The Date~ PART 1

No matter what I will still Continue loving you! ~

I CHANGED MY FOREWORD PLS CHECK IT BEFORE OR AFTER READING THIS!!!

KAMSA HAMNIDA!!!! ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V

6PM Wednesday....

you are wearing this with a black leggings...you're kinda boyish that's why you arent wearing a dress.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QM2-6hVKZbQ/TAcfFul36FI/AAAAAAAAKpM/6U66sHQaVwg/s1600/fx_Sulli_Christopher_kane.jpg 

No one of my SFG unnies know that I will go out with Taemin.

It was already 6pm so I waited in front of our gate for Taemin then he came.(he dont have a car..dont worry its more exciting....You'll found out why later on!)

"Mae, are you waiting for so long?"

"ahh~ anni I just waited a minute...dont worry!"

"Then lets go now!"- Taemin said happily.

I guess he's really happy he never get rid of the smile in his face since I saw him this night.

After some minutes we arrived in a mall....

"So what would we watched?"-I asked Taemin while interwining my hands in his.

Haha! Im just teasing him....

He held my hands tight and place it in his face then he did kiss it.

There we're some people around us. They are all staring at us.

Some said "they look cute together!", "oh, how sweet?" and many more..

"We will be watching HORROR!!!"- Taemin said.

"BWOH?! this is date but instead of some romance we would be watching horror?"-I asked. I dont want to watch horror cause im scared of it.

"So BABE~ you want us to watch some ROMANCE?!"- Taemin teased me.

"ANNI! come lets get ticket for the HORROR one..."-I said.

Then he smirked at me with his evil smile.

Taemin gets a ticket for both of us.(just decide what horror movie you wanted.)

We we're in a line for the popcorn. In front of us is a couple. I can't stop staring at them. They are doing some skinship. But the one that gets my attention is when the guy back hugged the girl and rest his head in her shoulder.

My attention was in the couple so I dont know what was Taemin doing. Then he suddenly smirked and that's when I knew that he saw me staring at the couple in front of us.

He didn't say anything after he smirked. After we bought a popcorn.

We're inside the movie house already actually it was the entrance it was really dark.

"hmm...Oppa~ ill just urinate first can I? you can go already and take a seat for both of us."- I said.

I was about to enter the restroom when he suddenly hugged me in the back.

"You want this right? And ill wait for you here I know you're scared of dark!"-Taemin said evilly.

I felt my heart pounds fast. Then he let go of me.

I was in the restroom already.I looked in the mirror and my cheeks were badly red.

"Aishh~ that GUYY! though he sometimes a innoccent one he can also be very EVIL!!! ahhh!! he's scary!"

after I get out and saw Taemin staring at me like there's no tomorrow. I was frozen I didn't know what was in his mind. I think ill rather pick watching a horror movie than being in this situation.

He came closer to me. I was moving backward. And I end up in the bumping in the wall. Taemin put his face close to me and gave a peck in my lips.

"Come, The movie was starting already." He said still in the same position and looking at my eyes.

"Nea, Lets go!"- I said while pushing him away. I was blushing again luckily its dark enough for him not to see.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and lead me. Almost all of the seats were taken. We saw a seat but its only one. Taemin sitted.............................................................AND SIGNALED ME TO SIT ON HIS LAP!!!!!!!!!(omg!)

I gave him a face like "BWOH?! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING HA?!?!"

then he gave me a face like "YOU DONT WANT? YOU DONT HAVE CHOICE RIGHT? IF YOU DONT WANT THEN SIT ON THE FLOOR!"

I end up sitting on his lap of course I didn't want to sit on floor. In the begginning I was sitting in his lap with my back straight I wasnt leaning at him cause its awkward. But then something scary happened in the movie.(of course what do u expect it was horror! duhh~ haha) Taemin saw me then he pulled me to lean on him.(aishh~ too much SKINSHIP! im not that gud in here in short I !). Few minutes later I fell asleep. My head was in his shoulder.

-end of your pov-

Taemin saw you fell asleep. He was staring the whole time. He leaned closer to your face again and when he was about to kiss you. You suddenly woke up.Then hurriedly pulled away .

-after a hour the movie ends-

Both of you get out of the movie house.

"Oppa~ Im hungry! where would we eat?"

Then he pulled you in the exit of the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE!!!!! keke~ ^_^

hmmm....wonder where would he bring you?

haha! of course I know....BUT U DONT KNOW!!!!! bwahaha! *evil* I know rytt?

hmmm....where would you like him to bring you? or where do you think he'll bring you?

AND I CHANGE MY FOREWORD!!!

check it out~

and pls tell me if you like it or not!!!!! *begging*

PLS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!