Chapter 24 Part 1

We Will Be Together Forever

Kai’s P.O.V

I was so happy that Kyungsoo has woken up…especially since the first thing he said was “I love you too”, i was so overcome with joy that in that mere moments I my heel and ran to his side to pull him into my warm embrace. I was so overwhelmed that I had actually begun crying tears of joy, so before I could bring myself to let him utter another word I told him to stay put while I’d go to get the doctor and call Luhan.

After I notified the doctor that Kyungsoo has awoken I quickly made my way out of the ward to call Luhan …

Phone call

Ring Ring~

Luhan: hello?

Kai: Hyung!!!!!!!

Luhan: Yah! Why are you yelling?

Kai: Hyung where are you????

Luhan: I’m here in the school cafeteria with Lay…why?

Kai: Kyung- I mean D.O HAS WOKEN UP!!! HURRY UP AND COME TO THE HOSPITAL WITH LAY!

Luhan: OMG REALLY!!! OK OK WE’RE ON OUR WAY!!

End of Phone Call

Once I had ended the call with Luhan I made my way back to the ward to talk with the doctor about when D.O could possibly be discharged. So before I was able to open the door to D.O’s room, the doctor had already opened the door as he had been making his way out. When I had made eye contact with the doctor I immediately bowed 90 degrees before rising back up and saying “Hello Dr. Choi, How is his condition? Will he be able to discharge soon?” While awaiting an answer I caught a view of Dr. Choi silently giggling to himself before he continued to answer my questions will a very cheesy looking smile, “Ahh Mr. Kim, yes is condition is good but I will need to observe him for a day or two more since he is slightly dehydrated…oh so you are not worried we have put him onto a drip which will help him rehydrates but circulating water through his blood stream” “thank you so much” I said formerly as I then entered D.O’s room.

D.O’s P.O.V

After just getting check by the doctor I noticed Kai walk in with the biggest smile on his face, he made his way to the side of by bed before sitting down and holding my hand in his. “Kyungie I’m so happy you are awake and have come back to me!!” he cheered in delight, all I could do was chuckle in response with saying “I’m sorry I took so long, it was just such a shock to me that it’d been the last person I had expected to have done that to my parents”. “Don’t worry Kyungie, we will get him back for what did but you need to become healthy again okay” he said as he winked at me and continued to say “and look we are together now and nobody can separate us I promise you….i lov-” but was cut off when Luhan and lay barged into the room saying “D.O YOUR ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”.

Since they had wrecked mine and Kai’s little moment I looked back to him giving Luhan and Lay a gruesome death glare and because of that I couldn’t contain my laughter as it had only clicked to Luhan that they had just walked in unannounced, while lay was just standing there and leaned towards Luhan to whisper in his ear “why is kai glaring at us and D.O laughing”

Finally I stopped laughing after a good 10 minutes, and told Kai to come closer so I could whisper in his ear to say “don’t worry Jongin I love you too, now stop giving them a death glare and welcome them in”, and with that Kai put a smile on his face and “Yah Hyung though you just ruined something I’ll let it slide this time, so stopping standing there and come see D.O”. With that Lay and Luhan made their way over to the edge of my bed asking the usual questions like how are you feeling, what was it like in a coma and so on and I answered all of them except when lay asked me when I was going to be discharged. I glanced up to Kai to see if he knew and he told me that I could be discharged in a few days, it’s just that Dr. Choi Minho wanted to monitor me a bit longer. I was happy that I would get to leave soon, because Kai had promised me to move into his dorm, join the swimming team and lastly with the acceptance of the EXO members I was allow to be a part of their group as the 12th member.

Not long after Luhan and Lay arrived, we went through a quick catching up session to see what I had missed out on in the last couple of months and as we were chatting Lay’s phone starting ringing. The caller id was saying that it’d been Kris calling, so without hesitating Lay answered the call

Phone call

Lay: hello Kris?

Kris: Lay where are you? I’ve just been brought into the emergency ward AHHHH!

Lay: what! Why? What happened??!!

Kris: I got hit by a car, so please hurry I need someone here!

Lay: Y-yea I’m on my way don’t worry!

End of Phone call

“Guys we have to go to the emergency ward now! Kris is there!!” Lay screamed as he began pulling Luhan out with him, but realized that Kai hadn’t been following them. “Kai come on he needs us!” Lay yelled “No I can’t not after what he did to D.O” he replied, it was then I put my hand on Kai’s shoulder and told him to go because though I personally have a grudge against Kris…he never did anything to hurt Kai and being a part of EXO meant them being there for one another. He looked over to me and smiled before saying “thank you Kyungie, I owe you one and I’ll be back soon…make sure your still awake once I come back haha”. With that the 3 of three of them ran out the room, a little while after my room door suddenly opened and I obviously thought it was Kai coming up to check on me but to my surprise it was Kris, yet what happened next scared me.

“Well hello Big-Eyed D.O, i think it’s time for you to come to an end……..”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the second update of my triple update today ^^