SM audition!!!! :)

No matter what I will still Continue loving you! ~

"SULLI-AH!!!! STOP BEING LIKE THIS..DONT BE SUCH A RUDE ONE! WHO CARES IF SHE LIKES ME!!!! I LIKE HER BACK SO THERE'S NO PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Everybody been shocked of what they heard and mostly Maecy and Sulli.

They helped Maecy get up and brought her in the lobby.They knew she didn't want to talk about what happened.

"uhmm...Come Maecy-ah lets just prepare your dress for your Birthday party tomorrow okay?"-Irish said.trying not to open what happened earlier.

LUNCH TIME.....

"oh, wait I smell something!!!*sniff* *sniff*......IT's CHICKEN!!!!"- Onew shouted.(haha)

"tsk...tsk...tsk..hyung! You can't eat that chicken you know? Because that was prepared for Mr.Lee Soo Man...there would be another SM audition here in our school.."-Key said.

"REALLY?!?!"-Minho said.

"Nae, Minho-ah! what happened to you? It's are first time to hear you shout that loud! haha!"-Jjong said.

"haha! Because I think Maecy could pass the audition...and she can perform with SFG right?"- Minho replied.

"RIGHT!!!!! I never thought you a sense of humor Minho!!!!!!"-Onew said jokingly.(haha)

*SMENT arrived*

They went to the theatre. And those who wanted to audition fall in line.SHINee and SFG encourage Maecy so she didn't have a choice but to do what they want. And she already know the dance steps of SFG songs.

SHINee sitted while watching those who auditioned.When its Maecy's turn they clapped.

(just imagine SFG had a song called Kiss! haha)

They dance and the steps really fits them. They dance it perfectly they didn't have any mistakes.

"WOW! great JOB Mae!!! your so good how did you dance Kiss perfectly?! you know Key umma can't dance that!!haha!"-Taemin said.

"Yeahh..ye~ Im ALMIGHTY KEY!!! so im perfect!"

"haha! I agre with Key oppa~ hahaha! I always watch my SFG unni dance that's why I got the the steps.

NEXT DAY....

ITS MAECY's BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

haha! SHORT UPDATE!!!! and I cut off the romance...I know your kinda dissappointed! But something very romantic would happened in the next chapter..bwahahah!!!! *evil laughed*

excited? not?

If you want to know what happened in the Birthday Party then

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

*begging* kamsa hamnida chinggus!