Chapter 22

We Will Be Together Forever

Kai’s P.O.V

It was such a shock to Kyungsoo about hearing how it was Kris that had actually smashed into his parent’s car, that he had mentally put himself into a coma and he has been in it for 3 months now…I would visit him nearly every day except for when I had swim practice because I knew if he were to wake up to find out I’d been skipping that to see him, he would be mad. Ever since his incident and figuring everything out I did not once speak to Kris after that, though I did still stay with EXO during school. Word had gotten around school of Kyungsoo being in hospital saying he had tried to kill himself because he couldn’t take Kris tormenting him anymore, but of course he and I knew that wasn’t true as Kris hadn’t laid a finger on D.O since he told me of his ‘brief command’.

With my new daily routine of going to see Kyungsoo afterschool, the rest of the EXO members began to start becoming curious as to where and what I was doing all that time. So one day afterschool I was making my way to visit it D.O when I thought I’d pick up the flowers he had told me his father would always buy for his mother, as a way to hopefully trigger some sort of sense that’d enable him to come back into reality. Though as I stepped out of the flower boutique I looked up to see Chanyeol, Lay, Suho, Chen and Luhan looking for something, and then they all suddenly huddled around Luhan. It was then I felt my phone vibrate seeing a text from Luhan?

To: KIM ‘KAI’ JONGIN

YAH! Where did you go? Are you not hanging out with us again!

From: PRINCESS LUHANIE

To: PRINCESS LUHANIE

Hyung…..turn around……

From: KIM ‘KAI’ JONGIN

With that Luhan abrasively turned around before screaming from seeing me right behind him, whilst also causing the other members to jump in fright.

“so care to tell me why you guys were following me?" I asked them sternly, “look Kai we were worried about you, we hardly see you outside of school now so we were curious to where you went………..and by the way who are the flowers for?” Suho said as he’d glanced upon the flowers I had gotten for D.O. “Is it for your special someone hmm kai?...who have you been hiding from us?” Chanyeol muttered jokingly, all I did was give him the death glare before stating “this is for my boyfriend…..who is now in a coma…because of that good for nothing Kris!” after that I stormed off as I wanted to see D.O more badly then anything right now.  The rest of my members were a bit shocked at my outburst but then continued to follow me inside to see who my so called boyfriend was and once they did….. all I heard was an abrupt number of people grasping with their hands covering their mouths as I had just given Kyungsoo’s unconscious body a soft chaste kiss on the lips, following by placing the flowers in the vase next to his bed.  Suho walked up to me and pulled me out along with the rest of the members asking for an explanation, and knowing deep down I could trust these guys with my life I told them everything. In the beginning they didn’t believe Kris could do such a thing but then I simply reminded them of how quickly Kris changed the subject when it came to accidents or even cars alone. Indefinably in the end it seemed like I had convinced them but I what I had not expected from them was to constantly come with me to visit Kyungsoo, they’d come at least once or twice a week. Another month has passed and there were still no vital signs of Kyungsoo waking up any time until one day I had brought the bunch of flowers that Kyungsoo had told me about on his 115th day since being in the hospital. And I’m not sure why but on this particular day I recalled how Kyungsoo always wanted to be with someone who could be able to tell him ‘don’t worry we will be together forever’. Therefore considering how it wouldn’t hurt if I sang those words loud enough to Kyungsoo hoping for him to hear my voice, whilst holding his hand in mine. And as I finish i did my daily routine of placing a soft kiss on Kyungsoo’s lips before whispering ‘I love you’ in his ear, before I’d leave to go home…but then without warning I was so startled that I had thought I heard D.O whisper a “I love you too” and when I turned around he was awake!!!!!!!! All I could I do was hug him and tell I’ll just be back I’m going to go get the doctor and ring Luhan!!

Kris’s P.O.V

Having not seen D.O around for a couple of months I seriously began to consider the rumour’s going around that he had killed himself because of me….deep down I didn’t really want anything to happen to him. I-I just didn’t want him to know it was me that killed his parents. But then one day I overheard lay and Luhan chatting in Chinese which they’d only do so the other’s around them would understand but little did they know of my presence. I was closely listening to them when they mention about D.O being in the hospital because of me… I continued eavesdropping on their conversation about how Kai had literally told him that it’d been me and after hearing that he had somehow managed to put himself into a coma. I honestly started to feel so guilty but having so much pride I chose to ignore it, though that was until I noticed Luhan getting a call making him shout “HE’S AWAKE! WE WILL BE RIGHT THERE”

 All I began to do was panic and saying to myself “haha no he can’t live…..he knows the truth now….he will expose me haha…I can’t go to jail….no haha…I can’t let him live….I-I have to kill him!” and it was in this moment I had lost my mind. So I followed Luhan and lay to the hospital and took a random syringe and sneakily made my way into the hospital pharmacy to fill up the syringe with a drug that puts patients to sleep for good. Then I made my way to the room lay and Luhan had gone into assuming it was where Kyungsoo was…so as a way to get them all out of the room I called Lay saying that I’ve just come into the emergency room and that I needed them. The next minute I see all three of them running out of his room giving me the chance to end D.O once and for all….