO, meaning I only eat light in order not to become bloated.

Just thinking about the amount of food we had been given, reminded me catching a glimpse of how much food D.O had taken with him, all he had was a bottle of water and some crackers. I was curiously thinking about whether or not I should go and see if he’s ok and take some extra food with me.

Silently debating whether I should go or not, I was unexpectedly punched in the shoulder by Kris saying he needed to talk to me. We walked to a excluded area, before he told me he had wanted me to hook him up with the ‘babe’ he was talking to earlier in exchange for not letting him beating up D.O. I naturally agreed and told him I’d be back in 5 minutes to tell him when and where to meet Krystal tonight. I came back and told him tonight’s details of his meeting with Krystal.

After arranging Kris’s meeting with Krystal, I had finally made the decision to go up and confront D.O but the only problem I had was how I was going to get away from EXO. I decided on saying I had to go to the toilet since I had some ‘special’ business to take care of, being a player does its positives.

After I got Suho’s approval and some food, I slowly made my way up the steps not trying to make too much noise, in the process of not trying to scare D.O knowing he normally hangs by himself. Once I had turned the door knob and shut the door behind me, when I turned around I saw D.O looking at me with a shocked expression and the funny thing was that his big doe-eyes were even bigger than usual.