Chapter 21

We Will Be Together Forever

Kai’s P.O.V

While hearing of D.O’s past i began to become nervous as it had triggered my memory of when Kris had warned me to stay away from D.O and to never ever mention the accident he had managed to somehow swiftly get away from a few years back. So finally putting the pieces together I decided to motion D.O to tell me the questions he wanted me to answer…but that was until i spaced out remembering what Kris had told me not to long ago..

Flash back

Kris: Hey kai how was swimming training?

Kai: It was hectic, we training so hard lately…so was there something you needed Kris cause I kinda got to go somewhere?

Kris: You have to come with me I have to tell you something…

And before I could reply Kris had pulled me into SM’s coffee shop for what he called a “brief command”

Kris: Kai I know about you and D.O

Kai: W-what how …..were never socializing in school??

Kris: oh please look I know about your embraced moment in Kyungsoo arms and literally saw you initiating the kiss

Kai: haha what do you mean??......me and D.O?

Kris:  *slides pics to kai* Is this enough proof?

Kai: w-where’d you get that? G-g-ive it to me!!  *tries to yank it away but Kris doesn’t bother stopping him as he has many copies*

Kris: why do you want to cause so much harm to D.O anyway? Do u like him? Envy him? Huh what is it?

 Kris: *he smirks* Let’s just say that accident I managed to get away scott free with somehow involved the death of D.O’s parents….so if u were to utter a word of this to anyone or him ill make the whole school turn on you, I’ll make u an outcast and best of all it’ll make D.O want to commit suicide because trust me though u may have just acknowledge his existence I’ve always been careful around him , therefore I know or have seen him almost commit suicide that time rumour’s went around saying he was my hahahahaha

Kai: K-Kris what the ?.....why would u strike so low?....and don’t you dare do anything to D.O stay away from him

 Kris: haha please I don’t need to explain to you, so just ing do as I say or ill push his limits so hard that you actually may never get a chance with him…* he gets up about to leave but stops and mutters as I heard he had already rejected you once*

End of Flashback

I was brought back from my trance when I heard D.O called out “Kai, hey ……..what’s wrong?”

“huh oh nothing haha sorry it’s just everything makes a bit more sense to me now and you know I can let you move in with me because  if there’s one thing I know it is that SM High do not have full dorm as I, myself am staying alone in my dorm haha……but D.O  before I ask you your questions…there’s something you need to know…is this may either break or strengthen our relationship but you have a right to know” I couldn’t believe that I was telling D.O all of this but I knew that if he did I could protect him more.

I noticed D.O’s face become slightly paler before I heard him say “w-what do you know Kai?!” I took a deep breath before I whispered “Kris is the one who crashed into your parent’s car………” I waited for a reply from D.O but when I took the courage to look into his eyes…all I saw was his eyes suddenly rolling into the back of his head before falling towards the ground but I was lucky enough to run and catch his head in time.

“D-D.O WAKE UP PLEASE!!!!” I shouted as everyone around us started to crowd us and I yelled at the waiter to call an ambulance, and thankfully they arrive quickly. I dared not to let go of D.O’s hand as they loaded him into the back of the ambulance, and it was then I was asked by the paramedic of my relation to him and without hesitating I said I’m his boyfriend….therefore they allowed me to ride in the ambulance. “D.O IM SO SORRY……PLEASE WAKE UP…I WILL HELP YOU CONFRONT KRIS!! I PROMISE!!”I cried in between my sobbing.

“Kyungsooo please wake up…….i love you……”