Chapter 11

We Will Be Together Forever

Kris’s P.O.V

Man I can’t wait to see Krystal tonight. I’m heading over early to take a shower and to let the staff at the hotel to not disturb us for the whole night. I began imaging Krystal’s sweetly curved in my hands and grew more impatient by the minute to have my way with her, but being the gentleman I am I decided to pass by SM restaurant to pick up a bottle of wine.  Because though I may seem like a crazy guy full of lust, I’m actually a decent guy, well at least I think so. As I crossed the road I noticed Kai inside the restaurant and it had seemed like he was spying on someone? I don’t know but i thought might as well ask him what wine Krystal might like. But I lost sight of him when a car crossed in front of me, so I just shrugged my shoulders and made my way up to the window of the restaurant. When I was about to enter I looked up shocked to see Kai in D.O’s embrace? I don’t know why but instantaneously alarm bells began ringing in my head, but that wasn’t the end of it. I was bewildered when Kai made the move of closing the gap between them and kiss D.O! I made the abrupt decision of taking a photo of them together. Then I slowly backed out when I saw Kai making his way towards where I was watching, I briefly made eye contact with D.O but was quick enough for him not to completely notice my presence.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for such a short update! anyway i was hoping if you guys can comment whether you are enjoying the story or not , because to be any sort of feedback whether it is negative or positive its just structural criticism