Chapter 14

We Will Be Together Forever

*Lunch Time*

Kris’s P.O.V

After a successful training session with the boys on the soccer team, we decided to make our way together towards the cafeteria. During that time Xuimin Hyung had asked me about my night with Krystal, by filling them in on details on how good she had been, the positions we were in and so on, I even told them that she had been limping to school today haha.  It was then when we passed by the teacher lounge and eyes with Miss. Hwang I had realised I had some homework that was due last week but I had only given it to D.O 2 nights ago. So I told Xuimin and the rest of the guys to continue on to the cafeteria without me as I had a meeting with a little nerd that I needed to teach a lesson to. So they simply turned around and gave me an assuring nod plus a quick high-five and said “get ‘em good Kris haha” before turning around and going their way. 

And before I commenced looking for D.O I finally made myself open up to the real reason I bothered him so much. It was because I overheard a few students say that another reason why he decided to come to Seoul after the passing of his parents was to find the idiot who smashed their car into his parents. Sadly enough that idiot was me, and with this I couldn’t I decided that if I picked on him he might choose me as the last person to suspect as I also knew that the only information he had on who crashed into his parents car was a student as SM High. By getting D.O to do my homework I feel like he at least gets to revise things twice right? But anyway all I needed to do was collect my homework from D.O and if he hadn’t done it I was going to tell everyone that he drugged and seduced Kai to also use him to fund his school fees which he was unable to pay himself.

I personally know that I should’ve just asked D.O for help with my school work and confront him about mine and his parent’s situation, but my pride and guilt got in the way. I  slowly motion my way walking up the stairs to the rooftop since I knew this is where D.O had spent majority of his lunchtimes, if not he’d been in the library but it was closed today. I opened the door and yelled “Yo big-eyed D.O. done my homework?” but I came to be surprised when I noticed he wasn’t here. I scratched the back of my head trying to think of where he could’ve gone?

D.O’s P.O.V

Today I was watching Kai sitting with EXO in the cafeteria, I was sitting on a table not too far from them but far enough so they wouldn’t notice me. I had to wait for the best chance to pull Kai to the side and arrange a time for us to actually talk about the kiss we shared. I was disgusted at how many girls were literally throwing themselves at EXO, but to my amazement I noticed Kai had been rather quiet, and simply ignored the fact that all the girls were trying to get him to ask them out or even show them his slightest attention. It looked like he was in a deep thought about something but was suddenly awoken from it when I observed Kris slap him on his back as a way of saying “are you alright?”

But it was Kai’s response towards Kris that left me in awe, especially watching him as he had stood up, murmured something to Kris and walked off without another word. I settled with the decision to slowly start following him and use this as my chance to get him alone. However, that was before I noticed where he was headed….it was the rooftop, which was where I normally stayed. What is he doing there? Was all I could think and before I knew it, I was already infront of the rooftop door debating whether I should open it or not.  I hesitated for a moment before opening the door, just as I shut the door behind me I saw Kai sitting in my usual spot with his head hung low in between in arms with his knees pulled up towards his chest. As I slowly made my way up towards him, I found myself watching him beginning to yell “you can’t let this happen Kai, you need to protect D-“

It was then he stopped when all I could say was “Kai….are you okay?”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, sorry it took so long and thank you for waiting ^^

i  shall be updating at least once a week now haha 

comments are appreciated!!

Love Nezzi101