Chapter 17

We Will Be Together Forever

Hey Guys, MERRY CHRISTMAS & my gift to you is an update haha (i know its really lame ^.~)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.O’s P.O.V

I arrived at YG Lifestyles 10 minutes’ late as to when I was supposed to meet Kai. It was simply because I want to look like my true self….not the dorky, smart and quiet guy, more like the active and rebelling guy I really am. Though arriving late it had also reminded me of why I frankly decided to come to Seoul, and that was to at least find out who the sick bastard was the crash their stupid car into my parents…as I remember reading the crash file at the local police station saying it was a student that attended SM High. So having my life side tracked from that with all of Kris’ bull and mentally falling in love at first sight with Kai, I thought it’d be best that after I sort things out tonight with Kai I will finally pursue what I had come for. But shook off the thoughts went I slowly walked in with myself styled to my liking, while wearing a plain black shirt, with a black leather jacket, and as I looked to see where Kai was sitting…all I see him looking at me in awe with his mouth hanging open.

I silently chuckled to myself at his reaction but also hoping he likes the real me..

Kai’s P.O.V

I made it to YG Lifestyle on times since I was late when I was meeting D.O at the library for our ‘study session’, so as I walked in I looked around expecting to see D.O but he was nowhere in sight. I made the decision to sit down and wait for him as he may be running late, I personally wanted this night to go well as I need to tell D.O to be careful of Kris, as I was curious to many other things but I could never bring myself to say it because of Kris’ blackmail.

I was waiting for about 10 minutes’, consistently looking at the door when I heard the bell signalling it being opened. This happened about 9 times but to my surprise on the 10th time, in walked in this seductive looking guy wearing a plain black shirt, with a black leather jacket and the way his hair was styled…I’ll admit got me a bit excited but that wasn’t all until our eyes met. I realized it was D.O! I couldn’t believe my eyes I never expected him to be this hot!, he slowly made his way over to me, and if I was correct I think I caught him chuckling to himself and it was because I had failed to noticed I hadn’t yet taken my eyes off him and my mouth had been hanging open. I was brought back into reality when I heard him pull out his chair to sit.

Once D.O sat down I shakily managed to ask “D-D.O is that you?” “hahaha yea Kai is me” D.O smiled. During the time we were waiting to be served D.O’s phone rang, “oh hey sorry Kai its Heechul, I kinda forgot to tell him I’m not coming into work tonight” he said while he quickly made his way out to finish his call. In that time I quickly wrote a mental note of what I had to ask him

1.Why do you need extra money?

2.Why did you reject me?

3.Why do you stay by yourself?

4.And why don't you really live in a dorm?

5.And though this may just be for me to answer …why can’t I stop thinking about you?

D.O’s P.O.V

“sorry Heechul I should’ve told you I wasn’t coming in tonight, I’ll do a double shift tomorrow to make up for it , it’s just I got a date tonight” I quietly muttered to Heechul knowing I wouldn’t hear th end of this, “JINJJA…….YOU HAVE A DATE ..AHH DON’T WORRY ABOUT TONIGHT YOU JUST ENJOY AND TELL ME THE DETAILS TOMORROW…AHHH ETTOKE!!!” Heechul literally screamed in reply whilst then ending the call.

I took my time going back inside the restaurant as Kai dressed pretty well for himself tonight……and yes I’ll admit I’m checking him out, but I knew I had to bring up what I honestly wanted to clear up

1.Why did you kiss me?

2.Why did you follow me?

3.What am I to you?

4.What made you storm away from Kris?

 

5.And though this may just be for me to answer …why can’t I stop thinking about you?