Chapter 6

We Will Be Together Forever

D.O’s P.O.V

I had decided to arrive at the library half an hour earlier from when i was supposed to meet Kai, as I  finally had the  chance to get my own homework completed and to also make up my schedule for the next few weeks, to adjust time to study with my required working hours and also now for Kai. The thought of having Kai sitting across me instantaneously caused me to blush; maybe it was because having eyed him for so long from afar. “OKAY KYUNGSOO ADMIT IT…YOU’VE BEEN INTO KAI SINCE YOU ARRIVED AT SM HIGH” I sighed to myself. The funny thing was it was true...if it wasn’t for him I might not have even survived my first day at SM High, but he probably doesn’t remember what he did for me that day….

 Soon it had become close to the time of Kai’s arrival, so i quickly cleared up my mess to make room for Kai. Whilst waiting for Kai I decided on starting a new novel I had borrowed from the library. Being fully immersed in the novel I was reading, I was yet to notice that Kai had already arrived and had been staring at me from the last twenty minutes. It was only when he out of nowhere sneezed, that I had been scared by his unknown presence. “o-oh you’re here…...how long have you been sitting there?” I muttered speechlessly. I took a quick look at my watch acknowledging that it was now thirty minutes after the time we had scheduled to meet. “Haha I’ve been here for about 10 minutes or so and if I’m correct its 6:30 now, so that’d be around twenty minutes……why is something wrong?” Kai answered cheerfully. “N-no it’s just-uh….w-.were you watching me?” I replied nervously.

Kai’s P.O.V

“Aishhhh I’m late” I said to myself as I reached the library doors. I was supposed to meet D.O at 6; I hope he’s still here. Stupid Chanyeol and Baekyeon were fighting again; I swear I sometimes think they like each other.

When I finally got inside, I looked all around for D.O hoping that he hadn’t thought us meeting up was maybe a joke, set up by EXO. But just as I walked in past the computer room, I saw D.O sitting at a table looking fully immersed into the book he was reading. I quietly made my way over and sat across the seat from him. He looks so cute being in his own world. I watched him for twenty minutes or so before I abruptly sneezed out of nowhere. I looked back to D.O seeing him with an adorable stunned expression, how I wish I could just hold him in my arms. Wait did I just say that?

 I was awoken from my train of thought when I heard D.O say “o-oh you’re here…...how long have you been sitting there?” speechlessly. I chuckled as I began answering his numerous questions, but became completely flushed when D.O suddenly asked me if I had been watching him that whole twenty minutes. I didn’t know what to reply as I didn’t want to seem creepy; I decided to quickly change the topic by regret tingly saying “D.O there’s something I need to let you know about our tutoring session”

D.O’s P.O.V

Kai became flustered as soon as I had asked whether he had been staring at me that whole time, and quickly changed the topic when he mentioned that he need to let me know something about our tutoring session. I curious as to know what he wanted me to know, so I asked “what’s wrong Kai?” as he seemed a little upset. “Kai are you alright? Tell me what wrong?” I said as he stayed silent for a few minutes. “I-I…..t-the reason why I wanted this tutoring session to happen was to get to know you better and for you to answer my question about your diet….” He nervously muttered as his expression changed as to expecting me to explode with anger.

It had taken a minute for me to process that he had actually said he wanted to get to know me, as well as wanting to know the reason for my diet. I tried to comprehend all that happen in these past few days and then I was surprised when I had a flashback to the my first day at SM High, about how Kai helped me without even knowing he did. Is this fate bringing me and Kai together? I quickly shook my head and looked into Kai’s deep brown eyes, and though I haven’t become very close with him…..my heart told me to trust him for some reason. Hence why I decided to tell him about my pass and it was nice that someone was finally taking an interesting in me.