Chapter 15

We Will Be Together Forever

Kai’s P.O.V

After I slammed the rooftop door, I go over to where I knew D.O would usually sit and collapsed with my head hung low in between my arms with my knees pulled up to my chest.

 I HATE KRIS.….Was all I could think…How could he do that to me?!!!......how could he…after how long we’ve known each other.  At the reflection of what Kris wanted me to do, I just knew I couldn’t do it….i can’t! it was then I began grabbing fist full grips onto my hair shouting “you can’t let this happen Kai, you need to protect D-“. I stopped mid-sentence when I heard someone say “Kai….are you okay?”

I tilted my head upwards to see who the unwelcomed person was…..but to my good fortune it was D.O. I sighed in relief and within that spilt-second I stood up, not knowing what I was doing and I walked up to D.O and wrapped my arms around his waist whilst positioning my head in the crook of his neck. I felt him tense but that didn’t matter at this exact moment, just having what Kris said to me proved to me that it was fated for me to up to the rooftop that day and miraculously fall in love with D.O….if only he’d accept me………it was then D.O’s shirt started to become damp from my tears.

 During the time I was in D.O’s embrace, it took him a while but once he finally relaxed he pulled my arms away from his waist and rested his head on top of mine and asked again “Kai, what happened?”

D.O’s P.O.V

I tensed as Kai suddenly pulled himself into my embrace. I could feel my shirt becoming wet, and it was then I realised he was crying…why was he crying?...is it because I rejected him?.........i slowly relaxed and pulled his arms away from my waist and rested my head on top of his and asked again “Kai, what happened?”

“K-Kyungsoo hyung…..I-I’m s-sorry you have to see me this way” he replied shakily. My eyes grew wide as no one has called me by real name since my parents passed away……but the thing that struck me was how he actually new my real name?

“Kai tell me….did Kris say or do something to you?” I said whilst running my fingers through Kai’s hair, since remembering Kai storming out of the cafeteria after Kris had approached him.

“Ah nothing, nothing you need to worry about ….but Kyungsoo hyung can I request something from you?” he answered as if he was trying to hide something from me, but being as blind-sighted as I am, all I was curious was about was the request. Not having given Kai an answer yet, he pulled away from me and had happen to be now staring into each other’s eyes consistently, though while we were watching each other, I felt a ‘Breaking’ sensation in my heart at the sight of Kai’s mucked up hair, tear-stained face and red, puffy eyes. Seeing him like this made him look so helpless, like i was needed to watch over him.

“Kai before I think about your request…how do you know my real name?” I asked as I dearly had to know, as for all the time I’ve adored Kai I never once thought he’d even know me by my nickname .Kai remained silent for a few minutes looking confused as to what looked like he was thinking too hard. “Kai please tell-“I was cut off when Kai pulled my hands up to cup his face to say “Just call me Jongin”. With my hands cupping his tanned compelled face, and hearing him telling me to sincerely call him Jongin made my heart melt, because knowing the fact the nobady else is allowed to called him Jongin besides is loved ones just sends a feeling of butterflies in my stomach.

“Kyungsoo the reason I know of your real name is honestly because…………………..”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------