Chapter 10

We Will Be Together Forever

Kai’s P.O.V

As I made my way out, I was thinking of how stupid I was to think to follow him because it wasn’t like I’d still see him at school. It was true when he said “you don’t know what I’m going through”, I wouldn’t have a clue of what to do if my parents died and if they did I’d have to look after my younger brother Kyungsu is well. I just wish he would at least try to make friends in class, so he wouldn’t be alone.

Anyway as I was trying to overhear D.O’s conversation with the older man, I was able to make out the older man saying “you know I cannot let you start early for extra pay”, so hearing this made me curious as to why he needed extra money?

So with having my mind occupied with so many thoughts I accidentally missed seeing the wet floor sign on the floor and then the next thing I knew I yelled waited for the moment of pain to strike when I hit the cold, hard floor.  I closed my eyes tight anticipating the fall when I was miraculously caught in someone’s embrace, I open my eyes to see whose arms I was in and became breathless when I noticed it was  D.O’s embrace. I look up to him with a shocked expression on my face but slowly became overpowered with courage looking into the innocence he had in his big-doe eyes. The next thing I remember was closing the gap between myself and D.O and pressing my lips against his soft, sweet plum lips.

D.O’s P.O.V

I kept glancing over my shoulder to watch as Kai left. I didn’t mean to get angry, but I thought he was smart enough to realise we couldn’t be together when I reject him and it didn’t help when I found out he was following me. It wasn’t like I was already over the edge since I still need to pay the rent for the hostel I’m staying at.

But all those thoughts good pushed to the back of my head when I noticed Kai had completely missed the wet floor sign and managed to walk straight through the puddle of water. Instinctively I ran through a group of people and caught Kai in my embrace. At first I was surprised at how quick my reflexes were but that was until I felt Kai press his lips against mine.

The feeling of his soft lips against mine, mad me instantly return the kiss, it felt so innocent but sensual. We would’ve stayed in this position a lot longer if it wasn’t for Heechul barging up to us and pulling us a part. “YAH!!...you two if you want to be lovey-dovey do it in your own time and place” Heechul yelled as I looked up to see people watching us. Then I quickly cleared my throat, as I felt utterly stunned as what Kai had just done so I quickly pulled up Kai and pretended to brush off his shoulders and chuckled “you okay man” whilst pushing him towards the exit. I then quickly my heel to go get ready for work, leaving Kai stand there dumbfounded. But just out of the corner of my eye I had thought I had caught a glimpse of Kris but decided to ignore and get straight to work.