SUFFERING STARTS NOW!

No matter what I will still Continue loving you! ~

YOUR P.O.V.

I packed my things getting ready to get my lunch. I saw Sulli walking toward Taemin.Then I saw both of them go out of the Homeroom.
Before I go to the canteen I decided to go to the restroom first.When I got inside I saw the whole group of F(x).

 "Maecy-sshi maybe you don't know our rules.Because your still new here.But I will still not let it go you'll suffer"-Sulli said

 "Bwoh?! wae? what did I do?"- I said in a scared voice.

"We dont like someone talking to our SHINee oppas. And its our rule. So who ever break the rule will suffer!"-Victoria said while giving me her
death glare...

 
  *Then they're group go out*


I was still shocked of what F(x) told me. Then I saw Jona Unni. She smiled then she go out. I wonder if she heard us.
I went out of the restroom I go straight to the canteen and get my lunch. While I was looking around to see where my SFG
unni sits. A legs tripped me. I looked up and saw Sulli. whose acting innocent like she didn't do anything. My lunch fall.I was really
embarrassed because all of the student there are laughing at me.

Then I saw Yuhee unni going towards me and offered her hand to help me up.
We go to her locker. And lend me clothes luckily it was my size.

 "Kamsa Hamnida Unni!" -I smiled and hug her.
 
*I go to the restroom to change*


TAEMIN's P.O.V.

 I saw Maecy tripped. And I knew it was Sulli's fault. I tried to go to her to offer my help but Sulli stopped me.
I dont want to make anything worst so I just sit. I was really pissed of with F(x) the same way my hyungs feel towards them. But we dont
want to be disgentleman and if the press knew that we hated F(x) it would be a big issue that would bring all of us in trouble.


I continued eating with F(x) when Sulli excuse herself....


SULLI's P.O.V.

I excuse myself to go to the restroom. Cause im sure Maecy is there.
I went inside.And saw her splashing waters in her face.

 "I told you. You'll suffer!"

  "Sulli-sshi it's only a accident that's why I needed to talk to Taemin."- She said.


"And tripping you is only a accident in the eyes of everyone Maecy-sshi so its fair." .

 Then I decided to left her with tears in her eyes....


YUHEE's P.O.V.

 Jona told me about what she heard F(x) told Maecy while she's in the restroom before she take her lunch.

  "Bwoh?!?! ha~ I can't let them do that to my dongsaeng!!!"

So I decided to go to the restroom and talk to Maecy. But I heard Sulli's voice so I stayed outside and listen to their conversartion.
I heard everything and left before Sulli.

YOUR P.O.V.

 I cried after Sulli left.So my eyes we're swollen.
I go home with my SFG unnies. When I got home I quickly go up at my bedroom and throw my things in my queen sized bed and laid down.
It was a long day and its very tiring.And its not what I expect its so scary.I took a bath and wear comfortable clothes. I go down to eat my
dinner with Yuhee unni.

 Our parents are not with us cause they are in other countries here in Asia busy managing our companies.
But even they're not here I have my unni whose always there to take care and be my friend whom I can trust. Im really lucky to have her.

*after eating dinner* I sleep.


The next day...

We go to the school. Before I go to our homeroom I told my unnies that I will go to my locker first. Then SHINee appeared in front of me.
 
 "Maecy-sshi Good Morning!" -Taemin said in with a big smile in his face.


His really cute I want to pinch his cheeks but then I saw F(x) going to our way. So I ran away from them. I feel so sorry. Taemin is friendly with me. I also wanted to treat them the same way. But I can't. I was running with tears flowing in my eyes. When my SFG unnies so me they came near.

 "Saengie why are you crying? what happened?" -Yuhee unni ask. she really is worried.

She hugged me and I hug her back and cry more in her shoulders. I can see that the other members our worried for me. But I don't think I can tell them what happened im sure there would be a war. And I dont want that to happened. I dont like anyone to be hurt because of me.

 "Is it because of F(x)?!"- Nikki unni said while she gave a weak expression.

I look up to them with a confuse and sad emotions in my face. But I can't lie so I just simply nodded. Yuhee unni stand and tried to run
but Irish unni stop her. Unni is really mad and It hurts me more to see her.

 "Yeah, Irish what do you think your doing ha?!"- She said sarcastically with a very angry emotions. She shouted.

  "Are you even thinking Yuhee?! You will just go there and make a war! Look at your dongsaeng here crying so hard you just hurt her more.
You know why because she loves you so much and she don't like you to be hurt and she also dont like to see you angry. And did it ever cross your mind
that the one who would be the most hurt in the end was your one and only dongsaeng! ha?! atleast you're here in her side comforting her and protecting her
you will go there and let her see the pain you will get after *sigh* what kind of unni are you ha?!"- Irish unni said with a very mad tone.

 I cry more when I heard what she said. Then my unni go to me and hug me.

  "Im very sorry Saengie I don't mean to hurt you more."

 (She told me with tears in her eyes.)

*THE BELL RINGS*

(IN THE CLASS)

 "We will have a prom this Friday"- Mr. Chang said. With a smile.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

keke~ updated!!!! ^_^

Kamsa Hamnida for my first 4 subscribers. SARANGHAEYO CHINGGUS!!!!

you don't have an idea how happy I am..haha!

this chapter is kinda sad. But you will feel a sister's relationship. I really wish to have a unni like Yuhee...

PLS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!! ^_^

 

I will really appreciate itt!!!!!