Chapter 16

We Will Be Together Forever

“Wait before you continue Jongin, how about we continue this talk later tonight at dinner? Since class is about to start” Kyungsoo said whilst interrupting and sliding his hands off Kai’s face. “yea okay….7 at SM restaurant?” Kai simply responded as he began scratching the back of his head thinking that this would be the best opportunity to come clean and ask Kyungsoo the questions he’d been searching of answers for.

“Uhh….how about we don’t go to the place I work….i know! There’s a new restaurant just out of SM academy, it’s not far from Luxor Hotel…..its called ‘YG Lifestyle’,do you know where it is?” Kyungsoo said questioningly. *of course I know where Luxor Hotel is, I bloody hooked up Kris’ date with Krystal the same night I was memorized by you, Kyungsoo…that same night all these memories came back showing me how he was always somehow by my side though I never acknowledged it, and knowing myself I somehow did manage to keep a locked chamber of feelings for him, which had not been unlocked until we shared that sweet innocent kiss*was all Kai was thinking about before he frightenly said “y-yea sure no worries” being scared by the school indicating lunch was over.

As Kai looked up he saw D.O’s eyes radiating in approval in his eyes and was shocked when D.O quickly placed a chaste kiss on his cheek before shouting “see you tonight Jongin” as he ran down the stairs. Kai could not move at that moment as all he could think his is does he maybe want to me with me?

But the one thing he was sure of everything would be cleared out over dinner tonight. “The truth has to come out …” is all he could say to himself as he grabbed his bag and made his way towards class.