Chapter 25

We Will Be Together Forever

Kai’s P.O.V

Everything went black after D.O put Kris to sleep but just before I knocked out I felt a pool of warm liquid circulating around my leg and heard D.O yell “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” When I eventually woke up, I noticed I had somehow awoken in hospital bed which made alarm bells start ringing in my head as to where D.O was.

I quickly got up and out of my bed to search for D.O but just as I was about to open the door, Luhan walked in with a bowl of what looked warm water and a towel. He gasped as he saw me standing infront of him, “yah why are you up you need to rest after Kris nearly ………” he fell silent not continuing his sentence. When I tried to look him in the eye for him to continue what he was going to say, when I noticed the number of bags under his eyes indicating he hadn’t gotten much sleep and also how his cheeks seemed to be stained from what seemed like crying. “Luhan, what happened? Where’s D.O? And what happened to Kris?” I asked him softly as I motioned us towards the bed I had woken up in, once seated Luhan didn’t make any sudden movements or utter a single word he just kept quiet until Lay walked into the room.

Luhan’s P.O.V

I was making my way to Kai’s room with a bowl of warm water and a towel to gently wash his face, because since Kris had managed to keep Kai in the headlock for so long it cut off his oxygen supply making him become unconscious. Just as I opened the door to enter I was startled to seeing Kai had awoken and was standing infront of me, so I instantly go on lecturing him “yah why are you up you need to rest after Kris nearly ………”it was then I immediately stopped taking and remembered that Kai still didn’t know what happened after he out. The minute I stopped talking Kai starting asking me numerous question which I had no heart to answer, I just stood there still not saying a word nor making any movements. Kai pulled me along to sit on his bed but I still remained silent.

It wasn’t until Lay had walked into the room when I ran up to him and whispered to him in Chinese that I couldn’t bear to tell him what had happened, and with just the thought of what happened made me begin to cry yet again. Lay stole a brief glance at Kai who he had noticed to have a concerned expression but focused back to me as he told me to calm down for what must’ve been the 100th time and to go wash my face while he talked with Kai alone.

Lay’s P.O.V

Once Luhan had left the room I turned towards Kai and mustered up the courage to tell him the truth. Though before I could say a word he grabbed me by the collar and yelled “WHAT’S GOING ON!” all I could do was chuckle, as Kai could always tell when something was wrong. “Listen first let go of my collar and second I’ll tell you but we better sit down” hesitantly he let go of my collar and went to go sit back on the bed while I sat on the chair beside the bed. “Kai you know how you out…well before that, do you remember D.O stabbing Kris with the needle?” he nodded in response, “well just before Kris had fully lost consciousness, he used his remaining energy to try and stab the needle into your leg, but…………”I took in a deep breathe because I knew Kai would die hearing this. “But D.O heroically reached his arm out in the path of the needle, therefore injecting him with the poison”

Kai’s P.O.V

“injecting him with the poison” that’s all I needed to hear before I frantically ran out the room to find the one D.O had been staying in. I searched and searched and searched but then I remembered how familiar the room I had woken up in, so I decided to run back to see a scared looking Luhan standing infront. ‘This was his room... this was the room D.O had stayed in…’, as I slowly approach the anxious Luhan he turned to see me walking up towards him. Yet I hadn’t expected him to run to me and wrap his arms around me and cry “KAI I’M SO SORRY D.O’S GONE”, I froze…did he just tell me D.O acytually died? ‘ haha no way he’s kidding…right?’ but I was wrong as Lay had finally found me in Luhan’s embrace crying. When did I start crying…I’m not to sure myself but the thought of D.O taking his life for me wasn’t right! I PROMISED HIM THAT WE WOULD BE TOGETHER FOREVER!

Lay put his hand on my shoulder and said “If it helps D.O said to keep swimming, live up to your potential, don’t let Kris push you around and last but not least thank you for promising to me that we will be together forever, I love you and I’m sorry I’m the one who broke your promise”. With that I wiped my tears away and laughed as I knew that is something my Kyungsooie would defiantly say plus deep down I wanted to scold him for blaming himself but I knew he just didn’t want me hurt, and he would know even though he may not be present in reality anymore, he will forever be in my heart.

I LOVE YOU DO KYUNGSOO

WE WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER

LOVE JONGIN

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys 

                i know the ending is really bad I'M SORRY! but i will be making a side oneshot as a sort of alternative ending i guess? im not sure myself but please check it out since most you guys can read .

Also thank you for all the support, love all my dear subbies and i appreciate the comments

p.s

click here for the oneshot link