CLOSENESS!!!

No matter what I will still Continue loving you! ~

The Shinee members are going to their dorm. When they saw a taxi. With a girl who seems to be shouting for help.

"Look guys I think something bad is happening there"- Minho said while pointing at the place of the taxi.
 
   Shinee members go out of their car. And ran to the taxi. They heard a girl shouting for help.
 They They started pulling the man who they can see a girl. When they looked carefully at the girl's face it was Maecy her she's crying so hard.
And she hug Taemin without knowing it's him.She said

"please save me don't leave me Im scared" While crying more on Taemin's chest.
 
 "We don't know where's their house. And I can't contact Yuhee!"- Jonghyun said while still trying to contact Yuhee.
 
  "Then maybe we should bring her first to our dorm.It's the best thing to do now.We don't have choice so will do it!- Key said.
  
      (They bring her to their dorm)

"Where should she sleep?"- Onew asked.

   *then they all looked to key*

 "anni! im not going to let her sleep in my room...Taemin is the maknae and he seems to be the closest with Maecy."

*everyone agreed*

Taemin bring her to his room in bridal style because she's asleep.( dont worry they'll not to anything erted they're both to innocent for that)

  (He laid her to his bed.)

"Good Night Mae, sweet dreams!" When he was about to go to the couch so he can sleep there.

  Maecy held his hand. "anni, don't leave im scared!" *tears falling from her eyes*

"uhmm...okay~ i'll not leave.Im here Mae don't cry."

 *she hugged him*

So he sit beside Maecy while she cried in his chest.Until she got asleep again.But she don't let go of Taemin.
  Taemin have no choice but to sleep with her in the bed.She sleep at Taemin's chest....

NEXT DAY.....

 Taemin woke up Maecy still in his chest.He keep staring at her and she woke up too. She've been suprised to wake up in Taemin's chest.
But then she remebered what happened yesterday. She sit in the bed and looked at her clothes it isn't the clothes she was wearing yesterday.

   "Taemin-ah w-why my c-clothes....!!!!"

"Yahh! dont be disrespectful call me OPPA~....and im the one who changed your clothes *turning his head down* But Mae I promised I didn't
  touch anything....I swear!!!!!"

 "Nae, I trust you....Oppa~" *awkward*

*Taemin smiled and dragged her down stairs*

  "owh, your already awaked...come sit lets eat breakfast!"- key said with a smile in his face.

*Everyone greeted good morning*

 "Guys we have schedule today! its our Comeback we will perform at Music Core."- Minho said. He was nervous.

"uhmm...Maecy-ah do you want to come watch us?" -Taemin said like a baby...

   "I guess it's fine..."

*They arrived in Music Core*

   BACKSTAGE...

SHINee's P.O.V.

 We're at the backstage while Maecy is in the audience.

"Hyungs, We need to do our best to impress Maecy..!!!" -Taemin said. he was kinda nervous. He isn't like that before! maybe because of Maecy.

  "And why should we do that aren't we good enough?"- key asked.

"wuhh...I think our maknae is growing up. His already showing interest to a girl!"-Onew said.

"And talking about the 'girl' you Lee Taemin should tell us what happened last night. what did you to her?"-jonghyun said.

 "ahh~ Come on hyungs!!"-Taemin shouted weakly..

*everyone laughed*

 (They performed)

"you did a great job oppass!"- Macey said.

   *Minho messed her hair*

"yeah..im not a puppy you know!"

"So where do you want to eat Maecy?"-Onew asked

   "uhmmm, oppa~ can we eat in a Filipino restaurant?"- Maecy asked with a puppy eyes.Trying to do her aegyo.

"Maecy-ah are they serving chicken?"(maybe you already know who ihe is of course ONEW!! haha!)

  "Of course!"

*they got in the restaurant*

Maecy ordered some Filipino foods and Chicken for Onew of course.. (haha!)


(after eating they sent Maecy to her house)

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MIANHAE~ for the short boring chapter,...Im a little bit tired!

But it been gone when I saw my 7 subscribers and those who commented!

Im really HAPPY!!! kamsa Hamnida Chinggus...!! ^_^

PLS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!