Survived...

No matter what I will still Continue loving you! ~

Taemin's P.O.V.

 

Nothing would happen, Everything will be alright, This is just all a nightmare.. is it really?

Oh. Please, God save her... Maecy Im sorry~ , im sorry coz' I wasnt in your side when the accident happened.. 

Im sorry coz' I wasnt able to save you.. 

Please tell me she will not die... right?

I was crying so hard..

While my hyungs and noonas are trying to comfort me.

I also try to calm myself.

And the doctor comes out of the emergency room.

I stood up and rushed to him. The same thing the others do.

 

"Is she alright?"

"She's already okay. And she'll be awake anytime. We transfered her to room 206 you can go there. . But please dont stress her out. And maybe she will need a long rest. She cant be working for maybe a month."

"But she have a concert with us right?"- key said.

"No, its alright... Thank You Mr. Jung if thats for her safety. We will follow what you said."- I said without hesitants.

"Luckily she have a very caring boyfriend like you Mr. Lee!"- the doctor said with his hands on my shoulder."

 

We go to room 206...

I hurriedly go inside and sit beside Maecy. And held her soft and weak hands.

"Maecy, Please wake up now~ Oppa's here! Mianhae... I wasnt there to save you!"

And tears fall from her eyes.

She was giving me a sign she can hear me.

I wipe the tears in her cheeks and whispered...

"Nodo Saranghae~"

 

Maecy's P.O.V.

 

I was still inside the white place.

With nowhere to go, no one to go to, nothing to do to go out in this place, no one's saving me.. Waeyo??

Where am I really? Am I in heaven? But im not ready to leave yet.

Im not ready to let go... I still want to be with my friends, my unni, and most of all with Taemin.

Then I felt a little more okay after some minutes. 

I dont feel numb not like awhile ago...

And I started to hear some sobbings.

"Is somebody crying? Waeyo?"

Then I heard voice that comes out of nowhere...

"Maecy, please wake up now~ Oppa's here! Mianhae... I wasnt there to save you!"

Wait that voice was familiar...

Yes, it is, it was Taemin's voice...

I keep on screaming his name.

But it seems like my screams ended up with tears.

Then I heard him said.

"Nodo Saranghae~"

I force myself to go out from the white place.

I force myself to open my eyes.

Then I felt dizzy and my headaches.

Then blockout...

 

Then after some minutes.

I opened my eyes.

And saw whites again.

But I wasnt in the white place like awhile ago.

I feel so weak, I feel my whole body was in pain, I feel ... Wait I can feel now?

Then look around and saw everyone. And Taemin beside me crying while holding my hands.

"Maecy? You're awake!"- he said while hugging me tightly.

"N-nae~ Oppa, let go of me first. I cant breathe. Though I dont want to let go of the hug to. but I dont want to die.--"

Ive been cutted when his lips crush on mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong~ here's the update!

She survived.. *throws confetti* xD

You know I also dont lyk much of dramas. So I decided that accident scene to be short.

And look out soon for another hospital scene.. But it was later on... xDD

:)))