What happened?! is she okay?YOU HEARD IT?!

No matter what I will still Continue loving you! ~

After 2 hours in the emergency room....

The doctor got out then SHINee and SFG rushed to him.

"Is she okay? How is she?"-They all asked.

"oh, she's already okay! She would wake up anytime and you can wait at her room."

They all went to the room where Maecy was.

Taemin sitted near Maecy and held her hands then he putted it in his lips.

"Mianhae Mae! I didn't mean it....Please wake up now..."

"Are you her boyfriend?"- the doctor asked Taemin.

"Nea, Iam her boyfriend..."-Taemin answered.

Everybody been shocked of what they heard.But they didnt want to argue with Taemin and they acted like one.

After 15 minutes......Maecy woke up.

YOUR P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and the first person I saw was Taemin holding my hands while crying.Then suddenly tears also fell in my cheeks.Though I can hear him talking to me while I was sleeping.

"Mae!!!!!!!!!!! are you okay~ now?!?!"-Taemin asked then pulled me in a hug.He hug me tightly.

"ahh, you dont want me to die do you?"

"owh~ Iam sorry! I just missed you so muchh~"

"Miss me you're here in my side for the whole time talking a asleep person..ya know?!"

"W-what?!?! you heard everything I told you!"

"I guess so!"

-flashback-

"Mae, Please wake up now! I wanna be with you, I wanna make you mine, I want you to be my girl....Because I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yah! Taemin-ah` what do you think you're saying ha?!"-Yuhee asked.

"Noona, I really love her....I'am serious..."

"Yeah~ for sure! I've knew it for a long time...Im not dumb you know?!"-Yuhee said.

"When you wake up Mae~ can you.....love me.....b-back?"-Taemin said facing Maecy now.

"Aegi~ she cant hear you know? she's asleep cant you see? owh~ my maknae...is really in to her..,come hug umma!"-Key said.(haha!) while opening his arms wide signaling taemin to hug him.Taemin have no choice and ended up hugging him too.

-end of flashback-

"Bwoh?! why aren't you aswering me....If you can hear me ha?!"-Taemin asked shockly.

"PABO~ of course I cant speak ya know? I can hear you but I can't answer you though I want too."

"Jeongmal?!?!?! you like me too?"-Taemin asked.

"OKAY~ IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!"- Onew shouted with buckets of chicken in his arms.(haha!)

Key and Jonghyun give a facepalm to theirselves.

"Hyung~~~~~~~~~ you just ruined the moment!!!!!!!"-Taemin said.

SFG laughs.

"ahh! I'am hungry....Onew Oppa~ can I have one?"-Yuhee asked.

"Of course not! these is mine....Im sure chicken would be jealous If I gave you one."

"Oppa~ is rude much!!! I hate you!"-Yuhee said while crossing her arms.

"Okei~okay! I'll give you one...but only ONE!"

"WAE?! you're so SELFISH oppa~"-Yuhee whined.

"YOU KNOW I DIDNT EAT CHICKEN IN AWHILE!!!"-Onew said while going near to Maecy."Maecy-ah you need to recover fast so we can eat more chicken. Because Key told me If you didnt get well he wouldnt let me eat chicken for a week. SO PLEASE!"-Onew said.

Key pulled his hair. "WHAT?!"- Onew asked while trying to get his hair back..

"I said comfort her! but its like you're giving her another stress thingy ha?!"

"What do you think Im doing right now?! Im comforting her I told her to recover fast!"-Onew defended himself innocently.

"Yahh...yahh~ two of you STOP that! both of you are causing her the STRESS THINGY!"- Minho said.

Maecy laughed that makes everyone's heart calm. They knew she was okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mianhae chinggus for the short boring chapter!

Wait for the next chapterss more TEASING! haha! ^_^ wish you like itt~

KAMSA HAMNIDA FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS AND THOSE WHO COMMENTED SARANGHAE~ <3

If you are confuse in some things feel free to ask me! I'll appreciate it too :))

I WISH MORE

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!!!!

luv itt so muchh~ to d' highest lvl ^_^ haha! :P