Chapter 7

We Will Be Together Forever

Kai’s P.O.V

“Thank you” D.O said as he looked up to me, “what for D.O?” I asked. It took him a while to answer but I was taken completely off guard as he said “for actually wanting to get to know me and caring for me”. “D.O, why are you talking in such a way that nobody cares about you………where’s your family?” I asked, “Pfft what family……..I’m all alone” he said.

I was about to ask him some more question before he told me he was finally going to answer my questions.

D.O P.O.V

I finally decided to tell Kai about my past, as he’d had been very honest with me since the beginning. “The reason for me having so little to eat is because I like to maintain my body physique as to when I was a swimming jock last year. The reason why I had to give up swimming was because of my parents. Who, when they were younger had decided to elope, but as of recent events they had accidentally died in a car accident, and with them having elope when they were younger I had no other family to turn too. Therefore, I distinctively made the decision to leave my old life in Goyang and move to Seoul, mainly because it’d  always been just me and my parents. Having being well known in our neighbourhood, as I was the top swimming jock at my old school,  along with moving to Seoul I couldn’t continue my training as a swimming jock since I had to begin providing for myself and pay rent. The money that I had been left by my parents, I put towards enrolling myself into SM High likewise as to actually getting me to Seoul”

After saying what I hoped was what he wanted to hear, I was suddenly shocked as i looked up to no longer see Kai in the seat across me. I looked down in disappointment thinking he had left and had no longer had any more interest in me, when out of nowhere I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my shoulders.

Kai’s P.O.V

I instantly got up out of my seat and walked over to D.O and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. I didn’t know why but I had a sensation telling me that I either owed something to him or I had to take responsibility for him. He was alone and in need of a loved one’s care. “D.O….listen I know we’ve been through a lot in just a couple days but I want you to know….I’m willing to be there for you” I mumbled into D.O’s ear as I held him tight.