Chapter 12

We Will Be Together Forever

D.O’s P.O.V

It was now 2am and just several hours since my kiss with Kai. It was all I could think about all night; I’m not saying it was my first kiss because that had already been taken away by my ex-boyfriend , but somehow the kiss renounced a meaningful and perfect as if our lips belonged to one another.

Whilst making my way to the hostel I past Luxor Hotel and seemed to have noticed Kris walking out,  so I quickly ran the rest of the way home not being wanted to be seen by him. Once I reached the hostel I went to take a shower and began brainstorming ways I’d be able to work up some more cash, as I needed at least another 2500000 won in order to be eligible to get a room at SM High. I hate this hostel I’m living in at the moment because it was very rundown and never had any hot water running in the shower but it was all I could afford, the rent I had to pay for this place was 150000 won weekly. After another hour of brainstorming I made the decision to go to bed since I was going to ask Kai to meet me for dinner tomorrow night to discuss about the kiss.

Kai’s P.O.V

When our lips touched my heart beat accelerated, as it felt was like 100 doves flying away creating a complete bliss feeling. I turned my head to deepen the kiss but only to get pulled up and pushed away as I heard the old man that had been talking to D.O earlier say “YAH!!...you two if you want to be lovey-dovey do it in your own time and place”. As I stood up I looked up to see why D.O had pulled away from the kiss to become confused with the sudden action of him brushing off my shoulders and pretended to chuckle whilst saying “oh you okay man”. Then he pushed me forcefully towards the exit before turning around to head back to work. I walked back to SM dorms with my head hung low trying to figure out why D.O needed extra money but I choose to just forget about tonight and get some rest.