Chapter 23

We Will Be Together Forever

D.O’s P.O.V

“Kyungsooo please wake up…….i love you……”

“Kyungsooo please wake up…….i love you……”

“Kyungsooo please wake up…….i love you……”

“Kyungsooo please wake up…….i love you……”

“Kyungsooo please wake up…….i love you……”

“Kyungsooo please wake up…….i love you……”

“Kyungsooo please wake up…….i love you……”

“Kyungsooo please wake up…….i love you……”

Was all I would hear in my deep sleep, I wanted to wake up and just hold Jongin and tell him “I’m fine…don’t worry” but I also thought of what he had told me. Kris, he is the one who killed my parents…I can’t believe it, I regret thinking of just  making the person who had killed my parents to come clean and get away scott free….no now that I know it was Kris he must pay, because he has caused me so much pain in the last few years. And I have a gut feeling that he knew who I really was, furthermore giving him more reason to give me .

Now that I wanted to avenge my parents passing the only thing was that I needed to wake up! Nonetheless I had an even more important reason to wake up and that was none other than Kim Jongin, if I’m correct I have not awoken for a long time but there was not one day where Jongin would cease to visit me…..all those times he placed his lips against mine, I wanted to return the kiss so much but my body wouldn’t stand for it. Then my senses gradually started coming back to me the moment I smelt the flowers that my father had given to my mother, all I could do to show Jongin my gratitude was a slip of one tear. Though the day I heard Jongin sing…

Trust me when I say

We will be together forever

As long as we have each other

I’ll be beside you forever

You’re never gonna be alone ever

It gave me so much strength knowing his true feelings and when I felt him kiss me like he’d do every night with the continuing of adding ‘I love you’ before he’d leave I don’t know how or what I did but I managed to break free of my deep sleep and whisper “I love you too”. The minute he heard me ran and pulled me into his embrace, I could tell he was crying as my shoulder began to feel damp yet before I could say another word he told me to stay put and rest whilst he’d go get the doctor and ring Luhan.

It had also been in that moment how I remembered hearing some other people come visit me with Kai and it wasn’t until I acknowledge Chanyeol boisterous laughter to figure out it was some of the EXO members. Seeing that I couldn’t recollect the reasoning for them to come visit me as I never spoke with any of them except Chanyeol when I forced to help him bump up his grade, it was then I was hit with a flashback of Kai holding my hand telling my unconscious self how EXO members had followed him one day and how he ended up telling them everything including about Kris and your parents. But without having you awake to confirm the story they still stood by Kai in his time of need and sort grew to like me as Kai would tell them storied of how I’d actually been around them so much but just hidden in the very back dark corner of every scenario possible. With being in consideration of hearing and smelling of what was happening around my unconscious self I’d have to share my thankfulness to Luhan, who would always making sure Kai still looked after himself. So I didn’t mind when Kai said he’d go off to call him haha.

Not long after Kai left, he had rushed back inside with the doctor saying “is okay? Will he be alright? Why aren’t you telling me anything!” the started to doctor check my sense to see if I was all there, and just some simple questions like “so what’s your name? How old are you? Do you know where you are?” Therefore after answering his question he turned around to see a desperate Kai waiting for his answer “he’ll be fine son don’t worry he just needs to stay here for a day or two more then he can go home”, with that a sense of relief washed over Kai and it was good timing to as Lay and Luhan had just arrived to hear the good news. We started an uproar of celebration for me coming into a conscious state but it was all suddenly put to a stop when Lay had gotten a call from Kris saying he was in the emergency room and needed them to come as soon as possible, lay and Luhan were making their way out to go see Kris when they turned back to see if Kai was going to join them. Deep down I know I shouldn’t let him go but I’m sure Kris has been good to Kai so I decided to say “Kai go EXO needs you.. . I’m awake now and I will be here waiting for you to comeback” with that he gave me one quick kiss on the lips and said “thank you my squishy I’ll be back soon”

The moment all 3 of them had left about 5 minutes after I heard my room door open, thinking it was Kai all I said was “Kai don’t worry go I’ll be fine” but it turned out not to be Kai but rather Kris, and the looked he had in his eyes scared me to death.

“Hey Big-Eyed D.O I have a little present for you….”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M GOING TO DO A TRIPLE UPDATE TODAY!!!!!!!!

SO HERE'S THE FIRST ONE!!!!