Chapter 1

We Will Be Together Forever

D.O’s P.O.V

As I walked into class and took my seat, I was suddenly confronted with KRIS the leader of the EXO Jocks. He had been bulling me since the start of the 2nd semester, as he found out I was the only student who passed this class 1st semester. So he would always push me aside and say “Listen big-eyes if you want to survive till the end of 2nd semester you are to do all my homework, if not *laughs evilly* I will punish you”. At first I thought pfft yeah right, I ain’t going to do his homework. Wrong decision because he ended up giving me a black eye, the spilt second I said I hadn’t done it. From then onwards I it up and did his work, but living by myself and having to provide for myself, I wasn’t able to do his homework as I was at my job.

It didn’t help the fact everyone treated me below their standards, it all started to happen when the name ‘big-eyed D.O’ stuck as my nickname. So I had no friends and no family for support, but I still went to school to see the one guy who brightens up my day just by seeing him, Kai. Kai was one of the dozen EXO Jocks, but that never stopped me from fancying him. Look I’ll admit it he’s hot but we never had any sort of interaction, so I’d admire him from afar. Though sometimes in the pit of my stomach I feel as if he watches me from afar, but knowing my ranking in this school, I’m probably imagining things.

So the next thing I knew I was being announced out loud, “Heyyy Everyone look who it is! It’s big-eyed D.O” shouted Kris while looking down upon me, the whole class just started roaring with laughter. I tried to hide myself behind one of my textbooks. But no, jerk face Kris had to steal my textbook from within my grasps and begun showing off that he was going to slam the textbook across my face. So as usual I braced myself for impact as I saw him getting ready to swing, and it didn’t help when the whole class was chanting “ DO IT, DO IT , DO IT”. At the spare of the moment in between the chanting I heard the classroom door close, hoping for it to be a teacher but was excited to see Kai. “Hey big-eyes ready for your punishment because I don’t see my homework finished” Kris snapped as I came back to reality. So I closed my eyes tight just wanting it to be over and done with, but I instantly opened my eyes when I heard the whole class sigh in disappointment. While turning up to face Kris, I was shocked to see Kai grabbing onto Kris’s arm preventing him from hitting me with the textbook.

Kai’s P.O.V

I walked into class late today, I normally arrive with EXO but I had some strange feeling telling me to go to the rooftop. As I was looking around at the students arriving for school, a certain young, doe-eyed boy caught my eye, I don’t know why he caught my eye but it was probably because I personally don’t like seeing others cause other people trouble by childish actions such as being picked on by fellow students.  Since I had never noticed him before, I surprisingly felt bad seeing him get things thrown at him, getting tripped over and being called mean names. In this school I was known as a player or heart breaker and the one who pretty much knew everyone. Not knowing about the thin, fragile, doe-eyed boy made me curious to get to know him, but seeing how he’s seen…. it’s going to take some work out of school to be able to get close enough to let alone talk to him.

After watching the doe-eyed boy carefully make it into the building, I felt my phone vibrate. I took out my phone and saw 17 missed calls and 23 text messages all from Tao. I quickly called him back asking what he wanted, “Yah pabo” he yelled as soon as he answered, “Suho is looking for you, and hurry up and come to class people are being to question where you are!” “Okay, okay Ms Gucci I’m on my way” I replied before hanging up. I started making my way down from rooftop and towards the classroom, and just before I turned the handle to enter the room I heard the whole class chanting “DO IT, DO IT, DO IT”. I decided to take this as my chance to slide into the classroom, as I walked in I turned to see Kris the leader of EXO’s EXO-M with a textbook in his hands about swing it across some students face. I didn’t realise who it was until our locked, but it was only until just he broke our eye contact bracing himself for getting hit with the textbook. I honestly had no idea what happened because I somehow had gotten from watching afar to actually holding onto Kris arm preventing him from hitting the doe-eyed boy with the textbook. The way he look up at me with his innocent eye, was as if he was saying thank you just without words. I stopped looking at him and took the textbook out of Kris hand and handed it to the boy.

Kris was furious with me, but the funny thing was, he stopped getting mad when I promised him a girl to do it with him tonight. But he still asked me curiously as to why I helped that boy, I simply said to him, that he should know I don’t like seeing others being in pain because of others. So Kris shrugged his shoulders and said “whatever bro I’m getting laid tonight…WOOOHOO!”